What's new

Lahore Metro bus as Ajooba in course book !

According to Shahbaz Sharif and his fan boys this is indeed a wonder. A nuclear armed nation has now introduced metro bus service which many smaller and poorer nations had 30 years ago.
Everywhere it always narrows down to cheap politricks. In this way,these guys will invite the entire SAARC leaders when Pakistan gets its first metro!

Everywhere it always narrows down to cheap politricks. In this way,these guys will invite the entire SAARC leaders when Pakistan gets its first metro!

Do remember that Shahbaz Sharif has spent most of Punjab money to fund a project in Lahore. Go to South Punjab if you want to see real poverty.

Yeh to had hi hogayi.

Just shows the mental level of the Ganja bros

This is nothing new. According to many analysts textbooks in Pakistan routinely teach lies.

Our textbooks and the lies they teach – The Express Tribune
Yes i agree with the article to some extent that our text books do teach false stuff, and this is a serious issue. I also now change my opinion and admit that this is not one of the brightest moves by PML-N. But IMPO these issues need to be addressed first and foremost!
"Pakistani textbooks have preached falsehoods, hatred and bigotry. They have constructed most non-Muslims, especially Hindus, as evil and primordial enemies, glorified military dictatorships and omitted references to our great betrayal of the Bengali brothers and sisters who were the founders and owners of the Pakistan movement. It is time to correct these wrongs"

This is no laughing matter guys.

This is SERIOUS!

So Pakistan has stooped to THIS level non-civilisation and barbarism that government is brainwashing children at this level? Teaching them about infrastructure projects like feeding sheeps with pro-PML(N) propaganda? wow!

North Korea isn't an example to follow Pakistan...just wow!

According to Shahbaz Sharif and his fan boys this is indeed a wonder. A nuclear armed nation has now introduced metro bus service which many smaller and poorer nations had 30 years ago.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This just for a few buses
Didn't the opposition raise objections?

Sir g education should be given to federal government every province is doing there manpasand amendments in education

koi Akbar bugti ko parha raha hay,koi bilawal ki birthday aur ppp ko prha raha hay,koi pakhtoon poet ko parha raha hay aur pata nae Allam Iqbal ko parha rahay hayn yan nae aur koi sex education ko 5th 6th graders ko prha raha hay aur ab ye metro bus

this is a disaster the stupid 18th amendment has destroyed education in Pakistan Nationalist and ethnic parties always want to decentralize Pakistan

Education,defense,equal distribution of resources etc etc should remain with the federal government there all parties should make a unified curriculum

Har aik ki dadh inch ki masjid hay yahan par

ofcourse, education should be federal portfolio, atleast the syllabus must be.

:o: WTF! @Leader which course book it is ?

8th class, urdu book it seems.

this is really pathetic.now how on world can they print it.man just think what we want to do.?hamare no jawano ko ye to pata nahi ke dr abdul salam kon hai or unki achievement kiya hai.unko shabaz shareef zinayi ka zroor pata hoga.

The stupidity of naseebo league, 26b rupees can equip 2 full provinces with standard Buses and their infrastructures like maintenance, Bus Stops and so on.

Let's break it down....
Is Metro bus a really efficient and future proof project....NO
It it doing it's job for the time being....Yes
Are people happy with it....Yes
Counter from you.... "NO they aren't"
My answer, "Are any similar projects found in other parts of Pakistan".....NO
So, is this chapter really justified....(my opinion) Partially yes, you can disagree.
And the last thing, are any future proof projects in the pipeline?..... Yes

No and No Always No.
It is not doing the job for the time being it is a failed project i would believe when you show us a 24 hours 7 days footage that shows over whelming number of people dying for it. No people are not happy with it has become pain for people as media has already shown you bring you unbiased nonfaked polls to show us how people are happy with it dying to ride it. Similar projects are not found became it is not required what Pakistan required is mass buses and proper standard bus stop and for that i can give you Montreal CA every 5 mins a bus arrives and every 5 mins there is a stop it could have been achieve all over Punjab initially in Punjab alone in less than 12 billion rupees. So your Answer means nothing but blinded by love for noon league. Last project needs money and Punjab current hordes money of KPK and Baluchistan. No last thing the project is not future proof and be assured next government [non noon league] will shut it down.

I don't want to get into argument all you need to Answer us is what is wrong with standard buses/stops that it has not been introduced and on small scale introduced in Lahore only.

Ok I have read this story , no where it is written in the urdu text that metro bus is "ajooba" or "wonder". The title is simple "Lahore metro Bus" and the text is a kind of essay explaining different attributes of Lahore Metro bus, nothing wrong with it. But the malshia zehniat PTI paid posters have been given the duty to make fun of everything that is done by PMLN government.

The stupidity of naseebo league, 26b rupees can equip 2 full provinces with standard Buses and their infrastructures like maintenance, Bus Stops and so on.

No and No Always No.
It is not doing the job for the time being it is a failed project i would believe when you show us a 24 hours 7 days footage that shows over whelming number of people dying for it. No people are not happy with it has become pain for people as media has already shown you bring you unbiased nonfaked polls to show us how people are happy with it dying to ride it. Similar projects are not found became it is not required what Pakistan required is mass buses and proper standard bus stop and for that i can give you Montreal CA every 5 mins a bus arrives and every 5 mins there is a stop it could have been achieve all over Punjab initially in Punjab alone in less than 12 billion rupees. So your Answer means nothing but blinded by love for noon league. Last project needs money and Punjab current hordes money of KPK and Baluchistan. No last thing the project is not future proof and be assured next government [non noon league] will shut it down.

I don't want to get into argument all you need to Answer us is what is wrong with standard buses/stops that it has not been introduced and on small scale introduced in Lahore only.

Blah blah blah, caveman mentality of KPK and Balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom