What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Protests have been largely peaceful but when an imperial power sedated by the power it has uses live amunation on peaceful protestors, putting thousands of students behind bars for protesting . people do react.If you understand urdu ....Here is couplet for you.
Yeh tareekh ka kanoon hai , Yeh haq ki riwayat hai ..
Zubanain rok di jayain to khanjar baat kartay hain ..

" It is the law of history and tradition of truth ..
that when tounges are tied swords do the talking .."

Does peace-full protest also include pelting stones and lighting buildings and vehicles on fire ?

So you also need a cloth along with danda in your test. OK I got it. ;) :rofl:

And aren't you a true bharati that doesn't knows the uses of danda. :rofl:

Liked your signature. As they say, immitation is the best form of flattery..

Yes.. Of Hindustani danda and Another country's Jhanda :rofl:

Ur talkin abt danda since moring and getting embarassed !! so when will u stop after someone (pakistani) shows u the danda and jhanda ?

...... Pakistani JHANDA AND DANDA is giving alot of PAIN,FRUSTRATION etc to India .:pakistan:

Last edited:
I know how to use it, and YOU are the proof ;)

You forget the Bharati tradition dear. Danda tests are actually self applied. ;)

By the way I am the proof because I know you don't know anything about the use of danda by Bharatis. I am the witness to all this. :D

You forget the Bharati tradition dear. Danda tests are actually self applied. ;)

By the way I am the proof because I know you don't know anything about the use of danda by Bharatis. I am the witness to all this. :D

Foot mark ur an embarassment to me.

You know a lot about bharati tradition, understandably, as your forefathers were bharatis too.

Couldn't come up with anything better, hmmm, poor you:lol:

As I said, as long as you are here, I dont need any other proof. You are the proof.

You know a lot about bharati tradition, understandably, as your forefathers were bharatis too.
:partay: And Bharatis were from mars. Lolzzz What a pathetic argument you guys have yaar. Obviously when Muslims ruled your country we had to live with your four fathers;). You don't have a strong point dear.

Couldn't come up with anything better, hmmm, poor you:lol:

As I said, as long as you are here, I dont need any other proof. You are the proof.

Hehehe enough spanking or you want more.
;)

yes we all know ure a mixed breed.
what r u making so much noise about ? :undecided:

footmak = Jotay ka nishan.... tht defines u perfectly... ur constantly abusing and using racist slurs... didnt ur mother teach u anything good?manner?.... looks like she wasnt home to teach u such good values.... i wonder where the Mods are...@butsy vishal.... dont define ur ancestory here.

footmak = Jotay ka nishan.... tht defines u perfectly... ur constantly abusing and using racist slurs... didnt ur mother teach u anything good?manner?.... looks like she wasnt home to teach u such good values.... i wonder where the Mods are...@butsy vishal.... dont define ur ancestory here.

we bot share same ancestory.
only difference being ure ancestors were raped and forced to change, so a mixed breed came out. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom