What's new

Kunduz update

Where is the Afghani official who was talking about 'Hot Pursuit' being an option inside Pakistan?

This is beyond embarrassing at this point. Some heads should roll.

Afghanistan is the Largest Producer of Drugs in the world, That guy must have smoked a whole poppy field :big_boss:to get that HIGH :hang2:to speak about "HOT PURSUIT" inside Pakistan. :crazy::cuckoo:

Why Come to Pakistan when you have a lot to deal with in KUNDUZ :rofl::rofl:

Afghanistan is the Largest Producer of Drugs in the world, That guy must have smoked a whole poppy field :big_boss:to get that HIGH :hang2:to speak about "HOT PURSUIT" inside Pakistan. :crazy::cuckoo:

Why Come to Pakistan when you have a lot to deal with in KUNDUZ :rofl::rofl:

As the Chinese famous proverb says the idea of hot pursuit from the Afghan security forces in Pakistan is like "catching a fish from a tree".

Wow.. Looks like hangover of strategic depth is still alive.

And BTW the governor of this province has supposedly fled Afghanistan after receiving money in lieu of letting Taliban enter the city. Payment allegedly done by an external intelligence agency.

And BTW the governor of this province has supposedly fled Afghanistan after receiving money in lieu of letting Taliban enter the city. Payment allegedly done by an external intelligence agency.

We don't need preaching lessons from an Indian. How is Nepal by the way, done any interfering in that particular country, like meddling in the affairs of their constitution. Instead of making accusations bring proof to the table that the ISI paid the governor to give the keys of the city to the Taliban.

Ahmad Mukhtar ‏@AhMukhtar 9m9 minutes ago
#Taliban are just one kilometer away from the #Kunduz airport according to an official in Kunduz. #AFG

Looks Like NDS was Informed by another External Agency about involvement of "ANOTHER EXTERNAL AGENCY" LOL

RAW Must STOP Feeding NDS with Scrap Intelligence, If ISI pulled it off then be scared be very scared this alleged External Agency will buy Governor of each state/province one by one LOL

Yesterday they were talking about how 350 troops were holed up inside the airport, many of them are from NATO. If the Taliban are only now 1 KM away from the Kunduz Airport, this means it will eventually fall and a massacre will transpire.

Looks Like NDS was Informed by another External Agency about involvement of "ANOTHER EXTERNAL AGENCY" LOL

RAW Must STOP Feeding NDS with Scrap Intelligence, If ISI pulled it off then be scared be very scared this alleged External Agency will buy Governor of each state/province one by one LOL

Your first sentence was hilarious:) However the situation is ironic. This is one of the main reasons why the current government will not survive in Afghanistan, because they all have a price and you can simply buy them.

Abdulqahar Balkhi ‏@balkhi_a 17m17 minutes ago
Ghulam Ali base overrun in Chahr Dara, total 104 gunmen detained, 107 APCs+103 vehicles seized, huge amount arms/ammo seized #Azm #Taliban

Abdulqahar Balkhi ‏@balkhi_a 19m19 minutes ago
#Kunduz roundup:: Imam Sahib captured, 2 bases+Bala Hisar in capital peripheries+6 CPs in Aliabad dist overrun, siege of airbase tightened

Abdulqahar Balkhi ‏@balkhi_a 2h2 hours ago
#Kunduz city | 50 hirelings from Bala Hisar in custody; Bacha Qalandar & Academy bases overrun now, 74 vehicles+lots of arms seized #Azm

umashankar singh ‏@umashankarsingh 2m2 minutes agoQueens, NY
Reports say #Taliban is very near to Kunduz airport, exchange of fire reaches to the boundary wall of the airport. #Afghanistan #USA

We don't need preaching lessons from an Indian. How is Nepal by the way, done any interfering in that particular country, like meddling in the affairs of their constitution. Instead of making accusations bring proof to the table that the ISI paid the governor to give the keys of the city to the Taliban.

Ahmad Mukhtar ‏@AhMukhtar 9m9 minutes ago
#Taliban are just one kilometer away from the #Kunduz airport according to an official in Kunduz. #AFG

There was no preaching in my post. Just posted what I heard.

Oh and BTW why did you assume I was talking about ISI ? Guilty conscience ? And dont worry, proof will not be required. If ISI indeed has pulled this adventure, I am sure they would have done all calculations.

Very disappointed by the attitude and behaviour of my fellow Pakistanis. I apologise to Afghanistan's people for this. People here forget that by using inappropriate and abusive remarks ,you won't gain any thing good.
"Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You’ll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you’ll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke".

Oh and BTW why did you assume I was talking about ISI ? Guilty conscience ? And dont worry, proof will not be required. If ISI indeed has pulled this adventure, I am sure they would have done all calculations.

It was NOT a million dollar puzzle to find out who you were pointing and alleging to so kindly restrain your fantasy of Involving ISI in this mess as well and why should we have "Guilty Conscience"??

Very disappointed by the attitude and behaviour of my fellow Pakistanis. I apologise to Afghanistan's people for this. People here forget that by using inappropriate and abusive remarks ,you won't gain any thing good.
"Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You’ll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you’ll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke".

Why are you being so Apologistic ?? What is Wrong with you ?? Have you seen Behavior of Afghans and Indians, Which fantasy world you are Living in ??

Did the tooth fairy visit you in your dream and inform you of this strategic depth, please do explain where such a rumor came from. Why would I have a guilty conscience when I should commend and congratulate the ISI for returning the favor back especially on the fall of the NDS headquarters of Kunduz. This is a message to the Afghan government, behave and stay in line and talk to the Taliban and become pro-Pakistan and only then will you have peace in Afghanistan.

Why are you being so Apologistic ?? What is Wrong with you ?? Have you seen Behavior of Afghans and Indians, Which fantasy world you are Living in ??

Why should we be apologetic to the Afghan's when they have cursed Jinnah on twitter, burned our flags, boycotted our goods, blame us for every ill misfortune in there country, discuss the annexing of FATA and forget the generosity which we have given them for over 30 years. He should be ashamed because his voice was silent, when they were laughing and mocking the recent attack in Pakistan where our solders became shaheed. Only Pakistan and its interests should matter to us, not some country whose citizens have no ideas of honor and gratefulness

Back
Top Bottom