What's new

Kashmir should become independent from India.

Sorry your proposal / offer / request is hereby thrown OUT

This is what INDIA does to ALL Kashmiri Independence Proposals

images

No it is rational.

no no ... very emotional... but why don't you stop funding HM & co in order to bring peace and prosperity... it's open secret Pak lurking around all possible ways... HM is designated terrorists organisation, and your pm announced him as martyr... do you think Pak will get support from other country with such statements... get over it ..

These type of threads will be coming up unless Pakistan is convinced that India is doing the right thing.

For a start , India should emulate what China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia or even North Korea does to its protesters, then only India will have the affection Pakistan gives to these countries.

Its a start, its an idea , India should try it,
Atleast for the sake of Pakistan.

These type of threads will be coming up unless Pakistan is convinced that India is doing the right thing.

For a start , India should emulate what China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia or even North Korea does to its protesters, then only India will have the affection Pakistan gives to these countries.

No need.. All India should do is to ensure Kashmir is independent .........................OF TERRORISTS

no no ... very emotional... but why don't you stop funding HM & co in order to bring peace and prosperity... it's open secret Pak lurking around all possible ways... HM is designated terrorists organisation, and your pm announced him as martyr... do you think Pak will get support from other country with such statements... get over it ..

The topic title is

Pk is doing what in that territory , the answer is clear , for stopping Indian aggregation. Not for Kashmiri people but for Pk regime. Yes Pk will get FULL support from other neighbor countries in kashmiri Issue. Such as BD.

Dn;t think only PM or AM rules a country. Peoples force is the best force.

Kashmir has never been an integral part of India. It is a historical fact.

“Kashmir has never been an integral part of India. It is a historical fact.

I find it laughable each time I read an uneducated poster make such demands as the title of this thread states.

Kashmir is a region of one of 526 + Princely States that amalgamated into the Indian dominion . 13 went to Pakistan.

Now, states could either go in full or not at all & thats what happened. No state split with a Part going to both India & Pak.

There is no way this part of J&K is going anywhere except in the aspirations & dreams of others.

The topic title is

Pk is doing what in that territory , the answer is clear , for stopping Indian aggregation. Not for Kashmiri people but for Pk regime. Yes Pk will get FULL support from other neighbor countries in kashmiri Issue. Such as BD.

Kashmir has never been an integral part of India. It is a historical fact.

“Kashmir has never been an integral part of India. It is a historical fact.

Kashmir is ours .... your voice doesn't matter to us..

Go back to in 1948. Partition . And plz dnt bring the sha- sunni typs of funny things in an every issue. In muslim methodology we never count shia- sunni typs of things. I have already gave all of ur ans in my post .

What are you talking about? Even among Sunnis, the Sufi council in India wanted to have the Modi govt brand the Deobandis as a terrorist organization. They even fight about birthdays.

http://www.thehindu.com/features/fr...bashes-raises-sufi-hackles/article2612958.ece

And the Shias don't like the Sunnis. Islam in India is very fractured.

The Shias don't want to live with Sunni Pakistan, they have made that clear. The same with Ahmadis. Even they want to stay with India. And they don't want an independent Kashmir because then the Sunnis will come to power and then start harassing the Shias and Ahmadis, they prefer to live under Hindu domination because they are treated with respect.

Even the minority Deobandis say J&K is part of India.
http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/kashmir-an-integral-part-of-india-deoband-clerics/695747/
In a snub to separatists, the Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind (JuH) has made it clear that Jammu and Kashmir's future is with India, saying the interests of Kashmiri people are not separate from those of Indian Muslims.

So even the biggest Islamic schools in India support Kashmir being a part of India. It's in their interest because it increases the Muslim percentage in India.

70% of the Sunni Muslims in Kashmir valley are Barelvis. Even they have no interest in joining Pak.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...habi-duel-in-Kashmir/articleshow/12860076.cms

You really think Barelvis, Shias and Ahmadis want to live in Pakistan?

What a knowledge . man.

You need lots of it.

You don't know facts about your own religion, you need a Hindu to teach you that.

I find it laughable each time I read an uneducated poster make such demands as the title of this thread states.

Kashmir is a region of one of 526 + Princely States that amalgamated into the Indian dominion . 13 went to Pakistan.

Now, states could either go in full or not at all & thats what happened. No state split with a Part going to both India & Pak.

There is no way this part of J&K is going anywhere except in the aspirations & dreams of others.

Hello Sir ; I really enjoyed your spat with Joe shearer in another thread

well done and congratulations ; I support your point of view

I am banned in that thread ; hence I am writing it here

Pk is doing what in that territory , the answer is clear , for stopping Indian aggregation.
Nice..That's the most foolish argument I've ever read in one sentence.. Anymore of this non sense. ???

Yes Pk will get FULL support from other neighbor countries in kashmiri Issue. Such as BD.
Neighbours..?? Last time I checked, Bangaldesh and Pakistan have close to 1200 Miles of Indian land in between them..
Not sure what you meant there?? You mean like Gravitational force??

India has continually abused the wishes of the Kashmiri people to either become part of Pakistan or become independent. Admittedly, since Pakistan is unstable right now, it would be better for Kashmir to be independent, or at least an autonomous republic with Pakistan. My arguments for this are:

1. The majority of Ethnic Kashmiris are Muslim.
Even today, the only part of Kashmir that isn't of Muslim majority is Jammy. This is because India has promoted migration to Kashmir, as a way of saying, "Hey everyone, Kashmir isn't a Muslim land!".

2.Human Rights Violation by India against ethnic Kashmiris-

There is random disappearances of any person who dares to speak out against the Indian Government. Indian police force (most of whom aren't even from Kashmir), abuse their powers. Torture has even been used. There have been more than 93,000 innocent deaths in Indian Occupied Kashmir from 1989 to June, 2016.

3. Kashmiris do not want to be part of India

Most kashmiris want to be independent. Many less would like to be part of Pakistan. Even less for India.
the folks in Azad Ksahmir will give their lives for Pakistan, no independence wish here only according to charlatans like Arnab Goswami

Kashmir is a muslim land , And every muslim countries are equal for every muslim country. As i said inter- relationship. It means , Muslims for Muslims. 1.8 billion muslims whole over the world is brother for each other . Even that is political or military issues.
Oh keeper of Muslims worldwide, what are you doing in a Christian land?

And Bangladesh should become part of Pakistan again

India has continually abused the wishes of the Kashmiri people to either become part of Pakistan or become independent. Admittedly, since Pakistan is unstable right now, it would be better for Kashmir to be independent, or at least an autonomous republic with Pakistan.
Why is that, of all the choices, India is not even considered in one.. The ruler of Kashmir, signed a pact with India to join with Indian territory.. Afridis who infiltrated in civilian dresses like local kashmiris in 1948 forms the most part of the Extremist or separatist population that rules in favour of India.. It is those who are all meant to be eliminated..

1. The majority of Ethnic Kashmiris are Muslim.
Even today, the only part of Kashmir that isn't of Muslim majority is Jammy. This is because India has promoted migration to Kashmir, as a way of saying, "Hey everyone, Kashmir isn't a Muslim land!".
Do you know a Kingdom called Dogras, existed?? And have you heard of the word Pandits??Those are Ethnic natives of the land.. Not the afridis, that infiltrated after 1947..

2.Human Rights Violation by India against ethnic Kashmiris-

There is random disappearances of any person who dares to speak out against the Indian Government. Indian police force (most of whom aren't even from Kashmir), abuse their powers. Torture has even been used. There have been more than 93,000 innocent deaths in Indian Occupied Kashmir from 1989 to June, 2016.
Ethnic kashmiris are no more in Kashmir.. They are driven out by Muslims.. It is the **** infiltrators that are denied of Human rights.. That too when they speak of Seperation.. Even they are free to settle in a peaceful Kashmir.. But when they take arms, it is then they are cut..

3. Kashmiris do not want to be part of India

Most kashmiris want to be independent. Many less would like to be part of Pakistan. Even less for India.
Correction.. Kashmiri separatist Muslims don't want to be a part of India.. That's fine.. They don't have to.. We are ready to open our gates at wagah for them to cross over.. But Kashmir stays with India.. With or without them.. Period..

Back
Top Bottom