What's new

Kashmir should become independent from India.

Kashmir is a muslim land , And every muslim countries are equal for every muslim country. As i said inter- relationship. It means , Muslims for Muslims. 1.8 billion muslims whole over the world is brother for each other . Even that is political or military issues.
is it so? interesting

anyways, you threads are quite entertaining to read. Carry on.

not just in UK...these haram kxxrs even run the restros in Paris in the name of India and sale some crap BD food...I was shocked to see mutton rogan josh made by so called indian restro in Paris...then I met the owner and found he is BD national...they got their place bcoz of us, they are using our name, India gave up sea claim after international court verdict in favor of BD (unlike china), India hosts so many poor BDs, they freely roam on the streets of India...but but but...little bit educated people thing BD is BD and it doesnt owe anything to India...In my place, there is one gali..."sala bangaladeshi" it is higher version of "namak haram"
Arrey yaar.. Itnaa to naaraj mat hona.. We own their arses.. Period.. If you know what I mean??

For one thing we have our holy sites in Kashmir, secondly Kashmir is a Sanskrit term nothing to do with Urdu or Arabic or Bengi. It is mentioned in our holy books but yours mentions the middle east not Kashmir

According to folk etymology, the name "Kashmir" means "desiccated land" (from the Sanskrit: Ka = water and shimeera = desiccate). In the Rajatarangini, ahistory of Kashmir written by Kalhana in the mid-12th century, it is stated that the valley of Kashmir was formerly a lake. According to Hindu mythology, the lake was drained by the great rishi or sage, Kashyapa, son of Marichi, son of Brahma, by cutting the gap in the hills at Baramulla (Varaha-mula). When Kashmir had been drained, Kashyapa asked Brahmans to settle there. This is still the local tradition, and in the existing physical condition of the country, we may see some ground for the story which has taken this form. The name of Kashyapa is by history and tradition connected with the draining of the lake, and the chief town or collection of dwellings in the valley was called Kashyapa-pura, which has been identified with Kaspapyros of Hecataeus (apud Stephanus of Byzantium) andKaspatyros of Herodotus (3.102, 4.44).[1][2] Kashmir is also believed to be the country meant by Ptolemy's Kaspeiria.[3] Cashmere is an archaic spelling of Kashmir, and in some countries it is still spelled this way.

According to the Mahabharata,[4] the Kambojas ruled Kashmir during the epic period with a Republican system of government[5] from the capital city of Karna-Rajapuram-gatva-Kambojah-nirjitastava.,[6][7] shortened to Rajapura,[8][9][10][11] which has been identified with modern Rajauri

What does bengies have to do with Kashmrit culture? anything at all?
Dude, do you think they give a fagg about all that?? According to their logic, any land where Muslims stay belongs to them.. If you read all the posts and compile them and conclude into one statement, then that's what you get...so don't waste time teaching them all these history..

What are you talking about? Even among Sunnis, the Sufi council in India wanted to have the Modi govt brand the Deobandis as a terrorist organization. They even fight about birthdays.

http://www.thehindu.com/features/fr...bashes-raises-sufi-hackles/article2612958.ece

And the Shias don't like the Sunnis. Islam in India is very fractured.

The Shias don't want to live with Sunni Pakistan, they have made that clear. The same with Ahmadis. Even they want to stay with India. And they don't want an independent Kashmir because then the Sunnis will come to power and then start harassing the Shias and Ahmadis, they prefer to live under Hindu domination because they are treated with respect.

Even the minority Deobandis say J&K is part of India.
http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/kashmir-an-integral-part-of-india-deoband-clerics/695747/

So even the biggest Islamic schools in India support Kashmir being a part of India. It's in their interest because it increases the Muslim percentage in India.

70% of the Sunni Muslims in Kashmir valley are Barelvis. Even they have no interest in joining Pak.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...habi-duel-in-Kashmir/articleshow/12860076.cms

You really think Barelvis, Shias and Ahmadis want to live in Pakistan?

You need lots of it.

You don't know facts about your own religion, you need a Hindu to teach you that.

Sorry i dnt trust media news.--- I said Historicaly facts. But u brought the issue of Shias and sunnis . That is valuless topics.

Yes i know my religion nicely. By tghe way i know how many god and goddess inside hindu sculpture. Dn't try to teach me.

Nice..That's the most foolish argument I've ever read in one sentence.. Anymore of this non sense. ???

Neighbours..?? Last time I checked, Bangaldesh and Pakistan have close to 1200 Miles of Indian land in between them..

Not sure what you meant there?? You mean like Gravitational force??

In one sentence giving ur 3 points answer- State diplomacy means state to state relation. We have relation wid Pk , Even in India. but the fact is on the belafh of relion method- Our Diplomacy is staged with pk on the method of religion. I meant people by the govt. doesn't exit now days. But without ppls warn govt. is useless.

Kashmir is a muslim land , And every muslim countries are equal for every muslim country. As i said inter- relationship. It means , Muslims for Muslims. 1.8 billion muslims whole over the world is brother for each other . Even that is political or military issues.

There is no "law" saying that just because You are a Muslim, You must live in a Muslim country.
If Muslims disagree, then partitioning should start with Muslims leaving non - Muslim lands.
Won't happen of course, since most Muslims living there would disagree with You.

Oh keeper of Muslims worldwide, what are you doing in a Christian land?

Ur comments is interesting- This is call democracy- However i hate it .

There is no "law" saying that just because You are a Muslim, You must live in a Muslim country.
If Muslims disagree, then partitioning should start with Muslims leaving non - Muslim lands.
Won't happen of course, since most Muslims living there would disagree with You.

Living non-muslims land doesn't mean muslims left their islamic ideology. This is not mandatory that every muslim have to live in a muslim country . Why they live non-muslim countries? Their are many reason behind this. This is call clash of ideologies. When muslim rules more then half of the world that time non-muslim came to live muslims land. for changing their lyf stale. Now when capitalism is existing poorly , so some muslims are trying to changing their lyf style over there. But they are taxing those countries govt.

And Bangladesh should become part of Pakistan again

I think India will be part of BD. wow thats gr8.

Sorry i dnt trust media news.--- I said Historicaly facts. But u brought the issue of Shias and sunnis . That is valuless topics.

Yes i know my religion nicely. By tghe way i know how many god and goddess inside hindu sculpture. Dn't try to teach me.

The issue of Shias and Sunnis, and Sufi and Salafis is visible in India. If you don't understand how the equations work, then there is no chance your knowledge in your own religion is worthy of discussion.

Deobandis don't consider Hindus as kafir. But they call Shias kafirs and they call Sufis and Barelvis as mushrik.
https://themuslimtimes.info/2014/10...e-kafir-sunni-sufis-and-barelvis-are-mushrik/

The Ahmadis are protected in India. India considers Ahmadis as Muslims by law.
http://www.siasat.com/news/modi-gre...y-celebrations-indian-muslims-unhappy-891073/

You have a lot to learn about Islam, especially Islam in India.
http://thediplomat.com/2014/05/indias-muslims-arent-all-skeptical-of-modi-and-the-bjp/

A huge proportion of Muslims in India voted for BJP, do you know that?

That's why there are many Muslims in Kashmir, the majority in fact, who have no interest in being independent or joining Pakistan. They look towards India for their future. That's also the reason why Indian Muslims don't get into Jihad. That's also why Kashmir has been very peaceful for many decades until Pakistan started terrorism as an instrument of policy.

Living non-muslims land doesn't mean muslims left their islamic ideology. This is not mandatory that every muslim have to live in a muslim country . Why they live non-muslim countries? Their are many reason behind this. This is call clash of ideologies. When muslim rules more then half of the world that time non-muslim came to live muslims land. for changing their lyf stale. Now when capitalism is existing poorly , so some muslims are trying to changing their lyf style over there. But they are taxing those countries govt.

So there is no reason for Kashmir to part from India.
Good!
End of discussion.
NEXT!

not just in UK...these haram kxxrs even run the restros in Paris in the name of India and sale some crap BD food...I was shocked to see mutton rogan josh made by so called indian restro in Paris...then I met the owner and found he is BD national...they got their place bcoz of us, they are using our name, India gave up sea claim after international court verdict in favor of BD (unlike china), India hosts so many poor BDs, they freely roam on the streets of India...but but but...little bit educated people thing BD is BD and it doesnt owe anything to India...In my place, there is one gali..."sala bangaladeshi" it is higher version of "namak haram"

Bangladeshi foods are same as Indian foods with less spices. Indian foods use more spices than Bangladeshi foods. Other than that almost same cuisine. Most foreigners don't know Bangladesh but they know India. Thats why Bangladeshis call their restaurants Indian.

Bangladeshi foods are same as Indian foods with less spices. Indian foods use more spices than Bangladeshi foods. Other than that almost same cuisine. Most foreigners don't know Bangladesh but they know India. thats why Bangladeshis call their restaurants Indian.

Which is sort of copyright infringement.

The issue of Shias and Sunnis, and Sufi and Salafis is visible in India. If you don't understand how the equations work, then there is no chance your knowledge in your own religion is worthy of discussion.

Deobandis don't consider Hindus as kafir. But they call Shias kafirs and they call Sufis and Barelvis as mushrik.
https://themuslimtimes.info/2014/10...e-kafir-sunni-sufis-and-barelvis-are-mushrik/

The Ahmadis are protected in India. India considers Ahmadis as Muslims by law.
http://www.siasat.com/news/modi-gre...y-celebrations-indian-muslims-unhappy-891073/

You have a lot to learn about Islam, especially Islam in India.
http://thediplomat.com/2014/05/indias-muslims-arent-all-skeptical-of-modi-and-the-bjp/

A huge proportion of Muslims in India voted for BJP, do you know that?

That's why there are many Muslims in Kashmir, the majority in fact, who have no interest in being independent or joining Pakistan. They look towards India for their future. That's also the reason why Indian Muslims don't get into Jihad. That's also why Kashmir has been very peaceful for many decades until Pakistan started terrorism as an instrument of policy.

Shai -Sunni isn't the main prob . I have already gave u my answer. Giving vote and staying with peacefully is different method. MAy be they gave vote MODI. So what ? It is internal matter for India. How many Kashmiri people gave vote for MODi? Highest 000.1%. The situation of kashmi is different . Taht is why we say kashmir is another PALESTINE>

So there is no reason for Kashmir to part from India.
Good!
End of discussion.
NEXT!

Upcoming-

What does Bangladesh have to do with Kashmir? nothing at all lol

These low lives even name their restaurants in UK Indian

Next they will say Kashmir which comes from a Sanskrit word is a bengi term lol

@Slav Defence @WebMaster @waz
can you please check this so-called dr. who lives in UK but don't know how to talk and behave..

Shai -Sunni isn't the main prob . I have already gave u my answer. Giving vote and staying with peacefully is different method. MAy be they gave vote MODI. So what ? It is internal matter for India. How many Kashmiri people gave vote for MODi? Highest 000.1%. The situation of kashmi is different . Taht is why we say kashmir is another PALESTINE>

In the last J&K elections, BJP won 25 seats. Second largest party in the state. :D:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jammu_and_Kashmir_Legislative_Assembly_election,_2014

BJP is running the state. Hahahahahaha.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bjp-pdp-alliance-is-good-for-jammu-and-kashmir-venkaiah-naidu-1338599

Back
Top Bottom