What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
There is no insurgency going on in Kashmir - However, a Freedom Movement is going on in full swing since 1989.

No one, no power could ever suppressed a FREEDOM MOVEMENT. It can be weaken but it springs up later.

India has run pillar to post in order to charm Kashmiris and they did not take the baits.

I salute 100,000 Kashmiri people who had laid their lives for the cause - Liberation from Indian yoke of slavery.

I salute all the Shaheeds and Mujahids.

There was a so called freedom movement going on In Indian Punjab some time back.....Remember....Khalisthan...... where is the Khalisthan these days........Oh yes I remember....Khali-Sthan....empty Space.....Pakistani dream went kaput ....kaboom...and badaboom.....there....wait for some time ...we will do the same in Kashmir.

Insurgency is all over kashmir doesn't matter whether it is the border area or some place else. The fact is that which you also acknowledge that they don't want to live with you.

:)

hey what does bold part mean???............seems like two opposite things in one.:rofl:

And how did you figured out that Bhudhist of Ladakh and Pandits of valley are dieing to be Pakistanis???:blink::blink:

There was a so called freedom movement going on In Indian Punjab some time back.....Remember....Khalisthan...... where is the Khalisthan these days........Oh yes I remember....Khali-Sthan....empty Space.....Pakistani dream went kaput ....kaboom...and badaboom.....there....wait for some time ...we will do the same in Kashmir.

hey buddy............did you know what does khalsitan mean???

refrain from making such posts

Khalistan - was suppressed by killing all youth of Indian Punjab. It was genocide. India paid back once Indra was killed.

Khalistan Movement is being nursed at the moment in the laps of the mothers of Sikh Nation.

Wait for 8-12 years and reality will come up.

She seems to be an South Indian extra who performed on cash payment................. nothing more as she is NOT a Kashmiri:no:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: this just proves how tough it is for you to digest truth shown to you..:rofl:

Khalistan - was suppressed by killing all youth of Indian Punjab. It was genocide. India paid back once Indra was killed.

That was the only mistake Khalisthani terrorists did...and the movement got ripped from the grass root....

Where is khalisthan these days .....again......

Khalistan Movement is being nursed at the moment in the laps of the mothers of Sikh Nation.

Wait for 8-12 years and reality will come up.

Yes ...old terrorists Running around Kanedda would be dead by then....and new Gen Sikh from Kenedda have no acceptance in India .........and more over they have got no intentions to come back here......they are loving their lives in Kenedda.

There is no insurgency going on in Kashmir - However, a Freedom Movement is going on in full swing since 1989.

No one, no power could ever suppressed a FREEDOM MOVEMENT. It can be weaken but it springs up later.

India has run pillar to post in order to charm Kashmiris and they did not take the baits.

I salute 100,000 Kashmiri people who had laid their lives for the cause - Liberation from Indian yoke of slavery.

I salute all the Shaheeds and Mujahids.

using colorful bold text shows your frustration BTW this is against rules of this forum.

The terrorist are the biggest enemy of he peaceful people of Kashmir.

Because of them they are being killed and extra deployment of security forces is causing local people trouble. And the terrorists are responsible for it also.

Terrorist have taken away the livelihood of the local people but the things are improving as the railway project will be completed soon Kashmir will be connected through rail and the new roads building projects will bring development and jobs in Kashmir.

If it is against the Rules, then why facility of doing it is present here ?
:yahoo:

ask the webmaster.

they says that we can use it only in the headlines of the thread.

No big fonts

No colorful texts

moreover just click above in the page, at the rules link and you will see the updated rules.

Im repeating this..
REPEAL ARTICLE 370....nd Hey Presto....u ll have the insurgency on its death beds...

Im repeating this..
REPEAL ARTICLE 370....nd Hey Presto....u ll have the insurgency on its death beds...

article 370 is applicable in other states also like Himachal (i guess)

this was used to protect environment of these states

Freedom Fighters are not terrorists...................... kiya kyyal hay?

Back
Top Bottom