What's new

Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, new name for NWFP

you want me to go afghanistan well sarhad is afghania, so i am at home.

To paraphrase gen. Ahsan-ul-Haq: 'There are more Pashtun in Pakistan than the entire population of Afghanistan. So if there is unification on the basis of ethnicity, half of Afghanistan will be joining Pakistan, not the other-way around.'

44231337ab91ad8e4a0243b9db5ed905.jpg

i dont understand where you got that map from, in this map the balouchs are totally ignored, while they have the highest number in Nimrooz province, secondly Herat is predominanately tajik province.

Bacha Khan wanted Loy Afghanistan and NWFP separated from Pakistan and merged to Afghanistan.
Afghanistan would have become part of pakistan only if people of Afghanistan decided to that, but Bacha Khan alwlays wanted NWFP to become part of afghanistan gradually because Afghanistan has Pashtoon population and they felt closer to them than Panjab.
Wow, what a bunch of crap! Some people, especially so-called 'Khorasani's' never amaze me at how brilliant they are in bringing down Pashtun personalities who are adored by Pashtuns. All Bacha Khan wanted was that Pashtuns on both sides feel connection towards each other and make their lives through education and peace. If he truly had wrong intentions then he wouldn't have been known as most peaceful politician ever and nor would even most patriotic Pakistanis en Afghan Pashtuns loved him. He was Bacha Khan, not Ahmad Shah Massoud.

pukhtunkhuwa is not a good name because ANP is using it as a tool to show its affiliation with afghanistan pukhtun community and to spread the propaganda of greater pukhtunkhuwa.
What's wrong with Pashtuns on both side feeling any connection at all? Even India has got Punjabi's and Kashmiri's, even Afghanistan got Baluchi's, aren't they feeling any form of connection at all?

Re Unity: You are right..the dream of bacha khan is still alive but ALAS now it's only a wet dream of people of Afghanistan.
Trust me when I tell you he got much more admirers amongst Pakistani Pashtuns than Afghans, you will be surprised!

Pakhtoons never have a love for Panjabis who i think comprise majority of pakistan. This idea is also well alive in the heads of Pashtoons of afghanistan (but not other ethnic groups) and pakistan can certainly feel it.
LOL oh please kid stop kidding because you very obviously CANNOT think! Can you please answer me why I hear Tajiks most of times poke fun at Punjabis? Can you tell me why Panjsheris hate Punjabis more than anyone else in this world? Can you tell me why Tajiks call us Pashtuns wannabe Punjabis whenever our women wear Shalwar Kameez? So since your Tajikam forum is dead now you decided to poke your rubbish at Pakistani forums? Pathetic Khorasanis!

All those who claim to be Pashtuns and express anti-Pakistan sentiments are in fact Afghans (Pashtuns) masquerading as Pakistani Pashtuns. I can bet on that. They may be sitting in some cafes, may be, in Peshawar or Islamabad living as refugees and spitting venom against the hands that feed them. I am a Pashtun and have visited almost all parts of Pashtuns, and i have found that they are loyal and happy with Pakistan. 100 per cent of them. My request to my Pakistani brothers is to ignore such fakes.

Afghanano patede rana na she! Sam she kani kharab ba she!

All those who claim to be Pashtuns and express anti-Pakistan sentiments are in fact Afghans (Pashtuns) masquerading as Pakistani Pashtuns. I can bet on that. They may be sitting in some cafes, may be, in Peshawar or Islamabad living as refugees and spitting venom against the hands that feed them. I am a Pashtun and have visited almost all parts of Pashtuns, and i have found that they are loyal and happy with Pakistan. 100 per cent of them. My request to my Pakistani brothers is to ignore such fakes.

Afghanano patede rana na she! Sam she kani kharab ba she!
All pashtoon are patriotic.....Examples aer TK, Adiosamigo, Me (i am half pashtoon) , You, Abuzulfiqar, did i miss someone.

And of course Jana

Last edited:
I wonder you guys dragged the crap to 9 pages.

Thank you but no thanks we the people of NWFP, Pakistan want developmet not name changes, call it peanut or banana or anything it doesnt matter just give us development.

You call it Mumbai or Bombay it doesnt matter, may be it gives some vested interests some solace but nothing more than that.

I dont think we should to prove again and again that Pushtoons are loyal Pakistanis.We had several top Pushtun diplomats, general etc.We've had plenty of patriotic Pukhtuns running Pakistan.
General Abdul Waheed Kakar (NWFP)
General Gul Hassan (NWFP)
General Ayub Khan (NWFP)
General Ehsan-ul-Haq (NWFP)
Lieutenant General Ali Kuli Khan Khattak
Major General Mahmud Ali Durrani
General Akhtar Abdur Rahman
Lieutenant General (retd) Sahabzada Yaqub Ali Khan
Lieutenant General Mohammad Asad Durrani
Abdul Qadeer Khan
Roedad Khan
Sartaj Aziz
Pakistan's Famous Mr Nuke..Former President (Ghulam Ishaq Khan)
etc etc..
So if any Afghan thinks Pakistani Pushtuns will side with them they are in for a ugly surprise.You'll get your *** kicked should you ever decide to take NWFP by force.

please .... we all are muslim and pakistani ...
our enemies are trying to divide us an ethnic bases ... they are trying to drive a wedge in our unity... as they did in case of bangladesh...
we pathans are emotional , but we are straight forward and love pakistan... we respect afghanistan ... because muslims and my pathan brothers are living there too .. pushtoons love islam and pakistan.. but there is some neglection that needs to be addressed ont only for pushtoons , but also for balochi , sindhi and saraki...

Last edited:
dear my view is very simple there should be equality for every one ...
ideology of pakistan is based on equality...
we are like brothers (punjabi , sindhi , balochi , pathan , kashmiri etc)
but we should admit favouritism for punjab especially central punjab has let our enemies to drive wedge in our unity...
look whats going on in balochistan, interior sindh , fata ...... and southern punjab (saraki belt).. so much poverty... nothing.. when u compare them with central punjab and karachi .. sense of deprivation develops ... this thing has led to ethnic division of our nation....
hope u people will get my point.... we all love paksitan ... but .. there are some reasons for our ethnic division ...but its unfortunate till yet no such work have been done for that .... we haven,t learnt from past yet ....

for that thing ... comes into my mind.. predictions of HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W.W) of time when muslims will be in very good numbers but still they would be down to others ...
and when HE(S.A.W.w>) was asked for reason he replied they would be divided like small peaces(tinkey) that would be on mercy of any wave to flow them away .... ( may Allah forgive me if any omission in ignorance)
so i think is same thing is happening here ...
we are punjabi , balochi , kashmiri , sindhi and pathan ... but are we proper muslman ...... cos if we would be proper muslim there would be no such ethnic division ....
islam teaches equality and accountability for every one ... there is no immunization under article 248 in islam...
only few dozen families have grabbed whole money of pakistan ... they are looting it and enjoying our ethnic fights ....making their masters happy...
since feedom we are on mercy of ALLAH ... we got good politician and dictators but unfortunately none of them was leader ... their self benefiting policies have pushed paksitan on verge of multiple crises .....
for me only way of recovery is to follow teachings of islam...
regards

bring equality ........ and islamic law ... every thing will be settled thats for sure......
nothing happens from changing of name if our intentions are good

Back
Top Bottom