What's new

Kidnapping for ransom cases declined by 57pc in KP

I'm not in the mood. Care to give me some links.
You sure you are in Canada? I am guessing you would have at least bothered to google it...

5th Sept 2014:

_77444111_023761675-1.jpg

lahore-sept-5-2014-xinhua-flood-water-is-seen-221334.jpg

The city of Lahore was flooded after heavy rains

The province of Punjab, where rivers are bursting their banks, is the worst-hit area in Pakistan. - See more at: http://www.theoslotimes.com/india-a...rescue-flood-marooned-2/#sthash.1IB04afp.dpuf

The most developed city in Punjab dont even need to think of the unprepared cities :enjoy:
Pakistan evacuates thousands as floods hit plains | Arab News

Flooded%20area%202014%20Pakistan(2).gif

Now quit derailing the thread

My hometown is a village in a chakwal .. My area was peaceful till 2008 (before 2008 there was a rare robbery in a decade and in last 80 year there was only one murder in the area)

now no one dares to go out in the dark after Maghrib (have gone through several robberies and 3 murders in recent years)
thanks to last 8 years of Shahbaz Sharif

Chakwal is peacefull if there were only 3 murders. I always used to think murders are normal everywhere in punjab just going by what goes in Gujrat.

Chakwal is peacefull if there were only 3 murders. I always used to think murders are normal everywhere in punjab just going by what goes in Gujrat.
I am not talking about whole district

i am only talking about union council where i am living ...

You sure you are in Canada? I am guessing you would have at least bothered to google it...

5th Sept 2014:

The province of Punjab, where rivers are bursting their banks, is the worst-hit area in Pakistan. - See more at: http://www.theoslotimes.com/india-a...rescue-flood-marooned-2/#sthash.1IB04afp.dpuf

The most developed city in Punjab dont even need to think of the unprepared cities :enjoy:

1. We were talking about hospital situation, not flooding situation. Flooding can happen anywhere. Happens here as well sometimes.
2. I ain't derailing anything. I just replied to a comment. But if you think this is derailment, by replying to me, you too have been part of the derailment.

1. We were talking about hospital situation, not flooding situation. Flooding can happen anywhere. Happens here as well sometimes.
2. I ain't derailing anything. I just replied to a comment. But if you think this is derailment, by replying to me, you too have been part of the derailment.
Do you see the pix? Can you spot a hospital there? MANY villages were destroyed, heck even the city wasnt spared and you are talking about 1 hospital in Peshawar due to natural disaster? Try preying on something better and not some disaster befalling a province...Seriously the day you see yourself as a Pakistani will be the day we get 1 less pain!

@Topic
lol, and this is because of PTI Performance in KPK. :shout::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Just imagine the situation, if we had allowed to open an office of Taliban in Peshawar. :suicide2:

5th Sept 2014:

Stupid Comparison,
Italy 2011
Europe - Hundreds evacuated in Tuscany as Venice floods - France 24
UK 2013
UK weather: Heavy rain to hit large parts of Britain as Met Office issues weather warnings... but at least it's going to be 5C warmer than normal | Daily Mail Online
China 2013

Heavy rain hits Central China[1]|chinadaily.com.cn

The real reason is Zarb-e-Azb in Waziristan and Khyber agency. PTI had nothing to do with the decline. In fact, PTI was a major hurdle in launching the operation. They're so shameless that they'd get credit for it all, despite opposing zarb-e-azb. And extortion and kidnapping was a way of earning for TTP and Lashkar-e-Islam.

My hometown is a village in a chakwal .. My area was peaceful till 2008 (before 2008 there was a rare robbery in a decade and in last 80 year there was only one murder in the area)

now no one dares to go out in the dark after Maghrib (have gone through several robberies and 3 murders in recent years)
thanks to last 8 years of Shahbaz Sharif

I don't which region of Chakwal you live in. I agree petty crime and banditry is rare in Chakwal, but feuds are all too common as are murders. Talagang is a particularly violent tehsil of Chakwal.

Lolz so why isnt Karachi / Sindh police and Punjab police even close to what KPK police is doing ?

Army , journalist even those who hate pti are praising pti for its achievement and here comes few pmln ppp tattos trying to make their masters happy. :coffee:

The real reason is Zarb-e-Azb in Waziristan and Khyber agency. PTI had nothing to do with the decline. In fact, PTI was a major hurdle in launching the operation. They're so shameless that they'd get credit for it all, despite opposing zarb-e-azb. And extortion and kidnapping was a way of earning for TTP and Lashkar-e-Islam.

I don't which region of Chakwal you live in. I agree petty crime and banditry is rare in Chakwal, but feuds are all too common as are murders. Talagang is a particularly violent tehsil of Chakwal.

Lolz so why isnt Karachi / Sindh police and Punjab police even close to what KPK police is doing ?

Army , journalist even those who hate pti are praising pti for its achievement and here comes few pmln ppp tattos trying to make their masters happy. :coffee:

All I'm saying is police had nothing to do with it. It was the military operation in Khyber agency, which reduced such incidents.

All I'm saying is police had nothing to do with it. It was the military operation in Khyber agency, which reduced such incidents.

And than why not in Karachi Lahore etc ?

Back
Top Bottom