What's new

Kunduz update

Afghan taliban presence in Kunar and nuristan are minimal. With there recent fights with EX TTP now ISIS have diminished their numbers. Who says Afghan Talib have a strong presence in kunar and Nuristan ?

TTP thriving in those areas due to NDS hospitality. Not due to Afghan taliban. Get your facts straight for once
Well, all Pakistani members here claim that the Afghan govt is only viable in Kabul. To the extent that the president of Afghanistan is just the mayor of Kabul. That would make me believe that elsewhere its the afghan Taliban's writ that goes. Which implies that either they are hand in glove with TTP in attacking Pakistani military and civilians or at best are turning a blind eye to that.

Afghan taliban presence in Kunar and nuristan are minimal. With there recent fights with EX TTP now ISIS have diminished their numbers. Who says Afghan Talib have a strong presence in kunar and Nuristan ?

TTP thriving in those areas due to NDS hospitality. Not due to Afghan taliban. Get your facts straight for once

TTP is thriving in those areas because they are remote and out of the reach of ANSF, NDS has its hands busy trying to route local traitors.

It doesnt help you if are still denying the facts, the TTP and Afghan Talis are same brethren, they have killed and will kill your people without discrimination.

Well, all Pakistani members here claim that the Afghan govt is only viable in Kabul. To the extent that the president of Afghanistan is just the mayor of Kabul. That would make me believe that elsewhere its the afghan Taliban's writ that goes. Which implies that either they are hand in glove with TTP in attacking Pakistani military and civilians or at best are turning a blind eye to that.

Defies logic :)

The person in question has been taken out of the battlefield, the Talis will of course claim otherwise, he along with his deputy, and LET operative, and 15 other middle level commanders in one air strike.

And how do you know it was a LET operative ?

The person in question has been taken out of the battlefield, the Talis will of course claim otherwise, he along with his deputy, and LET operative, and 15 other middle level commanders in one air strike.

The Taliban have provided pictures of him in Kunduz city, therefore I would take the claims of the Afghan National Force with a grain of salt, however its hardly surprising Brother A-Team, since Afghanistan has become so demoralized and lets not forget how the Governor ran away with his tails behind his legs.

TTP is thriving in those areas because they are remote and out of the reach of ANSF, NDS has its hands busy trying to route local traitors.

It doesnt help you if are still denying the facts, the TTP and Afghan Talis are same brethren, they have killed and will kill your people without discrimination.

Defies logic :)

Give me one instance where Afghan Talis have killed Pakistanis inside Pakistan ?

You know what defies logic ? Those areas inaccessible to ANSF. NDS reached there, contacted TTP. Offered them logistics and finances and training. Treated them as guests. Heck they were bringing TTP NO.2 to their headquarters until they got busted.

When NDS can do that, what is stopping ANSF ?

If half of of the resources NDS spent on TTP and Baloch terrorists , spent on fighting Afghan Talis, you wouldnot have been facing kunduz siege and fall of ANSF like that

Last edited:
@A-Team Ever wonder If NDS hadn't leaked the news of Mullah Umar death, would you've been facing attacks like that or would you've been negotiating with Afghan Talis, reaching towards a peace settlement and moving an inch closer to a prosper Afghanistan ? Why ANSF And NDS acts like they can pick fight with everyone and can win and when the time comes to fight, they are the first one to fold ?

Unless if you had the strength and skill of Pakistan army who could clear and hold areas Similar to Nuristan and Kunar (Shawal valley, Tirah Valley, Khyber agency, N.Waziristan). It si better to use brain over brawn. I dont know when your administration and deep state elements going to understand this little fact

Give me one instance where Afghan Talis have killed Pakistanis inside Pakistan ?

You know what defies logic ? Those areas inaccessible to ANSF. NDS reached there, contacted TTP. Offered them logistics and finances and training. Treated them as guests. Heck they were bringing TTP NO.2 to their headquarters until they got busted.

If half of of the resources NDS spent on TTP and Baloch terrorists , spent on fighting Afghan Talis, you wouldnot have been facing kunduz siege and fall of ANSF like that

Quick question : then I know where you stand.

1- Do you consider the TTP as your enemy ? Yes or NO ?
2- Do you consider the Afghan Taliban as your enemy ? Yes or NO ?

Afghanistan should come to its senses now, we have long sacrificed our peace for them, so let us be realistic here and recognise and allow Pakistan's true role in Afghanistan. We cannot watch this from sidelines and cannot rely on these drug addicts to fight threats that affect us too.

And Afghans why have not they asked their friend India for help, it has a base there in one of the bordering countries, Tajikistan I guess.

Until and Unless NDS and deep state elements stop supporting TTP and baloch terrorists and stop colluding with RAW in terrorizing Pakistani citizens. Afghan Taliban would be treated as a local problem, not our problem.

Afghanistan should come to its senses now, we have long sacrificed our peace for them, so let us be realistic here and recognise and allow Pakistan's true role in Afghanistan. We cannot watch this from sidelines and cannot rely on these drug addicts to fight threats that affect us too.

And Afghans why have not they asked their friend India for help, it has a base there in one of the bordering countries, Tajikistan I guess.

Same question for you too, lets not mence words here

Afghan Taliban attack Afghans civilians, kill my teachers and blow up my schools

Let me ask you a question to understand where you stand

Suppose you have one bullet and one lucky chance two targets Fazlullah and Mansoor, which one will you shoot?

Tricky questions and hollow news won't serve you my friend. Do more on ground. Do more

Same question for you too, lets not mence words here

Afghan Taliban attack Afghans civilians, kill my teachers and blow up my schools

Can you speak dari or Pashtun? I'm having a hard time believing you are actually an Afghan.

Until and Unless NDS and deep state elements stop supporting TTP and baloch terrorists and stop colluding with RAW in terrorizing Pakistani citizens. Afghan Taliban would be treated as a local problem, not our problem.

I know where you stand, you are making distinction between the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban, and then we have no middle ground to discuss. I am offering you a narrative whereby I make no distinctions between the two, I consider both of them as barbarian thugs which should have no future but you are considering Afghan Talis as an Afghan problem when their command and control are on your side of the border.

Case closed, I will talk when you make no distinction, until then the story will continue, TTP will target Pakistanis (whether NDS is supporting them or too weak to take them on) and you turn a blind eye to the Afghan Taliban, for the rest of the world, we will be considered as barbarians who don’t get along and kill each other with no end in sight.

In the end the common man will suffer, and both Pakistan and Afghanistan will be failed states for eternity, ( there you go you win the argument but we both lose in the grander scheme of things )

Can you speak dari or Pashtun? I'm having a hard time believing you are actually an Afghan.
I speak both :) what makes think I am not :)

Let me ask you a question to understand where you stand

Suppose you have one bullet and one lucky chance two targets Fazlullah and Mansoor, which one will you shoot?

Tricky questions and hollow news won't serve you my friend. Do more on ground. Do more

Very simple :

I will target Fazlullah because he operates from the Afghan soil and I want you eliminate Mansoor because he operates from your soil. This works for you ?

I know where you stand, you are making distinction between the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban, and then we have no middle ground to discuss. I am offering you a narrative whereby I make no distinctions between the two, I consider both of them as barbarian thugs which should have no future but you are considering Afghan Talis as an Afghan problem when their command and control are on your side of the border.

Case closed, I will talk when you make no distinction, until then the story will continue, TTP will target Pakistanis (whether NDS is supporting them or too weak to take them on) and you turn a blind eye to the Afghan Taliban, for the rest of the world, we will be considered as barbarians who don’t get along and kill each other with no end in sight.

In the end the common man will suffer, and both Pakistan and Afghanistan will be failed states for eternity, ( there you go you win the argument but we both lose in the grander scheme of things )

I speak both :) what makes think I am not :)

Just your lack of knowledge on basic geo-political issues regarding Pakistan and Afghanistan. Perhaps you are young?
If you are Pashtun, where is your province and what is your tribe?

Back
Top Bottom