What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yaar, maine to movie ka dialog bataaya tha.. :azn:

On the other hand, its still the flag of India on the roof of the J&K legislative assembly and high court. Beyond that everything else is simply a piece of cloth.

Oh I thought you were sharing some experiences with us. :D

As far IOK so called Assembly is concern neither the assembly has any worth nor the flag hoisted on the top of it's building. Their is nothing to be proud about that, for people of IOK it is a matter of shame.

our pakistani militry are very brave

i like them

because they safe our country
they have rules regulation

i slute our soliders.....

:pakistan:

Oh I thought you were sharing some experiences with us. :D

As far IOK so called Assembly is concern neither the assembly has any worth nor the flag hoisted on the top of it's building. Their is nothing to be proud about that, for people of IOK it is a matter of shame.

Of course, only the Jhanda hoisted over "GHANTA"ghar matters.:rofl:

Of course, only the Jhanda hoisted over "GHANTA"ghar matters.:rofl:

No danda also matters and you Bharatis are very good realizing the danda's nationality. :D

May be some tests you go through everyday. ;)

India approves 100 cr for JK schools, colleges

6a00e54ed13d0e8833010536c1a0e7970b-320wi

New Delhi, Sep 29: Centre has approved Rs 100 crore to Jammu Kashmir government for immediate improvement of educational institutions, including class rooms, auditorium, library, playgrounds and toilet complex.

Buzz up!
"The concerned authorities have been instructed to release funds immediately to the state government who are expected to release the same to the implementing agencies without any delay," a Home Ministry spokesperson said.

The Centre has also advised the Jammu Kashmir government to appoint a committee to identify the families to whom ex-gratia relief is to be given for the deaths in civil disturbances since Jun 11.

The Centre in its package had announced grant of ex-gratia relief of Rs 5 lakh to the families of each of the deceased.

Centre Approves 100 Cr | Jammu Kashmir Government | Schools-Colleges Improvement - Oneindia News

No danda also matters and you Bharatis are very good realizing the danda's nationality. :D

May be some tests you go through everyday. ;)

There is a simple test to confirm whose danda was, and is still, there

"Jiski Laathi uski Bhais"

Since, srinagar is with us, its our danda. End of discussion from my side on nationality of danda. you are free to carry on...

There is a simple test to confirm whose danda was, and is still, there

"Jiski Laathi uski Bhais"

Since, srinagar is with us, its our danda. End of discussion from my side on nationality of danda. you are free to carry on...

No their is another test and you Bharatis are well acquainted with it. :D

The test you mention is very fail and flawed.

No their is another test and you Bharatis are well acquainted with it. :D

The test you mention is very fail and flawed.

What are you afraid of han?? mention it, if you dare.

No I dont. Please enlighten me. I am waiting for your answer.

You aren't a true Bharati than. Go and become a complete Bharati. :)

Till than you can do your research for Danda nationality check. :D

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Thousands rally in Pakistan-administered Kashmir

MUZAFFARABAD: Thousands of people rallied in Pakistan-administered Kashmir on Wednesday at the behest of a new movement campaigning for independence for the mountain region and condemning Indian “brutalities”.

It was the first rally organised by Tehreek-e-Azadi-e-Kashmir (TAK), which means movement for independence of Kashmir, and was attended by activists from groups including Hizb-ul-Mujahidin and Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD).

The new coalition has been organising two days of rallies in the part of Kashmir administered by Pakistan and plans to hold a rally in Pakistani capital Islamabad later Wednesday.

A crowd of around 2,500 people shouted “Al-Jihad”, “Allahu Akbar” (God is greater) and “We want Freedom” as they arrived in Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistan-administered Kashmir on Wednesday, said an AFP reporter.

Indian-administered Kashmir has been hit by a surge in protests since June 11, when a 17-year old student was killed by a police teargas shell.

Since then Indian security forces have been accused of killing a total of 107 people, mostly teenagers and students.

“The ongoing freedom movement will transcend beyond the boundaries of Kashmir if the international community fails to take notice of Indian brutalities against this peaceful struggle,” JuD leader Abdur Rehman Makki said.

He criticised both Islamabad and New Delhi over stalled efforts to resolve the fate of Kashmir.

“There should be only one-point agenda of any talks between the two countries... The Kashmir issue.”

TAK spokesman Shafqat Hussain told AFP that the new movement wanted to provide a platform to all political and religious parties campaigning for freedom in Kashmir, but stressed it would remain an unarmed organisation.

JuD is blacklisted as a terror group by the United Nations and considered a front for the armed Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) group that Washington and New Delhi blamed for the 2008 attacks on Mumbai. – AFP

You aren't a true Bharati than. Go and become a complete Bharati. :)

Till than you can do your research for Danda nationality check. :D

Why dont you accept that you lack guts. Are you a true pakistani ??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom