What's new

Kashmiri Freedom Fighter Group UJC claims Pathankot Attack

the problem is not with Razia,the problem is with people like you who dont see anything beyond religion,for people like you its never your fault ,its always someone else's mistake.

And stop this lucknowi BS,you are Pakistani already.

And dont make it muslims vs others,by saying we will be framed like afzl guru and others,i am sure you wonld not have even recognisd him if he had walked past you.

In short dont be a bigot.

the problem is not with Razia,the problem is with people like you who dont see anything beyond religion,for people like you its never your fault ,its always someone else's mistake.

And dont make it muslims vs others,by saying we will be framed like afzl guru and others,i am sure you wonld not have even recognisd him if he had walked past you.

The bigots were people like Tytler and Babu Bajrangi who are sitting in India's lap and living like Kings after draining the blood of muslims. Yes, all Muslims of Lucknow are Pakistanis as that is our country. I have left for what is now Pakistan but our allies remain in Lucknow and are leading the movement for independence from India.

Modi is the butcher of gujarat and he is chief minister. So stop preaching. Muslims in Indian occupied parts are the worst hit by this governments election.

The bigots were people like Tytler and Babu Bajrangi who are sitting in India's lap and living like Kings after draining the blood of muslims. Yes, all Muslims of Lucknow are Pakistanis as that is our country. I have left for what is now Pakistan but our allies remain in Lucknow and are leading the movement for independence from India.

Modi is the butcher of gujarat and he is chief minister. So stop preaching. Muslims in Indian occupied parts are the worst hit by this governments election.

Give the Muslims here one reason to support your views- The Bengalis supported Pakistan infact they were the ones who were the force behind the idea of Pakistan while the Punjabi Muslims followed later what did they get- they were murdered and their women dragged out of homes and raped in mass- What assurance can you give to your mamoo that same thing will be not done with him and your mami and their kids in Pakistan- we already have seen differences arise in Karanchi on the mohajir issue and step-motherly treatment of Bihari muslims in Pakistan- nor did Pakistan do anything about Biharis who were loyal to them in Bangladesh- every other day I hear Pakistanis on PDF threatening to deport whatever remains of Bengalis and Biharis back to Bangladesh- what was their mistake ?- believing in the idea of Pakistan-

Razia people like you, loyalists to India are part of the problem. You believe everything the Hindutvas tell you and then peddle that same stuff aggressively. The only victim of Indian blame game is Muslims. We will be framed and harassed like Afzal Guru was and like those victims arrested for Jama Masjid blasts were only for it to turn out hindu groups were actually responsible.

By accepting the Indian narrative you give credence to the Indian media which is out for Muslim blood. You will only understand the consequences of your actions when one of you (loyal Indians) will be harmed like my mamoo was. Indians as a state policy harass and suppress muslims and Pakistan is the only country that stands up for them. You should consider this before arrogantly repeating the Indian Hindutva narrative.

Pakistani infiltration is merely an excuse and an opportunity to harass local muslims and frame them on false charges of terror. As a Lucknowi I will continue to advocate our independence from the Hindutva. You should join Pakistani loyalists in Indian occupied parts for this (peaceful) struggle.
I am born Indian so its obvious my loyalty will be for my nation. Namak-harami is not in my blood. We are a free and democratic country and no one can force anyone for anything. If I disagree with any govt. policy or action, I have no hesitation in raising my voice against it. If Afzal Guru was hanged, Prof Gilani was given benefit of doubt and discharged. If for a terror act some people are wrongfully detained and later right culprits are booked, it only confirms the fairness of our investigation and judicial system.

I am not given any govt. narrative rather i make up my mind based on my own analysis of the facts collected from a variety of sources. The thing is we are a secular nation and our minds are not obsessed with religions. When someone is killed, for us a human being is killed and not a hindu or muslim. I dont know your mamoo's case but if he lives in India and has loyalty for some other country, you il accept that no nation will tolerate this. If Pakistan claims to be the champion of muslims, it should come forward to help muslims from Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Uyghur, Myanmar etc. India has as many muslims as Pakistan has but i am sure more muslims are killed in Pakistan than in India. So as a muslim and as a human being I am much safer in India as compared to Pakistan.

I can understand your pains of missing your motherland but no one had asked you or your forefathers to leave Lucknow, rather it was their personal choice. I think it also makes you understand that our ancestors were not arabs but belonged to the soil who accepted the path of salvation as shown by our dearest Rasool (saw). and it was a mistake to accept the 2 nation theory. I suggest that since you so much miss Lucknow (India), please organize and pressurize the pakistani govt. to have good relations with India so that you can visit Lucknow very often and learn the Lucknowi tehzeeb of living in harmony with people of different religions, caste and creed.

Last edited:
Razia people like you, loyalists to India are part of the problem. You believe everything the Hindutvas tell you and then peddle that same stuff aggressively. The only victim of Indian blame game is Muslims. We will be framed and harassed like Afzal Guru was and like those victims arrested for Jama Masjid blasts were only for it to turn out hindu groups were actually responsible.

By accepting the Indian narrative you give credence to the Indian media which is out for Muslim blood. You will only understand the consequences of your actions when one of you (loyal Indians) will be harmed like my mamoo was. Indians as a state policy harass and suppress muslims and Pakistan is the only country that stands up for them. You should consider this before arrogantly repeating the Indian Hindutva narrative.

Pakistani infiltration is merely an excuse and an opportunity to harass local muslims and frame them on false charges of terror. As a Lucknowi I will continue to advocate our independence from the Hindutva. You should join Pakistani loyalists in Indian occupied parts for this (peaceful) struggle.
Pakistan is the only country that stands up for them

And we can already see that effect in your nations pathetic condition.

Noone in here asks about your Lucknow historical relations .As far as we know you are a Pakistani .

Fact is in India people always give preference to the nation than religion.
Peoples who gave priority to religion ,be it is Hindus,Be it Christians ,Muslims or Sikhs cant influence overwhelming majorities decision. Indian public knows how to handle them .Problem is yours not Razia .
You give priority to religion and @Razia Sultana and Indians like me gives priority to our nation.

I am born Indian so its obvious my loyalty will be for my nation. Namak-harami is not in my blood. We are a free and democratic country and no one can force anyone for anything. If I disagree with any govt. policy or action, I have no hesitation in raising my voice against it. If Afzal Guru was hanged, Prof Gilani was given benefit of doubt and discharged. If for a terror act some people are wrongfully detained and later right culprits are booked, it only confirms the fairness of our investigation and judicial system.

I am not given any govt. narrative rather i make up my mind based on my own analysis of the facts collected from a variety of sources. The thing is we are a secular nation and our minds are not obsessed with religions. When someone is killed, for us a human being is killed and not a hindu or muslim. I dont know your mamoo's case but if he lives in India and has loyalty for some other country, you il accept that no nation will tolerate this. If Pakistan claims to be the champion of muslims, it should come forward to help muslims from Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Uyghur, Myanmar etc. India has as many muslims as Pakistan has but i am sure more muslims are killed in Pakistan than in India. So as a muslim and as a human being I am much safer in India as compared to Pakistan.

I can understand your pains of missing your motherland but no one had asked you or your forefathers to leave Lucknow, rather it was their personal choice. I think it also makes you understand that our ancestors were not arabs but belonged to the soil who accepted the path of salvation as shown by our dearest Rasool (saw). and it was a mistake to accept the 2 nation theory. I suggest that since you so much miss Lucknow (India), please organize and pressurize the pakistani govt. to have good relations with India so that you can visit Lucknow very often and learn the Lucknowi tehzeeb of living in harmony with people of different religions, caste and creed.
There is nothing I can do to convince you to stop peddling this pro Indian ideology which has enslaved us muslims and made us weaker in the fact that we simply blame Pakistan and Muslims and do not ask about our basic rights.

However I will be clear here. Lucknow belongs to us and even though we may have left we have and deserve to have a say in how it is run. We vouch for its independence through merger with Pakistan and this will make muslims stronger. Loyalty to India is one sided. We get nothing from it except pain and sorrow. You have to understand that in the hindutvas eyes a muslim will always be treated differently from a Hindu.

And we can already see that effect in your nations pathetic condition.

Noone in here asks about your Lucknow historical relations .As far as we know you are a Pakistani .

Fact is in India people always give preference to the nation than religion.
Peoples who gave priority to religion ,be it is Hindus,Be it Christians ,Muslims or Sikhs cant influence overwhelming majorities decision. Indian public knows how to handle them .Problem is yours not Razia .
You give priority to religion and @Razia Sultana and Indians like me gives priority to our nation.
This is a policy of blackmail. Hindus of India have shown no willpower to break away from their religion for the benefit of India. Why should this be asked from Muslims only? We are distinct and Jinnah realized this. We will never be provided equal rights in a united India. Instead our children and relatives will be kidnapped and killed for one made up reason or the other. I have no belief in India as a Lucknowite. Muslims should support Pakistan because it gave us refuge when we were the most oppressed.

There is nothing I can do to convince you to stop peddling this pro Indian ideology which has enslaved us muslims and made us weaker in the fact that we simply blame Pakistan and Muslims and do not ask about our basic rights.

However I will be clear here. Lucknow belongs to us and even though we may have left we have and deserve to have a say in how it is run. We vouch for its independence through merger with Pakistan and this will make muslims stronger. Loyalty to India is one sided. We get nothing from it except pain and sorrow. You have to understand that in the hindutvas eyes a muslim will always be treated differently from a Hindu.

This is a policy of blackmail. Hindus of India have shown no willpower to break away from their religion for the benefit of India. Why should this be asked from Muslims only? We are distinct and Jinnah realized this. We will never be provided equal rights in a united India. Instead our children and relatives will be kidnapped and killed for one made up reason or the other. I have no belief in India as a Lucknowite. Muslims should support Pakistan because it gave us refuge when we were the most oppressed.

Of Course that nation is a laughing stock in front of world especially Arab nations.

When you repeat your ancient Lucknow relation ,all we can see in here is that your silent ,indirect self consolation because your forefathers opt Pakistan.
I have been in this Pak forum for around 2 + years .Till now none of Indians irrespective of their religion tried to emphasise there old relation in Pakistan.But you always starts a post with that acknowledgement .
You should see the reality .Lucknow is in India and you are a Pakistani .Honestly you are nothing to comment about India or ts places .

I am Indian and I will not just follow but will propagate the values, ideology my country stands for. If you feel you are weak please address that to pakistani govt., indians only blame pakistan for some acts of terror/violence in india.
Before trying for Lucknow, please try to regain the east pakistan. We dont expect a pakistani to be loyal to India, please be loyal to the nation where you live and belong to. And dont bother for us, our constitution gives equal rights to all the citizens regardless of their religions unlike your country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom