What's new

Khalistan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
insults are insults. you claimed you've not done any. now you're singing differently

When did I say I made no insults? A petty insult is much different from a racist or xenophobic one. If you deny this, you certainly have your own issues.

The same analogy can be applied to crimes. A crime is a crime. No difference between theft and murder.

Please inform me where i have been racist, bigoted and xenophobic? I just stated that i find Indian Punjabi's quite ugly which is my opinion that i'm entitled too! As for Sikh girls being loose many in their community accept this fact and as for their Gurdwara selling pork and alcohol then you missed a thread here on PDF claiming this had occured where those Gurdwara accused of giving pork and alcohol came under attack by what the media called 'militant' Sikhs.

Any Indian Punjab and specifically Sikhs would consider your comments as racist and xenophobic.

You unnecessarily mentioned the appearance of Punjabis being quite ugly. That could be considered racist or xenophobic at the very least regardless if it simply your opinion.

As fact? Because a few "Sikh" girls are loose, does not mean you can generalize an entire community. There are loose girls in every community. Also, I don't care for your claims about a Gurdwara selling pork or alcohol. I wasn't focusing on that at all.

Thank you! Finally you agree to to what all the Indians have been saying here all along. Khalistanis don't have any right to any part of India because there would not be a popular demand for it in any part of India.:lol:

Khalistanis can make their Khalistan in Kaneda if they can get a popular demand going there.

the splitting of punjab into sikh punjab and hindu haryana gives punjab a majorty sikh population. if they all wanted khalistan in indian punjab that would be self determination rights.

they wouldnt have any rights to lahore because lahore has 1 or 2 % sikhs.

the splitting of punjab into sikh punjab and hindu haryana gives punjab a majorty sikh population. if they all wanted khalistan in indian punjab that would be self determination rights.

Your ignoring the fact that Khalistan not only seeks the "self-determination" of Indian Punjab but to eventually create Khalistan out of the greater Punjab region regardless of Sikh populations. For the last time, it is not only about Sikhs but all Punjabis whether Hindu, Muslim or Sikh.

You are not making much sense. But "proposed" Khalistan isn't just Indian Punjab.

Any Indian Punjab and specifically Sikhs would consider your comments as racist and xenophobic.

You unnecessarily mentioned the appearance of Punjabis being quite ugly. That could be considered racist or xenophobic at the very least regardless if it simply your opinion.

As fact? Because a few "Sikh" girls are loose, does not mean you can generalize an entire community. There are loose girls in every community. Also, I don't care for your claims about a Gurdwara selling pork or alcohol. I wasn't focusing on that at all.

Let us get one thing straight here I mentioned the appearance of Indian Punjabi's being ugly not Pakistani Punjabi's! No I didn't unnecessarily mention it as it was following on from how that Sikh lad thought Indian Punjabi's look different to other Indians.

Well you highlighted the bit about Gurdwara giving pork/alcohol in your response so obviously you cared about that! I think you'll find that many Sikh girls are loose in the U.K and even from my own interactions with them that has certainly been the case which although may be hard for you too digest is based on my own personal experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom