What's new

KSA mobilizing support for Palestine stand at UN

I am too sad dear Palestinian . :yes2:

I'm saying that based on current events in the region and future Iranian interests. I don't know if Iran will find it important in the future to have ties with Gaza.

I suspect Israel's goal is to secure Jerusalem completely. They maybe partially interested in the two-state solution, but Jerusalem would always be in their control. As of yet, they are not confident as to what extent or chance they'd get to have full control over it. That is the root of their insecurity.

And you are right, Hamas poses no threat to Israel. A few fireworks poses no threat at all. The type of insecurity is psychological, stemming from religious convictions.

I believe it's more about Jerusalem. It's about the resources in the West Bank(Most importantly water) and other land. So they will try retaining over 40% of the West Bank and remain their military presence there in such a 'two state solution'. Which clearly won't work. So who knows what's going to happen. They have literally crashed the peace process.

I'm saying that based on current events in the region and future Iranian interests. I don't know if Iran will find it important in the future to have ties with Gaza.

I believe it's more about Jerusalem. It's about the resources in the West Bank(Most importantly water) and other land. So they will try retaining over 40% of the West Bank and remain their military presence there in such a 'two state solution'. Which clearly won't work. So who knows what's going to happen. They have literally crashed the peace process.

Yes maybe Saudi Arabia is better for u.

Sure...............

Read up on what we did with behemoths like India and USSR. Trained the insurgent forces, organized operations, and literally demolished the morale of massive Indian and Soviet Armies (At the peak, India had to station 700,000+ forces (Army/Paramilitary etc) in Kashmir Valley alone! That's how intense we made it for them). We have totally contained India within its borders. USSR was shreded in Afghanistan by forces commanded by us, trained by us, and sheltered by us. Saudis/U.S just provided funding and some weapons. You think you can even think of surviving against a military machine like that of Pakistan? Have you seen your size?

If both countries were neighbors, and no outside interference, Pakistani Military would've decimated your entire nation along with its military. Israel NEVER faced "professional" militaries like that of Pakistan, NATO, or the U.S. Its victories came over illtrained, illorganized, and all-over-the-place militaries of Arabs of 1960's....Even in those same wars, Pakistani pilots faced Israelis multiple times and shot them down every.single.time. under multiple war-time circumstances.

Your "iron domes" would have been destroyed by Pakistan's Air Power armed with MAR-1 and even Stand-off stealth cruise missiles with massive 450kg warheads that can bomb Israeli mainland from 350km away.

You can only bomb defenseless Palestinians who have no navy, no air force, no mechanized infantry, no army, no air-defense, and no nothing!

You are nothing but a miniscule mouse when compared to us---A nation of 200 million with a very-well trained million man+ military armed-to-teeth with thousands of 3rd generations tanks, mechanized armor, artillery, cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, modern 4th generation fighter jets, AWACS, long-range radars, MRLs, submarines, naval warships, attack helicopters, and every single weapon that modern 21st militaries use.

Moreover, Pakistan Army goes back to British era. The rich experience it has fighting multiple wars, even world war 2, and then multiple wars with India, operations in Afghanistan, and even in Middle-East---Israel can only but dream of achieving such high level of military experience and such rich military tradition.

In 2010, Pakistan's basic "infantry team" won the toughest-ever designed International Military exercises in Britain (where 48 nations were taking part..including U.S, UK, Germany, Austrailia, India and so on)....That's how well-trained soldiers we have. What do you have other than your 150,000 or so well-trained soldiers? Bunch of teenages with some military service regarded as "reserves?" You think they'll be able to withstand the endurance of Pakistani reserves who are nothing but soldiers with complete military training..and not just '3 years after highschool fun' ...

You might be more modern...or you might have more jets than Pakistan etc..but you are just too small to withstand the firepower from hell that Pakistan would unleash on you if there was a war between two nations (i.e, if Pakistan and Israel were neighbors).

You face firecrackers from Hamas...Pakistan's arsenal include hypersonic anti-ship/air-to-ground missiles that travel at Mach 5/Mach 6 in terminal stages. And I haven't even mentioned 25 ton nuclear-armed ballistic missiles yet. Go figure.

Last edited:
Read up on what we did with behemoths like India and USSR. Trained the insurgent forces, organized operations, and literally demolished the morale of massive Indian and Soviet Armies (At the peak, India had to station 700,000+ forces (Army/Paramilitary etc) in Kashmir Valley alone! That's how intense we made it for them). We have totally contained India within its borders. USSR was shreded in Afghanistan by forces commanded by us, trained by us, and sheltered by us. Saudis/U.S just provided funding and some weapons. You think you can even think of surviving against a military machine like that of Pakistan? Have you seen your size?

If both countries were neighbors, and no outside interference, Pakistani Military would've decimated your entire nation along with its military. Israel NEVER faced "professional" militaries like that of Pakistan, NATO, or the U.S. Its victories came over illtrained, illorganized, and all-over-the-place militaries of Arabs of 1960's....Even in those same wars, Pakistani pilots faced Israelis multiple times and shot them down every.single.time. under multiple war-time circumstances.

Your "iron domes" would have been destroyed by Pakistan's Air Power armed with MAR-1 and even Stand-off stealth cruise missiles with massive 450kg warheads that can bomb Israeli mainland from 350km away.

You can only bomb defenseless Palestinians who have no navy, no air force, no mechanized infantry, no army, no air-defense, and no nothing!

You are nothing but a miniscule mouse when compared to us---A nation of 200 million with a very-well trained million man+ military armed-to-teeth with thousands of 3rd generations tanks, mechanized armor, artillery, cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, modern 4th generation fighter jets, AWACS, long-range radars, MRLs, submarines, naval warships, attack helicopters, and every single weapon that modern 21st militaries use.

Moreover, Pakistan Army goes back to British era. The rich experience it has fighting multiple wars, even world war 2, and then multiple wars with India, operations in Afghanistan, and even in Middle-East---Israel can only but dream of achieving such high level of military experience and such rich military tradition.

In 2010, Pakistan's basic "infantry team" won the toughest-ever designed International Military exercises in Britain (where 48 nations were taking part..including U.S, UK, Germany, Austrailia, India and so on)....That's how well-trained soldiers we have. What do you have other than your 150,000 or so well-trained soldiers? Bunch of teenages with some military service regarded as "reserves?" You think they'll be able to withstand the endurance of Pakistani reserves who are nothing but soldiers with complete military training..and not just '3 years after highschool fun' ...

You might be more modern...or you might have more jets than Pakistan etc..but you are just too small to withstand the firepower from hell that Pakistan would unleash on you if there was a war between two nations (i.e, if Pakistan and Israel were neighbors).

You face firecrackers from Hamas...Pakistan's arsenal include hypersonic anti-ship/air-to-ground missiles that travel at Mach 5/Mach 6 in terminal stages. And I haven't even mentioned 25 ton nuclear-armed ballistic missiles yet. Go figure.

Yawn....................:lazy2:

Saudis are israels best friends. This is all bullshit. But they at least they give plestinians bread crumbs

Yawn....................:lazy2:

Well anyways. You're irrelevant, small nation that has less population than one Pakistani mega city, and that has 10 times less land area than just one Pakistani state (and that's not even the largest one!) ...

Pretty irrelevant and non-important tiny meaningless state...If you leave your barbarianism and stop colonizing Palestinians, believe me, nobody would give a shit.Since nobody can even spot Israel on the map. That's how pathetically irrelevant your tiny dream-land is

10300296_804544759568396_7942746708075318631_n.jpg

Well anyways. You're irrelevant, small nation that has less population than one Pakistani mega city, and that has 10 times less land area than just one Pakistani state (and that's not even the largest one!) ...

Pretty irrelevant and non-important tiny meaningless state...If you leave your barbarianism and stop colonizing Palestinians, believe me, nobody would give a shit.Since nobody can even spot Israel on the map. That's how pathetically irrelevant your tiny dream-land is

Yes, Israel is irrelevant, so much buzz worldwide about irrelevant.

Read up on what we did with behemoths like India and USSR. Trained the insurgent forces, organized operations, and literally demolished the morale of massive Indian and Soviet Armies .........
And in the process lost half your nation. Gave birth to your worst nightmare...TTP. Literally bankrupt economy. 50000 civilians killed. Fought 4 wars with India for the sake of kashmir and still 70% of kashmiris with India. Great achievement indeed.

lol if i'm not wrong pakistan is the same country who did biggest suurender in morden history

and u failed state never won a single war in 67 years of ur history .ur army can't even fight own war and u r talking labout palestine .america is killing ur countrymen daily in drone strike 1st save them .then talk big .

Fact of the matter is that all Arab nations are lead by cowards. When India does hichy bichy in Kashmir, we open fire along the line of control so they stay in their limits. Israel knows that no one is going to stand up to it while the American empire is fully backing it, it can go and bomb at will.
So all that talk about lakhs of unmarked graves, dissapearing of kashmiri youth, torturing them, raping their women, plundering their resources etc etc are all fake? If pakistan checks India from acting smart and getting "hichy bichy", then who has been doing all these "alleged" things?

Yes, Israel is irrelevant, so much buzz worldwide about irrelevant.

Dumbo, that's what I said.

If Israel leaves its barbarism and colonization, nobody would talk about that tiny carpool lane of yours which you call "israel" and think that it is some sort of big power :lol:

As I explained previously, you are so tiny that Pakistan's one mega city holds more population than Israel..moreover, Pakistan's one province has more land-area than israel (and that's not even the largest province of Pakistan lol)...

Right now world is talking about Israel BECAUSE of its barbarism and invasion of Gaza...and on social media, videos of Israeli barbarism are being circulated by Muslim Youtubers, different pages, and so on. (Pro-Israeli propaganda is in full swing as well).

Again, if there was no colonization and conflict, people would not have been able to point out where Israel is on map..because its so small, tiny, with just 8 million people etc.

Israelis like you live in bubble and like to brag about that "Oh Israel is small but great blah blah" ....Small countries are better off than big countries b/c that's common sense. A perfect comparison for Israel would be to compare itself to UAE.

When you do that, you'll realize that even there, Israel is just a NORMAL nation and nothing out of ordinary. UAE surpasses Israel in alot of fields...while Israel fare better in others. Over-all, they both are nice, developed nations of 8/9 million peoples. So even here, your israel isn't anything but just a normal random country

Dumbo, that's what I said.

If Israel leaves its barbarism and colonization, nobody would talk about that tiny carpool lane of yours which you call "israel" and think that it is some sort of big power :lol:

As I explained previously, you are so tiny that Pakistan's one mega city holds more population than Israel..moreover, Pakistan's one province has more land-area than israel (and that's not even the largest province of Pakistan lol)...

Right now world is talking about Israel BECAUSE of its barbarism and invasion of Gaza...and on social media, videos of Israeli barbarism are being circulated by Muslim Youtubers, different pages, and so on. (Pro-Israeli propaganda is in full swing as well).

Again, if there was no colonization and conflict, people would not have been able to point out where Israel is on map..because its so small, tiny, with just 8 million people etc.

Israelis like you live in bubble and like to brag about that "Oh Israel is small but great blah blah" ....Small countries are better off than big countries b/c that's common sense. A perfect comparison for Israel would be to compare itself to UAE.

When you do that, you'll realize that even there, Israel is just a NORMAL nation and nothing out of ordinary. UAE surpasses Israel in alot of fields...while Israel fare better in others. Over-all, they both are nice, developed nations of 8/9 million peoples. So even here, your Israel isn't anything but just a normal random country
No need to argue with him. Hes a Zionist Russian rat who ended up in Palestinian land. You gave him all the arguments and he has nothing to counter back with, which is obvious of course Israel doesn't stand a chance, so he has nothing to say. Ignore him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom