What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore - Satire News if India and Pakistan were untied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already posted, and wet dreams of bhartis.

lol =)) yaar its more then 60 years pakistani indian ke sath nhi unite hona chahta jan chadoo sadi hoi koi kam nhi

already posted and made fun of :D

Re-unification is out of question but as a Pakistani I do want good friendly terms with India. Hopefully sanity will prevail and both countries will work towards that end.

We would all be drinking "masala tea" instead of Tapal danedar chai. :no:

Todays sports news would have been north zone defeated rest of india in duleep trophy cricket match ..that sounds dull ..

Indians, please lay off. We do not want anything to do with you. If your forefathers were just in the first place, the Quaid would not have created a separate country for us. I am happy with Pakistan. And anyone that is not, can go to hell.

I can give my life for Pakistan.

Indians, please lay off. We do not want anything to do with you. If your forefathers were just in the first place, the Quaid would not have created a separate country for us. I am happy with Pakistan. And anyone that is not, can go to hell.

But you have everything or most related with us :D ..like us or not but you have to accept it .

it was not qaid efforts,ek bnde mein itna dam nahi hai ki koi partition karva le ...even gandhi despite having support all over india couldnt stop the killings.Pakistan was made coz there were many who were in favor including many of congress who rejected even offer of jinnah as concept of same currency n trade etc after partition ..why? coz they knew what you are going to do as wat u r doing now in ur country ..

so ur failure was predicted and they knew that this country will soon be taken over by generals and foreign powers will dictate their policies and same is going on ;)

jitna marji bol , jitna marji door bhaag :rofl: ..you cant deny it :D

so ur failure was predicted and they knew that this country will soon be taken over by generals and foreign powers will dictate their policies and same is going on

:D

Are you suggesting that your leaders were able to predict the future? That would be far reaching indeed and a first of any kind. No other nation has been able able to achieve that except your jyotshi leaders.

Did they also foresee the demise of the Soviet Union? Or are you just fixated on your neighbor who dares to stand up to your bullying?

Re-unification is out of question but as a Pakistani I do want good friendly terms with India. Hopefully sanity will prevail and both countries will work towards that end.

I see a sea-change in terms of your attitude towards India. We also want nothing but friendly neighbor in Pakistan. We should work towards reducing our trust deficit and allow people to people visits. Current cricket diplomacy is the way forward to normalize ties.

Dude take a breath - it's a satire and seems to be one of those aman ka tamasha cr@p promotional videos, no Indian would want to be be associated with Pakistan either...so chill.

Thanked his post just for which I've bolded.

But you have everything or most related with us :D ..like us or not but you have to accept it .

it was not qaid efforts,ek bnde mein itna dam nahi hai ki koi partition karva le ...even gandhi despite having support all over india couldnt stop the killings.Pakistan was made coz there were many who were in favor including many of congress who rejected even offer of jinnah as concept of same currency n trade etc after partition ..why? coz they knew what you are going to do as wat u r doing now in ur country ..

so ur failure was predicted and they knew that this country will soon be taken over by generals and foreign powers will dictate their policies and same is going on ;)

jitna marji bol , jitna marji door bhaag :rofl: ..you cant deny it :D

Oy yaar, twade Sikh'an da fitay mun. Tussi lananti banday han. Bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom