What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore - Satire News if India and Pakistan were untied

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)This country will be taken over by army.
2)This country wont be able to control the feudal lords and tribal lords and they will be the assets who will bring army.
3)This country dont have leadership and will soon be dictated by foreign countries or western powers with the rule of army.

This is wat was predicted by maulana kalam and he was against partition.Your media have done various programs on him last year..

Negrito Manmohan,

Who "predicted" that? What was the basis of this "prediction?" Where is the reference of "your media" talking about it?" Who is "maulana kalam" and why should his opinion matter at all? Maybe "maulana kalam" had reached his "time" (wink, wink).

Your repeating that someone pulled a monkey outta their a** does not make it so.

I, or even YOU, can "predict" that in 2013 you will become an LGBT advocate does not make it so.

As I said in response to you earlier unless you talk in geopolitical terms you will be nothing but another Indian pulling a monkey outta his a***

I call that brainwashing, me and you know that not everybody blows themselves up in pakistan.

i agree with you but this is reality.I dont know when positive news related to pakistan was heard :D

i agree with you but this is reality.I dont know when positive news related to pakistan was heard :D
Meanwhile india is rarely mentioned in our news (ignoring kashmir which is partly our own problem and bollywood stuff), pure addiction my friend.

Manmohan,

Who "predicted" that? What was the basis of this "prediction?" Where is the reference of "your media" talking about it?" Who is "maulana kalam" and why should his opinion matter at all? Maybe "maulana kalam" had reached his "time" (wink, wink).

Your repeating that someone pulled a monkey outta their a** does not make it so.

I, or even YOU, can "predict" that in 2013 you will become an LGBT advocate does not make it so.

As I said in response to you earlier unless you talk in geopolitical terms you will be nothing but another Indian pulling a monkey outta his a***

:hitwall: :hitwall:

He predicted each n every thing when pakistan was not even existed.Pakistan was in just talks ..
Its huge thing to predict country future who even dont exist ...

and answer it to your media who were saluting him for his prediction :lol:

pakistan future by maulana kalam - YouTube

now listen :D

Manmohan,

May I ask why you are masquarading as a black sikh? Are you part of some Civil Rights Movement in your Rashtra? Do you have your own MLK?

Enquiring minds want to know.

AND?

Please let us know about "predictions" of the next 10 years.

Until then your monkey is gonna hurt yo A**

:hitwall: :hitwall:

He predicted each n every thing when pakistan was not even existed.Pakistan was in just talks ..
Its huge thing to predict country future who even dont exist ...

and answer it to your media who were saluting him for his prediction :lol:

pakistan future by maulana kalam - YouTube

now listen :D

The program linked is the last place for intellectuals (since you are Singh and probably know Punjabi, the program is supposed to be funny). What's amusing is that all through 50's till 90's when Pakistan was on a better footing economically there were no such claims.

Manmohan,

May I ask why you are masquarading as a black sikh? Are you part of some Civil Rights Movement in your Rashtra? Do you have your own MLK?

Enquiring minds want to know.

AND?

Please let us know about "predictions" of the next 10 years.

Until then your monkey is gonna hurt yo A**

i posted a link ..listen pls :D

my monkey have resources from your media :rofl:

The 'wishes' for "Unity'' only comes from the Indian community of PDF, im yet to find one Pakistani born who says the same on this board.

Does it say something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom