What's new

Kashmir should become independent from India.

Kashmir is a muslim land , And every muslim countries are equal for every muslim country. As i said inter- relationship. It means , Muslims for Muslims. 1.8 billion muslims whole over the world is brother for each other . Even that is political or military issues.
"Twenty-eight years after Islam was enshrined as the state religion in Bangladesh’s constitution, the country’s highest court has agreed to consider a petition challenging that status".! ..

I think you still have some pakistani soldiers blood in you...you are talking in line of Pakistanis who humiliated and rxxped you and you are talking against India who saved you and gave you freedom!

There is nothing in the Quran or Hadiths which has a connection with Kashmir it is not holy land but it is for us.

pandits-750x500.jpg.pagespeed.ce.4DqSRZyplH.jpg

This is what Kashmiri Pandits look like and I have never seen a single bengi in UK that looks like this

India has continually abused the wishes of the Kashmiri people to either become part of Pakistan or become independent. Admittedly, since Pakistan is unstable right now, it would be better for Kashmir to be independent, or at least an autonomous republic with Pakistan. My arguments for this are:

1. The majority of Ethnic Kashmiris are Muslim.

Wrong. The demographics changed after a lot of Hindus were forced out of Kashmir due to Pak sponsored genocide. Today, only a little over 50% of Kashmiris are Sunni Muslim. The Shias have no interest in leaving India. The rest are Hindus and other religions. And not all Sunnis want to leave India, only a tiny minority.

Even today, the only part of Kashmir that isn't of Muslim majority is Jammy. This is because India has promoted migration to Kashmir, as a way of saying, "Hey everyone, Kashmir isn't a Muslim land!".

Migration into J&K is illegal. The Hindus living there are original Kashmiris.

2.Human Rights Violation by India against ethnic Kashmiris- There is random disappearances of any person who dares to speak out against the Indian Government. Indian police force (most of whom aren't even from Kashmir), abuse their powers. Torture has even been used. There have been more than 93,000 innocent deaths in Indian Occupied Kashmir from 1989 to June, 2016.

Plenty of people in Kashmir who constantly speak against the Indian govt. Heard of Huriyat?

3. Kashmiris do not want to be part of India

Most kashmiris want to be independent. Many less would like to be part of Pakistan. Even less for India.

Only Pakistan thinks that. Most Kashmiris want peace and only India can assure them of that. If they are not happy, they are free to leave Kashmir and migrate to any other part of India or other parts of the world.

Kashmir is a muslim land , And every muslim countries are equal for every muslim country. As i said inter- relationship. It means , Muslims for Muslims. 1.8 billion muslims whole over the world is brother for each other . Even that is political or military issues.

West pakistan was not for East pakistan , you should know it more than anyone else.

Sunnis are not for Shias..

what does a Kenyan has to do with Kashmir issue?

Just as little or as much as a BD national has to do with it.

"Twenty-eight years after Islam was enshrined as the state religion in Bangladesh’s constitution, the country’s highest court has agreed to consider a petition challenging that status".! ..

I think you still have some pakistani soldiers blood in you...you are talking in line of Pakistanis who humiliated and rxxped you and you are talking against India who saved you and gave you freedom!

Diverting the issue. I have Muslim Blood. Yes b4 71 we were also part of Pakistan. But The fact is still now as a muslim country we respect Pakistan. However PK military regime did enough operation in 71. Historically WHY THAT IS HAPPENED - Now we know that .

Now what is India doing wid BD? After 71 to 2016 They are occupying Bd territory In an every way. INDIA NEVER HELPED US IN 1971. But They wanted to attack US in 1975. But they knew that what will happen if they attack BD>

Now india is an open foe state for bd. taxpayer says. Means General people conceptions. And that is the true fact.

Is that why the biggest conflict zones in the world are Muslim dominated countries?

West pakistan was not for East pakistan , you should know it more than anyone else.

Sunnis are not for Shias..

West pk is for east pk. but not for India. Unfortunate.

Diverting the issue. I have Muslim Blood. Yes b4 71 we were also part of Pakistan. But The fact is still now as a muslim country we respect Pakistan. However PK military regime did enough operation in 71. Historically WHY THAT IS HAPPENED - Now we know that .

Now what is India doing wid BD? After 71 to 2016 They are occupying Bd territory In an every way. INDIA NEVER HELPED US IN 1971. But They wanted to attack US in 1975. But they knew that what will happen if they attack BD>

Now india is an open foe state for bd. taxpayer says. Means General people conceptions. And that is the true fact.
"Bangladeshi"! ..no need say more....!!

u did;t noticed my first country is pakistan ... u have nothing to do with Inida born elsewhere residing some other place, however, there are many hindu places in Pakistan as well as in Nepal, its not the religion which creates any issue .. if religion would be an issue .. Pakistan would have worst relation with Nepal which population consist of more than 80% Hindus. but instead Pakistan and Nepal have very good relations, while india has threatens them many time and keep interfering in state issues time and time again.

this is a free forum where anybody could put forward his thoughts in a decent way.

Is that why the biggest conflict zones in the world are Muslim dominated countries?

Muslim dominated countries? WHERE ? Say western dominated countries. India is also under western Domination. UK.

i think you did;t read my post that it was in response of what :D .. you should read first and then come up with some logical conversation rather than wasting the band width

Wrong. The demographics changed after a lot of Hindus were forced out of Kashmir due to Pak sponsored genocide. Today, only a little over 50% of Kashmiris are Sunni Muslim. The Shias have no interest in leaving India. The rest are Hindus and other religions. And not all Sunnis want to leave India, only a tiny minority.

Migration into J&K is illegal. The Hindus living there are original Kashmiris.

Plenty of people in Kashmir who constantly speak against the Indian govt. Heard of Huriyat?

Only Pakistan thinks that. Most Kashmiris want peace and only India can assure them of that. If they are not happy, they are free to leave Kashmir and migrate to any other part of India or other parts of the world.

Go back to in 1948. Partition . And plz dnt bring the sha- sunni typs of funny things in an every issue. In muslim methodology we never count shia- sunni typs of things. I have already gave all of ur ans in my post .

Just look at the Middle East and Africa.

Lol.

What a knowledge . man.

India has continually abused the wishes of the Kashmiri people to either become part of Pakistan or become independent. Admittedly, since Pakistan is unstable right now, it would be better for Kashmir to be independent, or at least an autonomous republic with Pakistan. My arguments for this are:

1. The majority of Ethnic Kashmiris are Muslim.
Even today, the only part of Kashmir that isn't of Muslim majority is Jammy. This is because India has promoted migration to Kashmir, as a way of saying, "Hey everyone, Kashmir isn't a Muslim land!".

2.Human Rights Violation by India against ethnic Kashmiris-

There is random disappearances of any person who dares to speak out against the Indian Government. Indian police force (most of whom aren't even from Kashmir), abuse their powers. Torture has even been used. There have been more than 93,000 innocent deaths in Indian Occupied Kashmir from 1989 to June, 2016.

3. Kashmiris do not want to be part of India

Most kashmiris want to be independent. Many less would like to be part of Pakistan. Even less for India.

First its Jammu not Jammy :lol:

Muslims have themselves hit their feet with axes . If Pandits weren't forced out of Kashmir , none of the present situation would have ever existed .

And who told you that ? :lol: Jammu and Ladakh are with India . Kashmiris are divided into Pro India , Pro Pakistan and Pro Independence . Do the maths yourself :smitten:

First its Jammu not Jammy :lol:

Muslims have themselves hit their feet with axes . If Pandits weren't forced out of Kashmir , none of the present situation would have ever existed .

And who told you that ? :lol: Jammu and Ladakh are with India . Kashmiris are divided into Pro India , Pro Pakistan and Pro Independence . Do the maths yourself :smitten:

Lets see the Myth of the maths.

Back
Top Bottom