What's new

Kidnapping for ransom cases declined by 57pc in KP

Good stuff.

I wish to see non-politicial police everywhere in Pakistan. This alone will decrease the crime rate and terrorism by at least 50%.

Bhatta khori is not a result of war on terror. It's ironic that the bhatta khori has been eliminated in Karachi while Peshawar has become the new hub of bhatta collection.
Karachi is different, there political workers collects bhata, openly. In Peshawar , it is actually result of war on terror , mostly Taliban and Mangal bagh's men send parchi to shopkeepers , to fund their movement. Unlike Karachi, neither PTI nor opposition parties like ANP or PPP are involved in bhata business in Peshawar. Crime rate in Peshwar can be reduced , but in Karachi it is a huge task to eradicate it as MQM is running it, which is sitting in both NA and PA.

Spend 27 years in peshawar and running car bussiness for over 11 years never heard about bhatta or any thing @Samandri pointed out correctly that no party or their wing is involve in bhatta but some local mangal bagh(bus conductor) men are involved in bhatta on very small scale. And one more thing we are pathans kisse ka baap badmashi ker ke dekhaye tuh sahe :triniti::triniti:

Spend 27 years in peshawar and running car bussiness for over 11 years never heard about bhatta or any thing @Samandri pointed out correctly that no party or their wing is involve in bhatta but some local mangal bagh(bus conductor) men are involved in bhatta on very small scale. And one more thing we are pathans kisse ka baap badmashi ker ke dekhaye tuh sahe :triniti::triniti:
I think the crime rate in Peshawar is blown out of proportion due to very high focus and highlight on PTI government by others.......crimes happens every where, but every city of Pakistan is heaven compared to karachi when it comes to crimes. It is expected as city is ruled by a criminal mafia itself, MQM.

I think the crime rate in Peshawar is blown out of proportion due to very high focus and highlight on PTI government by others.......crimes happens every where, but every city of Pakistan is heaven compared to karachi when it comes to crimes. It is expected as city is ruled by a criminal mafia itself, MQM.
Mqm and anp both should be banned from politics we dont want jinnah pur nor greater pukhtunkhwa

Mqm and anp both should be banned from politics we dont want jinnah pur nor greater pukhtunkhwa
Its not about Jinnahpur or greater Pakhtunkhwa , we are here talking about crimes and mafias. I care less if MQM is dreaming about Jinnahpur, Sindhi nationalists more openly talk about Sindh-desh, my problem with them is their involvement in various crimes ranging from street crimes to target killings of innocent random people. Dont fall into their propaganda, that MQM is burning buses of ANP people.......they are burning buses of pakhtuns, they have beef with all Pakhtuns of any political or ideological orientation. You in your innocence is saying hello hi to MQM-wala like @syedali73, you have to learn more, no offense.

Lets give the credit where its due, there is no doubt that KPK Police is by far the most professional and disciplined in Pakistan. This is not my opinion, even the worst critics of PTI admit that KPK Police has been depoliticized.

The lion share of the credit goes to Nasir Durrani, the IG of KPK Police who initiated all these reforms. PTI can also be given the credit that they have pulled back and let Durrani run the show for the Police. This is something unheard of in other parts of Pakistan where Police is non existent in Balochistan and Sindh. In Punjab, the IG has to get the approval of Shahbaz Sharif for even conducting a small raid or arresting anyone that is influential. Police in Pakistan has largely became the Private Militias of the Ruling Parties. The reason why Law and Order is so horrible in Pakistan is because the Police is not allowed to function independently and rather used as a political tool to settle scores.

Overall, i think its a little bit unfair that PTI Led Provincial Government is claiming all the credit. In my opinion, most of the credit goes to Nasir Durrani who is a very competent and professional Officer.

Last edited:
Lets give the credit where its due, there is no doubt that KPK Police is by far the most professional and disciplined in Pakistan. This is not my opinion, even the worst critics of PTI admit that KPK Police has been depoliticized.

The lion share of the credit goes to Nasir Durrani, the IG of KPK Police who initiated all these reforms. PTI can also be given the credit that they have pulled back and let Durrani run the show for the Police. This is something unheard of in other parts of Pakistan where Police is non existent in Balochistan and Sindh. In Punjab, the IG has to get the approval of Shahbaz Sharif for even conducting a small raid or arresting anyone that is influential. Police in Pakistan has largely became the Private Militias of the Ruling Parties. The reason why Law and Order is so horrible in Pakistan is because the Police is not allowed to function independently and rather used as a political tool to settle scores.

Overall, i think its a little bit unfair that PTI Led Provincial Government is claiming all the credit. In my opinion, most of the credit goes to Nasir Durrani who is a very competent and professional Officer.

U know Nasir Durrani was in punjab but could not achieve same in punjab for all well know reason. Lately one my friend was involved in a case and police was harassing him in a small city of Punjab. Guess what he called to one of his criminal friend who had not talked to since school but now he is one of big guys living in Islamabad. Guess what 1 call and police backed off. Thats standard of punjab police.

I have very close relative and friend in police u dont even want to hear what i know. Its shocking

Agree most of credits go to operation led by army in Waziristan but with police help they have achieved much more and now army and pti haters also admitting that.

U know Nasir Durrani was in punjab but could not achieve same in punjab for all well know reason. Lately one my friend was involved in a case and police was harassing him in a small city of Punjab. Guess what he called to one of his criminal friend who had not talked to since school but now he is one of big guys living in Islamabad. Guess what 1 call and police backed off. Thats standard of punjab police.

I have very close relative and friend in police u dont even want to hear what i know. Its shocking

Agree most of credits go to operation led by army in Waziristan but with police help they have achieved much more and now army and pti haters also admitting that.
People are ignoring the fact that most of ground intelligence to Agencies is provided by Police. And all the raids , on suspected terrorists hideouts in KPK are conducted by Police.............Army people on check posts are not sharp and observant like Police.

If you have NO clue of what that poster was talking about and SPECIFICALLY to whom I replied...then I suggest you either scroll few posts up or dont bother showcasing your stupidity!

Really? Shall we ship you there to check? After all your word is written in stone right?
Yes there has been significant decrease in bhatta, since the launch of operation. Not ended but much better now.

Well at least they are trying to do some investigation...Oh yea you are new to that word....It means they are trying to figure out not brush it under the carpet :tsk:
Most of industrialist have left Peshawar due to bhatta and living in isl and Lahore.

And than why not in Karachi Lahore etc ?
Don't compare Peshawar and Karachi with Lahore.
Simply no comparision of these two cities with Lahore , in terms of law and order and infrastructure.
There isn't any target killing,bhatta khori and lawlessness in Lahore , like Peshawar and Karachi.

And than why not in Karachi Lahore etc ?
You sure you are in Canada? I am guessing you would have at least bothered to google it...

5th Sept 2014:

_77444111_023761675-1.jpg

lahore-sept-5-2014-xinhua-flood-water-is-seen-221334.jpg

The city of Lahore was flooded after heavy rains

The province of Punjab, where rivers are bursting their banks, is the worst-hit area in Pakistan. - See more at: http://www.theoslotimes.com/india-a...rescue-flood-marooned-2/#sthash.1IB04afp.dpuf

The most developed city in Punjab dont even need to think of the unprepared cities :enjoy:
Pakistan evacuates thousands as floods hit plains | Arab News

Flooded%20area%202014%20Pakistan(2).gif

Now quit derailing the thread
Yes it happened when a record breaking rain storm hit Lahore, it rained 550mm rain in few hours.
This was just one area. Majority of Lahore easily survived such massive rain.

Whereas Peshawar and karachi would have completely drowned even if they are hit by 1/4of that rain.

If you have NO clue of what that poster was talking about and SPECIFICALLY to whom I replied...then I suggest you either scroll few posts up or dont bother showcasing your stupidity!

My Bad, i didn't saw first post. Sorry about it.

People are ignoring the fact that most of ground intelligence to Agencies is provided by Police. And all the raids , on suspected terrorists hideouts in KPK are conducted by Police.............Army people on check posts are not sharp and observant like Police.
Army is and will remain always better than police even after it is depoliticized because they have rules and those who dont follow them get punished unlike in police.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom