What's new

Kashmiri women are strictly forbidden from nose piercing

Poora ka poora bawla kutta hai yeh........ I have never ever met a Wahabi Kashmiri dawg ever before, that too on steroids..... someone needs to neuter him in real life too... cut those balls off.....slowly........ :mad:

Why this racist pile of bat droppings isn't banned is beyond me !

Mera Kashmiri friends nay Nose Piercing kara rakha hai, yeh thread kis liye hai? :what:

I have no idea ! :unsure:

And who is the lady in your avatar ? :what:

Poora ka poora bawla kutta hai yeh........ I have never ever met a Wahabi Kashmiri dawg ever before, that too on steroids..... someone needs to neuter him in real life too... cut those balls off.....slowly........ :mad:

Stop being Anti-Wahabi ! :mad:

Apnaaa @Oscar bhi secretly is a Wahabhi ! :whistle:

Why this racist pile of bat droppings isn't banned is beyond me !

Taking an Indefinite Break from PDF - I'm gonna miss you all !

but_why_trollcat.jpeg

Taking an Indefinite Break from PDF - I'm gonna miss you all !

but_why_trollcat.jpeg

Do you know how addictive PDF is ? :o:

So much work gets pilled up as soon as you find a thread you like ! :lol:

But I'm not going anywhere - I went away for a few days & then came back because I couldn't break the addiction ! :ashamed:

Shame on you. Over and over. Stop insulting my country mates. Salay vagabond.

You are clearly a mohajir, you do not know anything about real punjab and real punjabi speaking people and and their ethos, I cannot stoop down to the level of a mohajir.

Do you know how addictive PDF is ? :o:

So much work gets pilled up as soon as you find a thread you like ! :lol:

But I'm not going anywhere - I went away for a few days & then came back because I couldn't break the addiction ! :ashamed:

PDF is indeed addictive. This is why i went missing for about a month. Although a easy solution for breaking such addiction is perhaps breaking your computer/mobile/tablet.:lol:

Uss becharay ko to matt badnam karo yaar! :blink:

But @Oscar is like that - He is an Ultra Conservative Mullah ! :o:

Do you know that he even forced his 4 wives to have purdah from the goat he brought for slaughter on Eid ! :unsure:

Pataaa nahin bandaa haii yah kiyaa ? :crazy:

Fitteh Mooh Fake Kashmiri - Get an Idea! :haha: Punjabi actress hai Neeru Bajwa! :)

She is an Actress ? :blink:

But shes Ugly ! :bad:

I'm also in favor of division of Punjab into smaller sub-provinces. Why you getting your panties in a twist, it's not as if the sub-provnices will run to India or something!!!! :o:o_O

Wrrora @Hyperion this @EyanKhan is constantly pestering me about the Sub-Division of Punjab ! :mad:

Bataaa deiii isss Khan Sahib ko that Punjab will be sub-divided over MY.....no wait.....over YOUR dead body ! :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom