What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Not a single post from any ()..

Good to see how much people care about J&K people

@ Mod thats not troll..... You know i am not wrong

i think oic have given lollipop to pakistan,india ned not to worried abt it.

who even cares if you are worried about that or not, they have urge Indian government not its people, grow up and then rejoin pdf:lol:

Good to see them back in business... Geelani where will he hide the shame??

If he feel shame so never say that dnt attend the schools
On the other hand how many of his family members are not going to schools ???

lol OIC talking about rights!!!! I thought they have a different definition of 'people's rights'!

I dont know what you mean by that, but your definition of human rights surely means, raping , harassment, killing, torturing, looting if it isnt then Kashmir wud be a better place to live, not Indian Army patrolling like hell hounds

If local Kashmir police (consists of local Kashmiri Muslim) hurt a person or a kid separatist will protest and make hue and cry.

But these same separatist targets kashmiri Muslims kids who are going school by stone pelting.

So govt. have to deal with them so that kashmiri children can study peacefully otherwise no use of more and more school.

well thats a good development.but wat about creating job opputunities inside j&k??

First OIC should ask the Sudanese President (a member of OIC) to stop the genocide going on in Darfur ,then ask the terrorist Islamic Courts Union to stop the terrorism in Somalia, then ask the Gulf countries to provide a semblance of "Human rights" to their citizens who are nothing but glorified slaves of their monarchs,then ask the Turks to stop butchering the Kurds and then if everything is solved come to lecture India on Kashmir.

ps:Jhanda chahe jiska bhi ho...Danda to Hindustani hai na - what does this mean.?

ps:Jhanda chahe jiska bhi ho...Danda to Hindustani hai na - what does this mean.?

Danda means the pole.. So literally it means that

No matter what flag is being hoisted, its the Indian pole that is hoisting that flag...

Figuratively, you can take it in any direction..;)

OIC urges India to stop rights violations in JnK

After some days...

there is a meeting between Kuwait and India to talk about business and enhancing ties.

Meanwhile KSA is advocating for increased partnership between India and KSA.

The world is moving really fast. :lol:

Dont use this word friend.. Lets not get into racial slurs...

That was not racist. I dont know, I wrote it as a short form for Pakistani. if it is termed as racist, I extend my sincere apologies to all Pakistanis. No matter how much irritated I get here, I am not a racist.

I dont think the government started the protest.. instead the hurriyat group started the protest.... if they want to protest they could have protested in peaceful way like hunger strike, human chain etc etc.. which will bring the world's attention ... what is this childish way of protesting by throwing stones??? see the maturity of the protester here?? did we get independence by throwing stone on Britishers??

Protests have been largely peaceful but when an imperial power sedated by the power it has uses live amunation on peaceful protestors, putting thousands of students behind bars for protesting . people do react.If you understand urdu ....Here is couplet for you.
Yeh tareekh ka kanoon hai , Yeh haq ki riwayat hai ..
Zubanain rok di jayain to khanjar baat kartay hain ..

" It is the law of history and tradition of truth ..
that when tounges are tied swords do the talking .."

Back
Top Bottom