What's new

Kashmiri Freedom Fighter Group UJC claims Pathankot Attack

Are Khalistani groups terrorists then ? A lot of their leaders who once fought against Indian Army are residing in UK, US and Canada.

Do you understand the concept of being labelled a terrorist organisation?

"In line with Pakistan's commitment to effectively counter and eradicate terrorism, the government is in touch with the Indian government and is working on the leads provided by it," Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs statement released from Islamabad.

Does this mean pakistan is admitting these Terrorists are from Pakistan?

The only party who will benefit from the damage of Indian fighter aircrafts is Pakistan.... am not saying this.. just using the same logic as Pakistanis used when their airbase was attacked. :pop:

The only party who will benefit from the damage of Indian fighter aircrafts is Pakistan.... am not saying this.. just using the same logic as Pakistanis used when their airbase was attacked. :pop:

Yeah we are really scared Of MiG-21 Bison (Flying Coffins which India is retiring) that Pakistan Intelligence agency send Terrorist to destroy them in Pathankot

#INDIAN_LOGIC

Yeah we are really scared Of MiG-21 Bison (Flying Coffins which India is retiring) that Pakistan Intelligence agency send Terrorist to destroy them in Pathankot

#INDIAN_LOGIC

I just used the Pakistani members' logic that India would have gained from your airbase attack :)

You know some militant groups of this umbrella organisation specially JeM are against Pakistan army and they are involved in sectarian killings, attack on army chief and Grand headquarters.

I meant the land in which they have their headquarters are controlled by Pakistan Army. Can PA dismantle UJC? Considering they themselves have agreed to this attack.?

Kashmir belongs to the Muslims of Kashmir, not to you.
BS. :D

Naye brand hay anqareeb aap is say wakif ho jayein gay :D
Yes, that is what Pakistani hopes for and India fears. :agree:

I consider this a fair game. Enemy states fight. Since Pakistan as a state has given up, Pakistani non state actors have taken the mantle. I just find Modi going to Pakistan silly. :P

I meant the land in which they have their headquarters are controlled by Pakistan Army. Can PA dismantle UJC? Considering they themselves have agreed to this attack.?
PA cannot dismantle it, because most of them are Kashmir based others are anti Pakistan Army like JeM and HuM.

PA cannot dismantle it, because most of them are Kashmir based others are anti Pakistan Army like JeM and HuM.
Bhai kiyon bata rahay ho inko :D

BS. :D

Yes, that is what Pakistani hopes for and India fears. :agree:

I consider this a fair game. Enemy states fight. Since Pakistan as a state has given up, Pakistani non state actors have taken the mantle. I just find Modi going to Pakistan silly. :P
We have outsourced our work for lower costs :D

"Pakistan has nothing to do with the attack but ironically the Indian government, media and their armed forces are suffering from Pakistan phobia," added the UJC spokesman.
Chor Chor mausere bhai!!!! By giving clean chit to Pakistan, this UJC thinks that they can create confusion in investigation? Stupid idea...

Indian PDF members know more about Pathankot Attackers and who trained them and who gave them weapons. I don't think India needs any intelligence agency when the Indian posters know more than their own intelligence agency.

Back
Top Bottom