What's new

Khalistan Movement Gains Momentum as Registration Starts Today

IK should be offering full support in a diplomatic way, but I dont think its really a bad decision to ban campaigning.

Think about it, the one thing Khalistan movement needs is legitimacy among Sikhs residing in Punjab. If a Khalistan movement headquarters itself in Pakistan and runs operations through there the movement loses legitimacy as it would appear to be a Pakistani intelligence operation rather than something organic.

If a Khalistan movement headquarters itself in Pakistan and runs operations through there the movement loses legitimacy as it would appear to be a Pakistani intelligence operation rather than something organic
Fair enough but Pakistan is still accused for it whether we are backing it or not.
https://www.thequint.com/voices/opi...ce-italy-pakistan-jihad-networks-punjab-india
And i highly doubt if it matter to Sikhs anymore who supports them. Besides recognizing this movement will rattle Indians enough to understand the cost of their adventure in Balochistan. We cannot just remain to Kashmir which is already a disputed territory and to whiom Indians have started equating Balochistan with, which is neither a disputed territory by any standards nor is there any movement of independence going on. Still they do it and openly support terrorist organisations like BLA. Why cant we?

If you consider after independence i.e from 1947, then no we have only added more territory to our union.
But in historical context, we have lost more than 50% territory.
We can consider everything from Afghanistan to Burma in the India empire (erstwhile).
We can in theory claim Central Asia, some parts of Iran, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Malaysia and some parts of Indonesia (thanks to chola empire)

Absolutely.Once we had the land area stretched from Iran to SE Asia.
But thats all it is and will only remain in history .
We Indians only knows our Republic of India.
Together we will prosper this land .

Yeah yeah thats why thousands were massacred in Delhi and Akal takht. Trust me they will never forget these atrocities.
View attachment 648020

So?
Hindus faced atrocities from Kashmir to Kanyakumari in various ways.
The Khalistanis was defeated by the Sikh themselves under the KPS Gill IPS.

Fair enough but Pakistan is still accused for it whether we are backing it or not.
https://www.thequint.com/voices/opi...ce-italy-pakistan-jihad-networks-punjab-india
And i highly doubt if it matter to Sikhs anymore who supports them. Besides recognizing this movement will rattle Indians enough to understand the cost of their adventure in Balochistan. We cannot just remain to Kashmir which is already a disputed territory and to whiom Indians have started equating Balochistan with, which is neither a disputed territory by any standards nor is there any movement of independence going on. Still they do it and openly support terrorist organisations like BLA. Why cant we?

While many sikhs may look away from atrocities committed against them in the past, the current diversion of their water supply may grab their attention. Especially if it is for a untenable plan to send the water to the Rajasthan desert.

Last edited:
While many sikhs may look away from atrocities committed against them in the past, the current diversion of their water supply may grab their attention. Especially if it is for a untenable plan to send the water to the Rajasthan desert.

sikhs are indian first then sikh .

If you consider after independence i.e from 1947, then no we have only added more territory to our union.
But in historical context, we have lost more than 50% territory.
We can consider everything from Afghanistan to Burma in the India empire (erstwhile).
We can in theory claim Central Asia, some parts of Iran, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Malaysia and some parts of Indonesia (thanks to chola empire)

I think its time we send you back to fiji and other oceanic islands you originally came from,,

I have met many of these Khalistan Sikhs. They can only talk tough inside their safe sanctuaries of UK, US, Canada, Australia. They do not have the courage to follow through on their threats of secession. Sirf geedar bhabki aur kuch nahi.

The 70's and 80's Sikhs were a different matter. They were better organized and more dedicated to the cause of Khalistan.

I have met many of these Khalistan Sikhs. They can only talk tough inside their safe sanctuaries of UK, US, Canada, Australia. They do not have the courage to follow through on their threats of secession. Sirf geedar bhabki aur kuch nahi.

The 70's and 80's Sikhs were a different matter. They were better organized and more dedicated to the cause of Khalistan.
what do you want ?

Back
Top Bottom