What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
How sooner after a century or two? By the way you do accept that they don't want to live with you at present.

:azn:

We have the patience and more than enuff resources to wait....do u..?

Last edited:
the best way to fight insurgency in Kashmir ... Allow the Kashmiris to exercise their right to self-determination as agreed to in the UNSC resolutions.

UNSC...my ***.....Sir u know better than others that this is not going to happen..
Is it logical on ur part to expect India to do something that is not in India's favour..?

We have the patience and more than enuff resources to wait....do u..?

It's good if you have the patience but it is good to hear from an Indian that kashmiris don't want to live with India at present. They will accept Indian occupation in the future but not now.

How sooner after a century or two? By the way you do accept that they don't want to live with you at present.

you just read sooner....................what about "LATER"????:hitwall::hitwall:

It's good if you have the patience but it is good to hear from an Indian that kashmiris don't want to live with India at present. They will accept Indian occupation in the future but not now.

First of all its not occupation:D

About Kashmiris.................only minority of population of a particular religion in valley alone have separistic agenda.

Ladakh region (forms most of area of Kashmir ) and Jammu.........are Indians by heart and soul.

And about those particular minority................shift is coming ( at a fast pace)

and isnt it true that Army seldom do COIN operations

just a question...............why is it that almost all encounters with militants occur in border areas and near LOC?????:cheers:

---------------------
http://www.mynews.in/News/Massive_response_to_Army_recruitment_in_north_Kashmir_N51585.html

Srinagar: A massive response was received to Army recruitment drive in the border tehsil of Karnah in the frontier district of Kupwara. The recruitment drive launched yesterday will continue till May 4, a Defence Ministry spokesman said here today.

He said a new horizon of job opportunity in the Olive Green uniform beckons the youth of Karnah Tehsil where a recruitment drive has been organised by the Indian Army from yesterday.

The Army with its proud and distinguished history, promises a lifestyle of excitement and adventure in the service of our great nation.

Hopefuls must successfully complete a series of challenging tasks in a fiercely contested merit-based competition to be among the chosen few.

The first stage of this process including documentation, physical tasks and medicals for screening of candidates for Karnah Tehsil only, will be conducted at Chhamkot.

The shortlisted candidates will then appear in a written examination, which will be organised by the Area Recruiting Office, Srinagar at Kupwara on May 30. He said the selection for recruitment will then be carried out on merit basis.

The recruitment drive is the result of a series of initiatives by the Army authorities, in its continued endeavour to empower the youth of the remote border area of Tangdhar, spokesman said.

Economy has to be boosted, farming has to be rejuvenated, bring kashmiris to the main front, promote tourism, create more jobs in kashmir and other states. The state will be normal like other state and it has immense potential to excel.
I hope it wont be that long when we hear Kashmir as one of the foremost states in Indian union.

About Kashmiris.................only minority of population of a particular religion in valley alone have separistic agenda.

Ladakh region (forms most of area of Kashmir ) and Jammu.........are Indians by heart and soul.

And about those particular minority................shift is coming ( at a fast pace)

About occupation check my signature. :azn:

Well she had a good photo shoot by the Indian media might be payed good for her so called fight against terror. Indian media is pathetic at one hand they claim Pakistan is sending and training the so called terrorists and on the other this girl rukhsana first snatches the gun from that so called Pakistan army trained terrorist and then kills him.:haha:

Last edited:
It has been discussed thread bare in discussions between Toxic and I, Pakistan did not violate the UNSC resolutions.

Please read through them and offer some new arguments supporting your POV or negating mine instead of just repeating your premise, which I believe has been shown to be false.

May be you guys have already discussed this but from what I have read, both Indian and Pakistani forces were required to move back to pre-1948 positions, ie. before the war began. And that simply didn't happen. No side was prepared to take the first step back.

May be you guys have already discussed this but from what I have read, both Indian and Pakistani forces were required to move back to pre-1948 positions, ie. before the war began. And that simply didn't happen. No side was prepared to take the first step back.

only pakistani side required to move force, for India they are not bound to move force. read it again.

the best way to fight insurgency in Kashmir

Ans:Hand it over to Pakistan:rofl::rofl:

look on a serious note if india wants to grab the land of kashmir let it! you can never make the kashmiris love india!

the best way to fight insurgency in Kashmir

Ans:Hand it over to Pakistan:rofl::rofl:

look on a serious note if india wants to grab the land of kashmir let it! you can never make the kashmiris love india!

But You are wrong sir.... We Give them all the relief, Indian army is very friendly to them, But under certain circumstances We have to take action, thats the main purpose we are there for....

Kashmiri People dont hate us, Its the separatists who hate us....

There is no insurgency going on in Kashmir - However, a Freedom Movement is going on in full swing since 1989.

No one, no power could ever suppressed a FREEDOM MOVEMENT. It can be weaken but it springs up later.

India has run pillar to post in order to charm Kashmiris and they did not take the baits.

I salute 100,000 Kashmiri people who had laid their lives for the cause - Liberation from Indian yoke of slavery.

I salute all the Shaheeds and Mujahids.

She seems to be an South Indian extra who performed on cash payment................. nothing more as she is NOT a Kashmiri:no:

Back
Top Bottom