What's new

KSA mobilizing support for Palestine stand at UN

i dont care about the world too i have my own planet it is called Egypt

Exactly. You are brainwashed by your media. Your country is PATHETIC. But you live on another planet where you just worship sisi and world laughs at you.

As I said, Egypt is nothing more than another subsaharan desert waste-land now...with military dictator ruling over it.

You "liberals" who protested against Morsi's legitimate government should be ashamed of your pathetic selves.

Exactly. You are brainwashed by your media. Your country is PATHETIC. But you live on another planet where you just worship sisi and world laughs at you.

As I said, Egypt is nothing more than another subsaharan desert waste-land now...with military dictator ruling over it.

You "liberals" who protested against Morsi's legitimate government should be ashamed of your pathetic selves.
you dont understand anything i dont need to be brainwashed i took a small part of kicking the brotherhood out for daring to try to change our national identity there is something your kind doesnt understand is pride in our nation history you would rather see idiots with guns running around the nation killing what they want and the examples are around us you expect me or any real Egyptian to let his country fail just to please a nobody like you or your firends in CNN you can call it a coup all you want and to tell you the truth when i see your kind angry comments about my country i feel good because what i want is the opposite of what you want
and it was really funny thinking i am liberal i am an Egyptian nationalist something else
sorry this subsaharan desert waste Egyptian wasted your time i am sure you have a lot to do in your superpower country

Egypt can move its forces in Gaza, occupy it, disarm Hamas and carry on with the peace process. Egypt will make sure Hamas doesn't fire rockets and Israelis won't strike Gaza as it would risk a war with Egypt. Israel has nukes but if it uses them, it won't exist either.

An Egyptian occupation or annexation of Gaza would not be fruitful nor would it aid the Palestinian cause. As Israelis on this forum always idiotically remark: "Palestinians are immigrants from Egypt and Jordan". If Egypt annexes Gaza or occupies it
then there would be no hope of a future Palestinian state, all ties with the west bank would be cut and the two state solution
which many have sacrificed for completely dead in the water.

Another thing to bear in mind, Egypt can only engage Israel militarily if the Zionist entity attacks it. Why? because it has a peace treaty with the entity and if it breaches that treaty then it may (or will) fall victim to UN security Resolution, if it doesn't it will fall victim to Nato or other coalition forces. Egypt can only realistically fight Israel in the current situation if Israel is the aggressor, attacking the state or giving them casus belli through other means and breaching the peace treaty would be incredibly foolish if not suicidal.

An Egyptian occupation or annexation of Gaza would not be fruitful nor would it aid the Palestinian cause. As Israelis on this forum always idiotically remark: "Palestinians are immigrants from Egypt and Jordan". If Egypt annexes Gaza or occupies it
then there would be no hope of a future Palestinian state, all ties with the west bank would be cut and the two state solution
which many have sacrificed for completely dead in the water

Another thing to bear in mind, Egypt can only engage Israel militarily if the Zionist entity attacks it. Why? because it has a peace treaty with the entity and if it breaches that treaty then it may (or will) fall victim to UN security Resolution, if it doesn't it will fall victim to Nato or other coalition forces. Egypt can only realistically fight Israel in the current situation if Israel is the aggressor, attacking the state or giving them casus belli through other means and breaching the peace treaty would be incredibly foolish if not suicidal.

Its already de facto dead. Israel's precense in West Bank is irreversible. There is only one state actor between the Jordan river and the Mediteranean sea, which is israel.

In 2010, Pakistan's basic "infantry team" won the toughest-ever designed International Military exercises in Britain (where 48 nations were taking part..including U.S, UK, Germany, Austrailia, India and so on)....That's how well-trained soldiers we have. What do you have other than your 150,000 or so well-trained soldiers? Bunch of teenages with some military service regarded as "reserves?" You think they'll be able to withstand the endurance of Pakistani reserves who are nothing but soldiers with complete military training..and not just '3 years after highschool fun' ...

The Cambrian Patrol is challenging, however , it is not the "toughest-ever" exercise Britain has to offer. It is simply an exercise which tests the skills and drills required of infantry units to operate effectively in a modern theater. Both reserve and regular infantry units from the UK and abroad take part annually, I hopefully plan to do it next year with my unit. But, it certainly isn't something to brag about on a ridiculous and misguided Pakistan STRONK rant.

Its already de facto dead. Israel's precense in West Bank is irreversible. There is only one state actor between the Jordan river and the Mediteranean sea, which is israel.

Even if that is true, it remains the only realistic chance of Palestinians getting a homeland. Israel reiterates its commitment to the solution even though its actions say otherwise, it is sadly a case of this is the best you're going to get for the Palestinians. Any move by Egypt to annex Gaza would completely shatter any realistic chance (even if the chance is slight and quickly eroding) of a Pali state.

The Cambrian Patrol is challenging, however , it is not the "toughest-ever" exercise Britain has to offer. It is simply an exercise which tests the skills and drills required of infantry units to operate effectively in a modern theater. Both reserve and regular infantry units from the UK and abroad take part annually, I hopefully plan to do it next year with my unit. But, it certainly isn't something to brag about on a ridiculous and misguided Pakistan STRONK rant.

Even if that is true, it remains the only realistic chance of Palestinians getting a homeland. Israel reiterates its commitment to the solution even though its actions say otherwise, it is sadly a case of this is the best you're going to get for the Palestinians. Any move by Egypt to annex Gaza would completely shatter any realistic chance (even if the chance is slight and quickly eroding) of a Pali state.

The thing is that Israel simply can not tolerate a sovereign Palestinian state, much less give up some of the land (which would be a requirement) to set it up. It would be like a dagger in their heart and goes against their deep-seated Zionist belief. Its not gonna happen.

A lot of people say ONE state and equal rights (often, I find myself to be one of them). But there is also a big problem with such a solution.
Jews and Palestinian Arabs have two completely irreconcilable and competing national aspirations.
The day Palestinian mourn nakba, is the same day Israel celebrate their nation coming to existence.

Probably there is not going to be a solution (two state, or one state) for a very long time.

Imo it may not be so bad if Egypt annex Gaza.

"Dwarfs"? LOL. In what?

As I said, compare yourself to UAE....forget Pakistan since that's unfair. A tiny chiwava (a breed of small dogs) should not be compared to a grown up wolf. So leave Pakistan comparison since you are just too small for that.

Compare with UAE.

It is UAE that DWARFS you in GDP per capita, ranks higher in economic-freedom index than Israel, and its one city (Dubai) is more well-known around the world than your entire nation. UAE also DWARFS you in tourists, and trade---holds some of the largest sea-ports in the world.

Its one brand----Emirates---is more well-known than probably ALL of your Israeli brands combined.

:lol:

While Israel is stronger to UAE in defense, and science--as of now. (And this is due to the circumstances which propelled Israel to focus on sectors such as defense etc.)

You only accomplished whatever you accomplished because of two reasons.

1- You were EUROPEANS to begin with. You came from Europe. Were not colonized. Got European education, training, and resources etc. Other nations had to start from SCRATCH. While you already had a lead of 100 years atleast.

2- You were nothing but an extension of Western World itself. You had access to every single Western technology. The level of corporation West has/had with Israel is unprecedented and NO other nation has that.

So basically, you didn't "accomplished" anything---you WERE accomplished from the start since you were West itself. Your ENTIRE ruling elite of early Israel was Western.

Stop living in your little bubble. We are on International Defense forum. People here are educated and see through the bullshit that your media pimps on you all day long.

Funny that you can not see through your own bullshit.

Funny that you can not see through your own bullshit.

No its funny that when you come here and portray Israel as something out of this galaxy..while on some deeper look..Israel is nothing special.

Just another small country with Western backing.

The thing is that Israel simply can not tolerate a sovereign Palestinian state, much less give up some of the land (which would be a requirement) to set it up. It would be like a dagger in their heart and goes against their deep-seated Zionist belief. Its not gonna happen.

A lot of people say ONE state and equal rights (often, I find myself to be one of them). But there is also a big problem with such a solution.
Jews and Palestinian Arabs have two completely irreconcilable and competing national aspirations.
The day Palestinian mourn nakba, is the same day Israel celebrate their nation coming to existence.

Probably there is not going to be a solution (two state, or one state) for a very long time.

Imo it may not be so bad if Egypt annex Gaza.

I agree with you except on Gaza, maybe as a temporary solution to an humanitarian crisis. But, the core point @Frogman made in post #78 is true. They want that to happen. Which would mean no Palestinian sovereignty and eventually Israel annexing the West Bank in the near future. Israel will try making conditions for Palestinians there as worst as possible to get them to leave.

Israel is a racist barbaric state which has made it clear it believes that there is no legitimacy to the Palestinian people or their rights and that they must flee to 'Arabia' as they call it.

It's all about words. We all know the role of KSA in creating zionist Al Qaeda, asking for the bombing of Syria

What they will do against Israel?

10509642_437771169695870_2847881360171821286_n.jpg

10377430_805764976113041_5726549115374849344_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, you can 'soothe' your soul with that...but even indian members here would laugh at your ramblings.

E.Pakistan was COMPLETELY different issue and it was mainly a civil war.

TTP happened due to American invasion of Afghanistan, india couldn't do JACK against Pakistan in 1990's when insurgency was at its peak in india and indians even knew that Pakistan is supporting it. You only cried. Couldn't do jack. TTP's and current situation in Pakistan is due to US invasion of Afghanistan...india didn't create this situation. india might wash its hand due to the current space that U.S invasion provided it with..but then again, hindus can't do anything but to wash their hands in the opportunities that 'other' powers create to begin with. No wonder hindus remain loyal slaves of Islamic rulers for 500+ years...
Ok. I am back.

Now I saw you are generalizing Hindus. You could have mentioned Indians but you choose to mention Hindus. I am reporting your post and will wait for the action. If no action is taken, then I will reply.

On topic : Does not matter, what people say, Israel is there to stay and will stay. I support Israel.

I agree with you except on Gaza, maybe as a temporary solution to an humanitarian crisis. But, the core point @Frogman made in post #78 is true. They want that to happen. Which would mean no Palestinian sovereignty and eventually Israel annexing the West Bank in the near future. Israel will try making conditions for Palestinians there as worst as possible to get them to leave.

Israel is a racist barbaric state which has made it clear it believes that there is no legitimacy to the Palestinian people or their rights and that they must flee to 'Arabia' as they call it.

Yeah I was thinking mainly on the humanitarian aspect. If Gaza was under Egyptian sovereignty, maybe the blockade could be lifted and it would give the people of Gaza some relief from that barbaric embargo/starvation.

We fought soviets when we didn't have an A.Bomb and fought for Kashmiris in 65 when we didn't have an A.Bomb. Its about belief and the moral tenants a nation decides to live by. Our nukes are not for offensive purposes, our posture is neutral, for us they are a weapon of deterrence. I pray that we never have to use them - ever.

Hamas should be placed in the fridge, Egypt should annexe gaza and proceed with the peace process with Fatah's help.
Jimmy Carter gave warned the Soviets of an American nuclear strike if those commies marched towards Pakistan. It was enough to halt the Soviet advance to Join India...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom