What's new

Kidnapping for ransom cases declined by 57pc in KP

کے پی کے سے اچھی خبریں آ رہی ہیں - سابق ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر کی خیبرپختون خواہ کی پولیس کی تعریف

Former DG ISPR Maj. General Athar Abbas Praises KPK Government For Depoliticizing Police
Discussion forum on Pakistani politics
siasat.pk
11046252_10152891806632963_3994773147691230089_n.png

KPK govt performance in term of legislation and reforms has been much better than rest of provinces. Though more of its spending is going into basic expenitures rather than any major infrastuture projects.
however, having said that KPK govt traditionally has performed poorly on this front therefore the institutes cannot handle a quicker change
for example, if you look at education and health, board of governors have been established with more power to doctors and professors rather than bureaucrats/single VC or Superintenant

See what I said, terrorism down, other crimes up. Smuggling, extortion, robbing and kidnapping up.
1102850470-1.gif

See what I said, terrorism down, other crimes up. Smuggling, extortion, robbing and kidnapping up.
1102850470-1.gif

Lol looks like noora newspaper .... All reports praise KP police why not show some facts and figure ?

Lol looks like noora newspaper .... All reports praise KP police why not show some facts and figure ?
Jo sach likh dey woh Noora paper....Iqilab ki inokhi mantaq :lol:

My hometown is a village in a chakwal .. My area was peaceful till 2008 (before 2008 there was a rare robbery in a decade and in last 80 year there was only one murder in the area)

now no one dares to go out in the dark after Maghrib (have gone through several robberies and 3 murders in recent years)
thanks to last 8 years of Shahbaz Sharif

Good going..Depoliticize police as much you can.. Poor People in KPK getting Good news. Keep it up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom