What's new

Kongress in more trouble.

I am shocked to know that they have done it in 18 states and 100 cities...That was more horrible than Gujarat riots then. i wonder how Congress is repeatedly rising this issue against it elected CM in Gujarat. So its purely political and highest form of hypocrisy!

We Indians irrespective of religions/caste and creed should unite against all these racist slurring politicians!

btw.. why all those NGO reps & media is quiet about this huge news? Some one needs tell those ugly faces like teesta setalvad & tehelka.com that even sikhs are part of minority communities in India!!
They cant be Minority in India... All Dharmic religion United... We r from Same Roots ... we r one... If there Numbers Decreases More Hindus will Take Up Khalsa... Even First Five Khalsa were Hindus Daya Ram, Dharam Das, Himmat Rai, Mohkam Chand, Sahib Chand . We will never Let the Sikh Tradition Die...& Happy Shiva Ratri...

This is what Guru Gobin singh said about Lord Maheshwara also Known as Mahakal , Nilakantha, Nataraja,Omkara, Rudra, Trilokchana, Veerabadra, Pasupatinath, Ardhanarishvara, Bhairava, Shiva......

Deh Shiva Var Mohe Hai,Shubhkarman te Kabhu Na Dru.Naa Dru Arsu Jab Jae Ladu,Nische Kar Apni Jeet Karu - Guru Gobind Singh

They cant be Minority in India... All Dharmic religion United... We r from Same Roots ... we r one... If there Numbers Decreases More Hindus will Take Up Khalsa... Even First Five Khalsa were Hindus Daya Ram, Dharam Das, Himmat Rai, Mohkam Chand, Sahib Chand . We will never Let the Sikh Tradition Die...& Happy Shiva Ratri...

This is what Guru Gobin singh said about Lord Maheshwara also Known as Mahakal , Nilakantha, Nataraja,Omkara, Rudra, Trilokchana, Veerabadra, Pasupatinath, Ardhanarishvara, Bhairava, Shiva......

Deh Shiva Var Mohe Hai,Shubhkarman te Kabhu Na Dru.Naa Dru Arsu Jab Jae Ladu,Nische Kar Apni Jeet Karu - Guru Gobind Singh
Plz translate

ok.. i agree with your pov. then again.. that shouldn't be the reason for the flag bearers of sickular democracy, which includes congress.. so called free media.. so called NGO's, to suffer from selective amnesia as they rake up the 2002 Gujarat violence to malign the section of society to serve their self interest. More than 4000 sikhs across India were massacred & 20000 + were displaced.

Justice Nanavat's report clearly says that there is enough evidence against Jagdish Tytler to the effect that very probably he had a hand in organising attacks on Sikhs. But for our moral brigade this is not a indictment.

This is what makes me sick...

A sad day for the nation when an outside country is responsible for prosecuting the crimes committed within India, by and to Indians. :tdown:

ok.. i agree with your pov. then again.. that shouldn't be the reason for the flag bearers of sickular democracy, which includes congress.. so called free media.. so called NGO's, to suffer from selective amnesia as they rake up the 2002 Gujarat violence to malign the section of society to serve their self interest. More than 4000 sikhs across India were massacred & 20000 + were displaced.

Justice Nanavat's report clearly says that there is enough evidence against Jagdish Tytler to the effect that very probably he had a hand in organising attacks on Sikhs. But for our moral brigade this is not a indictment.

This is what makes me sick...

All these People that i have Bolded r the Participants in this genocide... do u think they will ever Raise Voice against it... The Congressi SICKularist Killed the Sikhs ... & Still its called Hindu- Sikh Riots ... WTF... Never in the History had we brothers Killed each other... Congressi Genocide on our Brothers then its Blamed on us Hindus in World Media...

Anyone who supports congress in their 1984 genocide does not deserve to be called a human being. Its pathetic how the Indian media and congress keep blaming Narendra Modi and BJP for the Gujrat riots, even though nothing has been proven in court against Modi. On the other hand, Congress openly killed Sikhs and the Indian media never says a single word on this. Indian people and media need to wake up and start calling a spade for a spade. If Congress is elected again in 2014 elections, I will be ashamed of India.

Sincerely,
An ex-congress supporter who has seen enough of their dirty politics of corruption

Justice is being served. Congress is going to pay for its evils. I am sure that there are many more innocent Indians who were killed by these scum. May they be avenged.

Soon BJP should also be sued for organized mascare of muslims in Gujrat, Narinder Modi is the crimnal behind all anti muslim riots in gujrat.

Soon BJP should also be sued for organized mascare of muslims in Gujrat, Narinder Modi is the crimnal behind all anti muslim riots in gujrat.

No court has been able to prove that Modi was involved at all in any of the riots despite literally thousands of cases against him by Congress supporters. Modi is the best politician India has ever had, turned Gujrat from one of the worst states to one of the best states in 10 years. So kindly stay away from our internal politics since you have no knowledge about it.

Congress Put India into Shame Again... But good Finally the Sikhs would get the Justice... 1 thing to Note is that During the Sikh Genocide The BJP & RSS where the Only the Force that rescued & Helped the Sikhs from getting Slaughtered by Congressis...

The then RSS chief Madhukar Dattatraya Deoras Personally asked RSS carders to Come out & Aid the Sikhs ... From that Day RSS become Main enemy & Target of Congressis ...this is the Reason why they hate RSS so much... the other 1 being the opposition to emergency during Indra gandhi Rule...

Friend if you can prove this with sources I would be more than interested. If so this could well and truly change my political outlook.

+@Boris
These sikhs are getting crazier day by day,first they join hands with the ISI and spread terror then the kill the Prime Minister and when they face people's rage then they call it genocide and want justice.

Horrible people.

What more can Sikhs do to be considered equals and true patriots? I am truly saddened by your comments, I had no idea this was how you were, yes the people who killed IG were possibly acting to rash but they were upholding what Sikhs have practiced for centuries, they were attacking the one who had attacked their religion, holiest shrine and people. But how can you justify can defend the actions by those after- slaughtering innocent INDIANS in the street with impunity.

Back
Top Bottom