What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no we never said that. Makkah and Madinah deny entery for all Non-Muslims yet Iranians and their followers send of the largest Hajj delegations here that's one.

Second there are Saudi Shia clerics all over Haram to guide Shia Muslims and patrol the area for any Shia who has questions. And he is employed by the Haramain Waqf foundation as well. So this completely refutes the "Myth" of Saudi Arabia considering Shias not Muslims however there are extremists on both sides but I find it very peculiar that you only pick the extremists from this side to pain the entire country with...
There are members on this very forum who said Shia's are not Muslims, they are "fake" Muslims and a disgrace to Islam, etc, i can give you names of these members but then it will become personal, however i'm sure you very well know who i'm referring to. I even remember you saying you want to wipe out all Shia's, or something like that.

This is where you said it:

a87d365c6d2143a09fea650.png

As for Saudi Royals being puppets of USA, think about it once more: Who's the biggest puppet of the USA in this whole world right now? Yeah, that's right: Zardari and co.; Musharraf and a large number of our past Presidents and PMs. So stop with the stupid trolling, it ain't gonna bring you anywhere.

I am critical of those individuals too please check other threads

So you are saying Osama and Zawahiri are Pakistani nationals?

Secondly, every Pakistani is against corruption, and corruption has existed in Pakistan before the advent of suicide bombers in our region (Afghanistan-Pakistan region).

Secondly, US drone strikes are all after effects of Saudi terrorism exported to our region.

What ever makes you sleep at night...

EDIT: Given the fact Saudi Arabian people and Army and 100% Muslim....I don't see why they should't call themselves "soldiers of Islam" if they want to? It's their army, they have the right to call themselves whatever they want.

They can call themselves whatever they want for all I care. However whenever a fatwa comes out of Saudi from that Mufti bloke or some woman is kicked in that is used to describe Muslims everywhere. They should not put out to represent all of us. They should say they represent just themselves not all Muslims

Guys chill out...If you hate the Saud family hate that family; what's the point of raging on the Army and the Saudi citizens? Also, Hejaz (Muslim Holy Lands) are under Saudi Arabian gov. and protection, so chill out.

As for Saudi Royals being puppets of USA, think about it once more: Who's the biggest puppet of the USA in this whole world right now? Yeah, that's right: Zardari and co.; Musharraf and a large number of our past Presidents and PMs. So stop with the stupid trolling, it ain't gonna bring you anywhere.

I have been just as much critical, if not more, of the Pakistani government and army for their stupidity, but that too in their respective threads, this thread is about Saudi Arabia's "Soldiers of Islam".

I find it extremely flattering that you guys went all the way as to keep track of everything I say. Thank you I am really so flattered.

So indirectly you are admitting that you stated you wanted to "wipe out all Shia's".

Not extremist at all.

we are off thread again but regarding this inflammation of other sects of Islam well its wrong fine but we should forgive each other as we all are humans and do get carried away...

why cant you praise his actions today saying iranians are not considered non muslims and he even proved that but you instead are showing something he said yesterday and forgetting what is he sayin today

They can call themselves whatever they want for all I care. However whenever a fatwa comes out of Saudi from that Mufti bloke or some woman is kicked in that is used to describe Muslims everywhere. They should not put out to represent all of us. They should say they represent just themselves not all Muslims

They never represented you...they aren't gonna get anything by representing you. They pass Fatwas like do Muftis and Ayatollahs and holy men all around the world; on the bases of their own interpretations of Islam and the Quran. If you don't like the Fatwas, feel free to ignore them, after all they are just opinions, nothing more, nothing less. But you can't tell them what to do or what not to do, simple, so stop hating.

Good point. Because they chose the name of the exercise that applies to all Muslims.

well I guess you have issuees with Al sauds but they are not in the soldiers uniforms and ofcourse will never fight so would never be a part of soldiers of Islam as they are not fighting themselves...let it go yar lets talk abt the thread and saudi army abilities why cant we people focus on core issues and love to roam arnd round and round the main issue but dont come at it..

So are these soldiers not Muslim??? Do they not pray and say Al-Shahadat?? is this the message you are trying to get across?? Saudi Arabia is NOT a Muslim country??

I have no problem with those brave Arab soldiers in exercise. However I object legitimacy been given to Al Sauds in that is using our religion when all they really represent his one family. They are representing themselves not us

So indirectly you are admitting that you stated you wanted to "wipe out all Shia's".

Not extremist at all.

Just like how many muslims around the world wish for Zionists or Jews to be wiped out. Fact remains that it's just an opinion at the end of the day, and as I remember correctly each and everyone of us are allowed to have opinions. Simple.

By the way, did you know that most Shias also wish for Sunnis to be "wiped out", despite what they might claim? BTW I don't have anything against Shias...just pointing out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom