What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore - Satire News if India and Pakistan were untied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting that your leaders were able to predict the future? That would be far reaching indeed and a first of any kind. No other nation has been able able to achieve that except your jyotshi leaders.

Did they also foresee the demise of the Soviet Union? Or are you just fixated on your neighbor who dares to stand up to your bullying?

In case of pakistan,yes it was correctly predicted coz they knew where a new born country will go without leaders :) .

Oy yaar, twade Sikh'an da fitay mun. Tussi lananti banday han. Bus.

:lol:................

In case of pakistan,yes it was correctly predicted coz they knew where a new born country will go without leaders :) .

:lol:................

Hindu'an nay twadi bund paati, fe tussi sanu aa ke dukanday ah. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

In case of pakistan,yes it was correctly predicted coz they knew where a new born country will go without leaders

WTF is a "correct prediction?"

Is it something akin to pulling a monkey outta yo azz? Is it based on any evidence or do you simply pull it outta yo azz?

AND, in your esteemed opinion, what evidence at that time was available for your soothsayers to predict that?

If you answer in geopolitical terms then we can talk otherwise you are pulling another monkey outta yo azz.

I wonder why Indians need to offer a friendly hand which the Pakistanis constantly snap at. First & foremost if at all we are unified, it would be advantageous to Pakistan & disadvantageous to India, especially economically. Our economy would probably be pulled 20 yrs back.

This is a very very dangerous trend that is happening in Pakistan nowadays...they have started talking about United India. Such talk even for hypothetical/sarcastic purposes should not be allowed or encouraged.

Any wtf is GEO India..is that the Indian version of GEO Pakistan..?

Already posted, and wet dreams of bhartis.

It is a nightmare.....like a horror show.......We have enough problems and issues...... don't need Pakistan.

It is a nightmare.....like a horror show.......We have enough problems and issues...... don't need Pakistan.

Okay, so stop making videos of wet dreams. LOL

I wonder why Indians need to offer a friendly hand which the Pakistanis constantly snap at. First & foremost if at all we are unified, it would be advantageous to Pakistan & disadvantageous to India, especially economically. Our economy would probably be pulled 20 yrs back.

Remind me, why are you here?

This is a very very dangerous trend that is happening in Pakistan nowadays...they have started talking about United India. Such talk even for hypothetical purposes should not be allowed or encouraged.

Who the heck in Pakistan talks about uniting with India? The talk is about having friendly relationship between two sovereign states and that too only if India is reciprocal to the idea. Being born and bred in Pakistan I have NEVER heard a single word for unification from any political, social or business personality/ group.

Certainly, its a nightmarish scenario for Pakistan too.

Dude take a breath - it's a satire and seems to be one of those aman ka tamasha cr@p promotional videos, no Indian would want to be be associated with Pakistan either...so chill.
What are you doing on pdf? :pakistan:Pakistan :pakistan:defence forum

WTF is a "correct prediction?"

Is it something akin to pulling a monkey outta yo azz? Is it based on any evidence or do you simply pull it outta yo azz?

AND, in your esteemed opinion, what evidence at that time was available for your soothsayers to predict that?

If you answer in geopolitical terms then we can talk otherwise you are pulling another monkey outta yo azz.

1)This country will be taken over by army.
2)This country wont be able to control the feudal lords and tribal lords and they will be the assets who will bring army.
3)This country dont have leadership and will soon be dictated by foreign countries or western powers with the rule of army.

This is wat was predicted by maulana kalam and he was against partition.Your media have done various programs on him last year..

This is a very very dangerous trend that is happening in Pakistan nowadays...they have started talking about United India. Such talk even for hypothetical/sarcastic purposes should not be allowed or encouraged.

The first thing you should know is about logic.

The claim of "unification" is made by the OP who is an Indian, anyrandom. Or at least he pretends to be one.

So where does your "dangerous" crap come from?

Do I have to sit you down and give you a basic lesson in deductive logic? And if you don't want that then you are just another m****y pulling one of your brethren outta yo a**

The first thing you should know is about logic.

The claim of "unification" is made by the OP who is an Indian, anyrandom. Or at least he pretends to be one.

So where does your "dangerous" crap come from?

Do I have to sit you down and give you a basic lesson in deductive logic? And if you don't want that then you are just another m****y pulling one of your brethren outta yo a**

No body dreams of unification with pakistan ...especially when 99% of news reported of paksitan in india are negative ...so dont make opinion on video

No body dreams of unification with pakistan ...especially when 99% of news reported of paksitan in india are negative ...so dont make opinion on video
I call that brainwashing, me and you know that not everybody blows themselves up in pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom