What's new

Katrina Kaif's poster banned in PAK by fundamentalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
happens in india too.

i remeber this being done for the film kurbaan.

though,we may be a bit more secular.

but then,different countries,different cultures.

she's probably banned because she is not that pretty, and if you think she is pretty than i feel bad for you

she's probably banned because she is not that pretty, and if you think she is pretty than i feel bad for you

grapes are sour.. forget about India, she was also crowned Miss Hawaii. So not only she is beautiful but she has a bit of brains too..

grapes are sour.. forget about India, she was also crowned Miss Hawaii. So not only she is beautiful but she has a bit of brains too..

sour grapes for those who think she is beautiful, I wonder what kind of rats they gets.
I didnt know being miss hawaii proves your have brains. My statements didnt have anything to do with her being India which she isnt actually, real indian actresses are much more prettier, I will vote madhori over her anytime even as this age.

By the way who is your second choice for beauty, I hope its not that goat face actress (i really cant remember her name) the one who married Amitabh's son

sour grapes for those who think she is beautiful, I wonder what kind of rats they gets.
I didnt know being miss hawaii proves your have brains. My statements didnt have anything to do with her being India which she isnt actually, real indian actresses are much more prettier, I will vote madhori over her anytime even as this age.

By the way who is your second choice for beauty, I hope its not that goat face actress (i really cant remember her name) the one who married Amitabh's son

While my initial intention was to troll a bit but the fact is, when you win a beauty contest, it's just not the physical beauty they judge. The ask intelligent questions and expect elegant answers as well. So, yeah wining a contest does reflect some brains atleast above average i would say.

So yeah is katrina is beautiful, yeah if you go by the crowd following but personally no. I think I have seen her movie once ( rajneeti )

Our country, although I think the mullahs shouldn't have done this

Madhubala was more beautiful & original than Madhuri, (of course she has some similarities with Madhubala).

Madhubala was more beautiful & original than Madhuri, (of course she has some similarities with Madhubala).

Comparison with her counterparts from a different age is moot since we are talking of advertisement hoardings here..

Pakoistanis must be sick to ban a fellow muslim women from earning her daily wage ;)

Comparison with her counterparts from a different age is moot since we are talking of advertisement hoardings here..

Pakoistanis must be sick to ban a fellow muslim women from earning her daily wage ;)
cry us a ganga :lol: im all with mullahs on this one, her posters dont belong in pakistan, she is Hindustani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom