What's new

Lahore metro project finalised

but where will we get fuel if fossil fuel powered....or electricity if electric powered????but well done by lahore and shahbaz sharif....will it be underground or above??

4-23-2011_68892_1.jpg

but where will we get fuel if fossil fuel powered....or electricity if electric powered????but well done by lahore and shahbaz sharif....will it be underground or above??

total length is 27 km from which 7km will be underground and rest of 20 km elevated , and work is going to start in this year INSHALLAH,

Sindh Government is not interested in it. Mustafa Kamal and Ishrat ul Ibad tried their best to convince the Sindh government since a Japanese firm was ready to fund it but our Sindh Government which is ruled by jagirdars from Interior Sindh wont let Karachi develop.
This is why I want Karachi to become a province.

kick out Peoples party karachi will develop more other wise they will keep on making hurdles in every project just like PML N kicked out PPP from punjab , well i am not supporter of PML N but they are better than this PEE PEE PEE ,

One has raised valid question. From where you will get electricity. As far as I know you face deep shortage of electricity already. Metro requires huge electricity to run. Hope management did knew that to run metro, electricity is needed.

One has raised valid question. From where you will get electricity. As far as I know you face deep shortage of electricity already. Metro requires huge electricity to run. Hope management did knew that to run metro, electricity is needed.

CM Punjab Shahabaz Sharif also signed a Taunsa Barrage Power generation project with China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/104744-china-punjab-sign-taunsa-project-accord.html

Also read the articles I posted in page 1 on this thread. China has said it will also cooperate in construction of small dams in Punjab Province of Pakistan to generate electricity.

This is good news for Punjab Province of Pakistan as well as rest of Pakistan.

China is a true friend of Pakistan :china::pakistan:

Thats an awesome news guys But I was expecting this project in Karachi. Cheers anyways.

kick out Peoples party karachi will develop more other wise they will keep on making hurdles in every project just like PML N kicked out PPP from punjab , well i am not supporter of PML N but they are better than this PEE PEE PEE ,

Well said brother. PPP wants to push Pakistan back 20 years. It is the worst political party on earth. It has done nothing good for Pakistan. Any kind of development in Pakistan since 2008 comes from other political parties.

u are saying like metro is going to start this year this will take time for the project to start and complete because lahore is a densely populated city at that time we will recover electricity problem INSHAALLAH

Thats an awesome news guys But I was expecting this project in Karachi. Cheers anyways.

INSHAALLAH all of the major cities will get metro in comming years lets hope for best :)

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

thanx to our great friend china :pakistan: long live sino pak friendship :) :china:

u are saying like metro is going to start this year this will take time for the project to start and complete because lahore is a densely populated city at that time we will recover electricity problem INSHAALLAH

With the Taunsa Power Project signed between Punjab government and China and China's cooperation in construction of small dams in Punjab, Lahore will overcome the Electricity problem very soon InshAllah.

I am not from Lahore, but I wish Lahore and all cities of Pakistan all the best. I do, however, have relatives living in Lahore and they are also very happy with this good news about Lahore Metro Rail Project.

Back
Top Bottom