What's new

KSA mobilizing support for Palestine stand at UN

Nahh, i don't think so. In fact it would have been worse. With a few donations of free F-16's and some $$ i think our Generals and Politicians would have looked the other way too.

Pakistan fought in Afghanistan and Kashmir - we maintain status quo and keep India in check while we played a leading role in defeating the USSR. Pakistanis are not arabs!

I agree. What is interesting is that , Palestinians are rather inclusive of religious minorities. Christians in Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) enjoy greater freedom than in Egypt.

Weird isn't it? :disagree:
Perhaps because for now they have a much bigger enemy in the form of Israel??

Fact of the matter is that all Arab nations are lead by cowards. When India does hichy bichy in Kashmir, we open fire along the line of control so they stay in their limits. Israel knows that no one is going to stand up to it while the American empire is fully backing it, it can go and bomb at will.

But israel isn't india. Pakistani Generals and Politicians receive their orders from Uncle Sam and Uncle Sam stands behind israel. You think Pakistan would have done something to protect Palestinians from the israeli aggression had Pakistan bordered Gaza in the place of Egypt?? History begs to differ.

They would have been sacked by the Pakistani people. Justice always comes. Look at Musharraf.
Yeah, after all was said and done.

Pakistan fought in Afghanistan and Kashmir - we maintain status quo and keep India in check while we played a leading role in defeating the USSR. Pakistanis are not arabs!

India and USSR are not Israel. You seriously think that Pakistani generals and politicians would have risked Western sanctions when PAF still relies on America for F-16's spare parts as well as parts for other equipment and Pakistani Politicians depend on American aid??

This is what I admire about Pakistanis. They are truly not afraid of the enemy, despite how numerous, or how powerful. This reminds me of the spirit of the great Mughal Emperors: Babur and Akbar the Great.
Sorry, but this is where you are mistaken.

When NATO murdered 24 Pakistani soldiers in cold blood neither the Pakistani Politicians nor Generals did a single thing in response.

Countless times NATO violated Pakistani sovereignty and murdered and fired on Pakistani troops and civilians, nothing was done.

If we are to go by past Generals and conquerors then Arabs of today are like Khalid Ibn Al-Walid??

Last edited:
Extermination comes with blowbacks - putting in the fridge comes with a slow death. Hamas needs to go and it needs to go right now.
Remember PFLP, Fatah and the rest? they are all gone, did it solve anything?
One has to look deeper at the roots of the problem, and look at the fact that Usrael dos not want peace or a two state solution, as long as it holds the upper hand militarily. The day this will fade, they will beg for a solution, but it might be too late.

Kinkdom of Kinks will mobilize the support when Israel finishes the genocide.

One thing exist among 1.8 billion Muslims and that is : Fear . Afraid of a small army that has occupied Palestine. Maybe this situation is joke of 20 and 21 century but unfortunately exist!!!

One thing exist among 1.8 billion Muslims and that is : Fear . Afraid of a small army that has occupied Palestine. Maybe this situation is joke of 20 and 21 century but unfortunately exist!!!

no one fear them , the problem is number of traitors among muslim and more than number of fools between muslims ....

and westerns could inject some HIV like ideology named "Wahhabism and Sallafism " to muslim worlds ....

Israelis are lucky, its Egyptians bordering Gaza and looking the other way while a genocide unfolds right in front of their eyes. If it was Pakistanis, things would have been different.
Sure...............

I beg to differ. The problem is not Fear. The real problem is of ego.
If the fight between the Arab countries doesn't end, every Arab country is vulnerable.

Edit: I'm not a Middle-East expert. I'm just sharing what I believe

OIC = Organization of Impotent Countries. (58 of them)

Arabs should leave their herms and help Gaza militarily.

I disagree you with my friend. There isn't a short term military solution to this. I believe the Arabs are doing better than before and have gotten this to be somewhat one of the central topics. Egypt is also allowing medical supplies and other humanitarian aid into Gaza. The problem is Egypt doesn't want to take full responsibility for Gaza since that would be what Israel wants. Israel is the occupying power here, they want to point the finger at Egypt while continuing to impose a land blockade and Gaza. Preventing Gaza from exporting or importing. International organizations have already offered to supply most of the aid into Gaza if the borders would be opened.

As for your other point, your military solution is to demilitarize Gaza? Then what? You fell for their trap, they scared you by killing almost a 100 civilians at this point so you could be saying exactly what you're saying now. That Hamas is the problem. I don't agree with Hamas on all things politically and believe they should in the future be more responsible in governance. But, this current situation is not their fault. They joined the national unity government. While Israel hasn't implemented the cease fire conditions of 2012. Making the situation deteriorate for the Palestinian people.

So Hamas left control of Gaza and gave it to the new government. One of the conditions agreed upon was the unity government would pay civil employees salaries. Civil employees in Gaza haven't had salaries for four months now. Banks refuse to allow transfers to pay these salaries. And the unity government lives off of US/EU aid. They most likely demanded of the PA to not pay those wages to weaken Hamas significantly politically and now this is the military stage.

Israel, whenever faced with with increasing international pressure will begin attacking Gaza to derail the 'peace offensives' as they call it by the Palestinians. The only people opposing a solution to this conflict are the lunatics in Tel Aviv. I'm not sure what goals Israel has, although believe me, it has nothing to do with security. Hamas poses no strategic threat to Israel. It is a political game played by Israel which all Palestinian people are paying for. Back then, they used to derail these efforts through other ways.

So mysteriously three Israeli settlers go missing soon after the unity deal. Hamas denied any involvement. No evidence has been presented implicating Hamas. They used that as a pretext to advance their political interests in the West Bank and began arresting Hamas members, some of which who were released in the 2011 prisoner deal. Even though they lied to the public about a 'search' when they later admitted they knew they were killed on the first day. Even though I haven't seen evidence of their bodies. But, the Palestinian murdered by settlers, there was a photo of his body.

So now they see this is an perfect moment to attack Hamas in Gaza since they see it as weak. The Israeli Cabinet used the kidnapping incident to discuss 'retaliation' as they call it against Hamas in Gaza. Now we are stuck with this situation. And I can tell you, the same things you're calling for currently were the same demands made decades ago to the PA. Been there, done that. It yields no results, just another prolonged Israeli diversion campaign to avoid peace like always.

This will not derail the unity government though, Israel will once again fail in achieving all it's objectives(besides killing a few hundred civilians to satisfy their appetite) and the focus will be back on the peace process. However, they're going to present a strong(hot headed) campaign as to why they can't have peace. At that moment, either we will see the true face of the world. Or the world will not buy it and take serious steps in pressuring Israel.

If the process is still stalled, then it would be time for Arabs to play a more active role in this conflict. Hamas needs to accept the conditions of the Arab world and speak with them(which I suspect they will). If Hamas's political base acts foolish in the future then they will lose the remaining support they have. One thing to note, is the military wing differs from the political wing. And the people don't oppose the military wing. It's a responsible military wing until all these attacks against Gaza began. They are left with no choice. In the near future we should see crucial moments that will clarify what is really going on.

Extermination comes with blowbacks - putting in the fridge comes with a slow death. Hamas needs to go and it needs to go right now.

Again, you're rushing to conclusions. Based on what? I personally want a rapprochement between the unity government and the Arab world. The political wing of Hamas doesn't think so cleverly. But, the military wing knows what it's doing. They want to improve ties between Egypt and name this current struggle after the 1973 war Egypt fought.

They also wouldn't mind if the Arab world endorsed us all together. The military wing can be the decisive factor so I believe they should try getting close to them. Iran's ties with Hamas won't be like the past and most likely will die out in the future. Iran is preoccupied with many issues. Over time Iraq and Syria will be too much of a burden and they will focus more on those two issues.

Therefore I believe ties with Arabs should be good hopefully and maybe Saudi Arabia will lead the way. I want dedication in the future from both sides, more so from the Palestinian side to remain responsible and loyal.

Last edited:
They are more concerned of ISIS than Israel bombing Palestinians.

If they are serious then why did they deploy 30k forces near the Iraqi borders.

Nice fail...

Israel, whenever faced with with increasing international pressure will begin attacking Gaza to derail the 'peace offensives' as they call it by the Palestinians. The only people opposing a solution to this conflict are the lunatics in Tel Aviv. I'm not sure what goals Israel has, although believe me, it has nothing to do with security. Hamas poses no strategic threat to Israel. It is a political game played by Israel which all Palestinian people are paying for. Back then, they used to derail these efforts through other ways.

I suspect Israel's goal is to secure Jerusalem completely. They maybe partially interested in the two-state solution, but Jerusalem would always be in their control. As of yet, they are not confident as to what extent or chance they'd get to have full control over it. That is the root of their insecurity.

And you are right, Hamas poses no threat to Israel. A few fireworks poses no threat at all. The type of insecurity is psychological, stemming from religious convictions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom