What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you gonna send more Taliban converters to us?? Religion is often used by corrupt ruling families as an opiate for the masses to justify their unjust rule. As it is on this occasion by calling this exercise by this name

Taliban are our own Pashtun tribals from KPK and FATA in Pakistan that are doing harm to us..because our army is killing them on American orders....

The soldiers are ready and they are itching for the chance to save their brothers and sisters lives. You see these soldiers have something that many people here lack...a heart.

So then who's permission are they waiting for? Go and liberate Palestine, its been more than 60 years, fix the old problem first, then move on to Syria.

They called it "Soldiers of Islam" in purpose. These exercises tend mainly to send a clear message to Butcher of Syrian that Syrian Muslims who are being slaughtered are not alone and there are brothers willing to defend them. One of Saudi Officers gave a poem in the exercises threatening Syrian regime and its allies. The war is close than ever, until then we would like to see who would set away terrified like a little baby shouting as usually. Those "allies" did nothing to help Huthies when KSA wiped them out neither in Bahrain and I don't think they would in Syria unless...:devil: . Let us see anyway...

That was nice to hear!! Giving message to Butchers of Syrian Muslims. Was there any message/warning/threat to the 'Butchers' of Palestinian, Iraqi and Afghan Muslims too?

Are you serious?

This forum is full of Insults to Pakistan by Indians and you failed to notice that?

Indians are our open enemies, Saudis pretend to be our "brothers" while they shake hands with our enemies, and assist in destabilizing this whole region.

If they cared for Pakistan they would have taken back Osama when Taliban were offering him back in 2001, before this while crap hit the fan.

Are you serious?

This forum is full of Insults to Pakistan by Indians and you failed to notice that?

You bunch never cease to amaze me!!

Thanks god you are not American senator other wise you would tell all Pakistanis to leave US.

Those guys should have been banned yesterday, I've been saying that for a long time.

So then who's permission are they waiting for? Go and liberate Palestine, its been more than 60 years, fix the old problem first, then move on to Syria.

Syria is our backyard. With it the divide in the Arab world will be broken and we will once again be one hand. We can not fight Israel divided and the Zionists and Iranians want to keep us divided to protect Israel.

That was nice to hear!! Giving message to Butchers of Syrian Muslims. Was there any message/warning/threat to the 'Butchers' of Palestinian, Iraqi and Afghan Muslims too?

A threat of WAR against Israel:
saudi Press agency

Indians are our open enemies, Saudis pretend to be our "brothers" while they shake hands with our enemies, and assist in destabilizing this whole region.

If they cared for Pakistan they would have taken back Osama when Taliban were offering him back in 2001, before this while crap hit the fan.

All your questions will be answered just send an e-mail here:

report@mabahith.gov.sa

all of them are directly or indirectly serving jewish agenda's

Believe it or, you and me are also serving Jewish Agendas :coffee:

When was the last time you bought any famous Brand? Or bought or watched Hollywood movies, listened to American/European songs etc. We're all indirectly involved in strengthening Israel...You, me, all PDFians, and everyone in the world that doesn't live in caves. I bet even Osama was indirectly serving Jewish Agendas when he bough all those guns and bombs from the americans (or whoever) to blow people up :rofl: So away with this crap, "Jewish/Zionist agenda" thing doesn't work anymore :lol:

apparently all my efforts to keep the topic ON topic went to naught..
Bunch of seals fighting over a grape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom