What's new

Kunduz update

Why are you being so Apologistic ?? What is Wrong with you ?? Have you seen Behavior of Afghans and Indians, Which fantasy world you are Living in ??
Behaviours are not made by copying others. You make a good behaviour by showing good manners. Your hate will destroy you. If someone is acting wrong with you, be patient and Let Allah deal with them.
You are defending by a weak logic.
If someone is unjust to you, you should still be just to him. This is what Islam has taught me.

Sabiq Jihadmal ‏@Sabiq_JL 8m8 minutes ago
#Personal_Information: The Mujahideen Liberated Qala Zal District. Till Now Didn't Confirm By Zabihullah Mujahid.

Humvees took in Ghanimah from Imam sahib dist #kunduz

CQLHcnTUkAE9XEE.jpg

Behaviours are not made by copying others. You make a good behaviour by showing good manners. Your hate will destroy you. If someone is acting wrong with you, be patient and Let Allah deal with them.
You are defending by a weak logic.
If someone is unjust to you, you should still be just to him. This is what Islam has taught me.
Let Allah deal with them? wow
whats next? stop zarbeazb and let Allah deal with them?

they have unmasked themselves have you not watched the video of Indian security advisor?
he is openly celebrating peace talk failures in Afghanistan. disrupting PCEC and arming TTP and BLA?
No I seem to have missed that one, where can I view it?

Let Allah deal with them? wow
whats next? stop zarbeazb and let Allah deal with them?

If we followed his policy then the human civilization would have been wiped out, because Hitler was only interested in the existence pure Germans

Did the tooth fairy visit you in your dream and inform you of this strategic depth, please do explain where such a rumor came from. Why would I have a guilty conscience when I should commend and congratulate the ISI for returning the favor back especially on the fall of the NDS headquarters of Kunduz. This is a message to the Afghan government, behave and stay in line and talk to the Taliban and become pro-Pakistan and only then will you have peace in Afghanistan.

I am well past "tooth fairy" age. And BTW such messages carry RSVP tag. Now wait for their messages.

I am well past "tooth fairy" age. And BTW such messages carry RSVP tag. Now wait for their messages.

Okay your age disqualifies you from the tooth fairy, however did you make an appointment with an oracle where she threw dead animals bones and gave you the run down on the ground situation of Kunduz:) Such bravado messages will be empty since the vessel who makes the loudest noise contains no water for drinking. The Afghans can only talk and if they annoy us further then we shall make another city fall, until they conform and behave fully towards Pakistan. So far Kunduz has fallen and the surrounding area has also been captured by the Taliban. They will not hold on to the city, just take what is necessary and make a symbolic gesture then leave. The damage is already done and the government's legitimacy will weaken in Kabul.

Okay your age disqualifies you from the tooth fairy, however did you make an appointment with an oracle where she threw dead animals bones and gave you the run down on the ground situation of Kunduz:) Such bravado messages will be empty since the vessel who makes the loudest noise contains no water for drinking. The Afghans can only talk and if they annoy us further then we shall make another city fall, until they conform and behave fully towards Pakistan. So far Kunduz has fallen and the surrounding area has also been captured by the Taliban. They will not hold on to the city, just take what is necessary and make a symbolic gesture then leave. The damage is already done and the government's legitimacy will weaken in Kabul.

Hmmm... You are interchangeably using "we", "ISI" and "Taliban" . Afghans will be quite happy to see this.

@Sher Malang , @A-Team .. Guys Your comments please..

Hmmm... You are interchangeably using "we", "ISI" and "Taliban" . Afghans will be quite happy to see this..
Their opinion matters because.....? and sweet cherry picked comments

Hmmm... You are interchangeably using "we", "ISI" and "Taliban" . Afghans will be quite happy to see this.

@Sher Malang , @A-Team .. Guys Your comments please..

Saurav do you have comprehension issues. If the Afghan government does not stop its negative sentiments towards Pakistan, talks about annexing large proportions of territory from Pakistan, allows India to use its territory as a platform to destabilize Pakistan and supports the TTP, then karma works in mysterious ways and we will use any means necessary for the interests of Pakistan to reach our goals. The Afghans them selves are to be blamed on the current situation because they stalled talks with the Taliban by leaking Mullah Omar's death, because the old guard in the Northern Alliance does not want peace and they hate Pakistan. Like I give a flying hoot what both of them think, although I like Brother A-Team optimistic posts.

Last edited:
Their opinion matters because.....? and sweet cherry picked comments

They are the only Afghan member I know here. Just wanted to know their perspective. No malice.

Saurav do you have comprehension issues. If the Afghan government does not stop its negative sentiments towards Pakistan, talks about annexing large proportions of territory from Pakistan, allows India to use its territory as a platform to destabilize Pakistan and supports the TTP, then karma works in mysterious ways sand we will use any means necessary for interests of Pakistan to reach our goals. The Afghans them selves to blame on the current situation because they stalled talks with the Taliban by leaking Mullah Omar's death, because the old guard in the Northern Alliance does not want peace and they hate Pakistan. Like I give a flying hoot what both of them think, although I like Brother A-Team optimistic posts.

Ok. Cool.

They are the only Afghan member I know here. Just wanted to know their perspective. No malice

Ok. Cool.

There is another Afghan member called Ghattak or something similar with that name.

Amazing... Nearly lose control of an entire province but blame Pakistan which is not even close to kunduz... The fall of kunduz happened bcz if the inept attitude and the inept response of the afghan national army. This event highlights why Pakistan says that ttp is found in the lawless areas of afghanistan bcz this event shows that there are various lawless areas in Afghanistan from where such a well planned and well executed attack can be coordinated from. We have cleared our areas nearly as we stand on the last point of shawal valley....

Afghanistan can never progress or curb terrorism if it keeps blaming each failure it ever receives on Pakistan and the afghan govt and the afghan forces will Blane Pakistan more as they will find making Pakistan a scape goat rather than accepting responsibility a much easier option which will also allow the masses to divert focus on Pakistan rather than the horror mismanagement showcased over here.

Back
Top Bottom