What's new

Kashmir Issue : Our options & possible Course of Action

I pity that you believe it. Hitler was, by that standard, a Zionist too?

Yes, I have read a lot of it. You name the series, I have watched it. It's just a lot of hypothesising, not much reality.
go n search for the third temple... u might get some idea

Yeah, man. Secretly I am a zionist. Also 10/10 copy paste.

You got a lot of catching up to do, but your problem is different.

You are not uninformed. You are not even in denial. You fully know and understand the facts regarding Zionism. Yet you knowingly refuse to accept the facts. You are being insincere. It doesn't make a difference to Pak cause, but only your own conviction.

Call it Zionism, freemasonry, deep state or whatever you like. You cannot deny there is an established order that likes to rule over the rest. We all know who the established order is. Your denial won't change anything.

Last edited:
So you believe that Zionists control media, world powers, and that everyone is colluding to destroy Pakistan. It's all a conspiracy.

Okay.
You are a child go back to school talk to the big boys when you've grown up little man

I've already written a paper on this so am not going to bother. All you fantasy people living in a Fantasyland

The Indian strategic blunder in IOK means that for the first time....pro Indian kashmiri politicians and their ilk have been sidelined....they have seen this Fascist Hindu's lies....

Pro-india Kashmiri politicians (Abdullahs, Mufti, Sajjad Lone) have not just been sidelined, they have been caught with their pants down right in the middle of Srinagar city, I think they have been made irrelevant by BJP/RSS controlled indian government and establishment. That is the only good thing that has come out of abrogation of article 370 and 35A regarding Kashmir by Indian government.

You are a child go back to school talk to the big boys when you've grown up little man

I've already written a paper on this so am not going to bother. All you fantasy people living in a Fantasyland

Lol.

You got a lot of catching up to do, but your problem is different.

You are not uninformed. You are not even in denial. You fully know and understand the facts regarding Zionism. Yet you knowingly refuse to accept the facts. You are being insincere. It doesn't make a difference to Pak cause, but only your own conviction.

Call it Zionism, freemasonry, deep state or whatever you like. You cannot deny there is an established order that likes to rule over the rest. We all know who the established order is. Your denial won't change anything.

I don't believe in any of that. There are no facts to establish it; only opinion pieces and hypothesises. The world isn't on one page, it's a polarised world. How can there be a group of people controlling the world and still the world can't agree on stuff like Israel, Kashmir, Syria etc. Must be really shitty at controlling, I guess.

Let me make it very, very simple. If Jews controlled the world, there wouldn't be 66 UN resolutions against Israel, out of 80. And 126+ countries, like Russia, countries from west and east Europe, China etc. vote in favor of such resolutions.

Where is your "clarity" on when Zionist-America bypassed the United Nations Security Council, when the Zionist-American Military invaded Iraq in 2003? And where was your "clarity" when Zionist-American Military invaded Dominican Republic in 1965? Or when Zionist-American Military invaded Greneda in 1983? And where was the United Nations Security Council when Zionist-American Military invaded Panama in 1989?

Understand this, before there was a United Nations Security Council, the Zionists toyed with the idea in the past as well. After WW1, the Zionist puppet American President Woodrow Wilson proposed the "League of Nations" whose purpose of creation was to prevent wars from taking place. After WW2, they again pushed forward the same idea, this time redesigned and renamed as United Nations Security Council. The objective was the same, has been the same, to prevent wars.

So tell me, if the United Nations Security Council is there as a world body to prevent wars. Then why were there so many wars permitted to take place? The answer is simple, the UNSC is just there to give you the illusion that there is a World Council which would step in to provide protection against injustice. All the while massacres took place in Burundi, Rwanda, Myanmar, Hondurus and etc. Half a million Iraqi children died due to lack of medicine that were blocked because of Zionist-American Sanctions.

Don't tell me about UN Resolutions, the game is rigged and the cards have been dealt. The only difference is you're living under the illussion that the UNSC, WB, IMF, ICJ really have any power. They don't, the Zionist do, most of the power resides with them and that is why they are able to pull off such theatrical deception around the world.

Yes, Jews have influence but you can thank that to their stress on academics. It's not consistent, it is disproportionate, if you were to start comparing the other tycoons you would find that the Jewish tycoons are less, really. There's a reason Israel is really ahead in technological field.

Again, you fail miserably to connect the dots. Who has the financial power in the world today, as they have had for the past few hundred years? Knowledge has power in a world where there is balance. In the world where is lopsided imbalance, money is the power player. Great minds have come and gone, invented tons of tech, but the only ones who have been mentioned or celebrated, are the Jews. Why? Because money is power, money buys the media, the news papers, the politicians, the judges, the scientists, the inventors and their soul. Many have come and gone, many have devoted time to knowledge, but knowledge only comes from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Mayer Amshel Rothschild, created an empire that owns and controls the Bank of England, the European Central Bank, the United States Federal Reserve Bank and the Banking Conglomerate of Switzerland. They have shaped the world in such a manner that without money, no country is able to produce significant intellectual pool to advance forward.

How many of the 300 million Americans actually have a Post Graduate degree? How much does it cost to get an Under-Graduate Degree in America these days? How many of the current American graduates under crippling debt from Student Loans? The answer again is money is power in today's world. That is why most countries cannot compete and that is why you have Jews who have degrees, have money and have influence to get all the best jobs and steal the best ideas either through outright purchase, or through coercion or through threats or through financial blackmail.

So please don't lecture me on those glorified imps.

So what gives? Are Zionists just really shitty at exerting influence everywhere except the United States?

How do you suppose the Maidan Square Coup'e happen in Ukraine? How do you suppose the so-called Arab Spring happen in Tunisia, in Egypt, in Syria? Who the heck do you think is behind the Hong Kong protests? Clandestine means is an ancient method perfected and applied by the Zionist scum.

Where is your "clarity" on when Zionist-America bypassed the United Nations Security Council, when the Zionist-American Military invaded Iraq in 2003? And where was your "clarity" when Zionist-American Military invaded Dominican Republic in 1965? Or when Zionist-American Military invaded Greneda in 1983? And where was the United Nations Security Council when Zionist-American Military invaded Panama in 1989?

Understand this, before there was a United Nations Security Council, the Zionists toyed with the idea in the past as well. After WW1, the Zionist puppet American President Woodrow Wilson proposed the "League of Nations" whose purpose of creation was to prevent wars from taking place. After WW2, they again pushed forward the same idea, this time redesigned and renamed as United Nations Security Council. The objective was the same, has been the same, to prevent wars.

So tell me, if the United Nations Security Council is there as a world body to prevent wars. Then why were there so many wars permitted to take place? The answer is simple, the UNSC is just there to give you the illusion that there is a World Council which would step in to provide protection against injustice. All the while massacres took place in Burundi, Rwanda, Myanmar, Hondurus and etc. Half a million Iraqi children died due to lack of medicine that were blocked because of Zionist-American Sanctions.

Don't tell me about UN Resolutions, the game is rigged and the cards have been dealt. The only difference is you're living under the illussion that the UNSC, WB, IMF, ICJ really have any power. They don't, the Zionist do, most of the power resides with them and that is why they are able to pull off such theatrical deception around the world.

Again, you fail miserably to connect the dots. Who has the financial power in the world today, as they have had for the past few hundred years? Knowledge has power in a world where there is balance. In the world where is lopsided imbalance, money is the power player. Great minds have come and gone, invented tons of tech, but the only ones who have been mentioned or celebrated, are the Jews. Why? Because money is power, money buys the media, the news papers, the politicians, the judges, the scientists, the inventors and their soul. Many have come and gone, many have devoted time to knowledge, but knowledge only comes from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Mayer Amshel Rothschild, created an empire that owns and controls the Bank of England, the European Central Bank, the United States Federal Reserve Bank and the Banking Conglomerate of Switzerland. They have shaped the world in such a manner that without money, no country is able to produce significant intellectual pool to advance forward.

How many of the 300 million Americans actually have a Post Graduate degree? How much does it cost to get an Under-Graduate Degree in America these days? How many of the current American graduates under crippling debt from Student Loans? The answer again is money is power in today's world. That is why most countries cannot compete and that is why you have Jews who have degrees, have money and have influence to get all the best jobs and steal the best ideas either through outright purchase, or through coercion or through threats or through financial blackmail.

So please don't lecture me on those glorified imps.

How do you suppose the Maidan Square Coup'e happen in Ukraine? How do you suppose the so-called Arab Spring happen in Tunisia, in Egypt, in Syria? Who the heck do you think is behind the Hong Kong protests? Clandestine means is an ancient method perfected and applied by the Zionist scum.

Half the countries America invaded aren't even Islamic. That's just America being America.

Pro-india Kashmiri politicians (Abdullahs, Mufti, Sajjad Lone) have not just been sidelined, they have been caught with their pants down right in the middle of Srinagar city, I think they have been made irrelevant by BJP/RSS controlled indian government and establishment. That is the only good thing that has come out of abrogation of article 370 and 35A regarding Kashmir by Indian government.

Agree.... This can be the catalyst to spur internal uprising without the support of external powers.

This could lead to a disgruntled population who have seen the BJP treachery and will force them to struggle against them.

The brutal and cowardly tactics of the Indian armed forces would further galvanise the local population against indian occupation.

Pakistan needs to observe - continue highlighting indian oppression but at the same time be ready to take enemy targets out...

I pity that you believe it. Hitler was, by that standard, a Zionist too?

Yes, I have read a lot of it. You name the series, I have watched it. It's just a lot of hypothesising, not much reality.
Lolz ... bro hitler wasanti zionist ... he killed the jews

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/re...xt-goal-minister/amp_articleshow/70729052.cms
Retrieving Azad Kashmir from Pakistan next goal: Minister
Sanjay Khajuria | TNN | Aug 18, 2019, 23:53 IST
70729132.jpg
TNN
Union minister Jitendra Singh (File Photo)
JAMMU: Union minister

Jitendra Singh
on Sunday said after the defanging of

Article 370
that gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir, the next goal was to retrieve

Azad Kashmir
(Azad Kashmir) from the neighbouring country.

Addressing a meeting at BJP’s state headquarters here, Singh said: “We are lucky that it (defanging of Article 370) happened in our lifetime. It is because of the sacrifices of our three generations.”

“After this historic step, let us move forward with a positive thinking of freeing Azad Kashmir from the illegal occupation of

Pakistan
and making it an integral part of the country in accordance with the unanimously passed resolution in Parliament,” Singh said, referring to the 1994 resolution that said that Pakistan must vacate the areas of J&K that it had occupied through aggression.

Pakistan needs to take these threats very seriously... Not to underestimate the enemy...
And also needs to be proactive?

Lolz ... bro hitler wasanti zionist ... he killed the jews

That's the sarcasm but the funny thing is that conspiracy theorists say that Hitler was a Zionist and it was a master plan to give them a country in "promised land."

images

Apache gunship

The helicopter has been customised to suit IAF's future requirements and would have significant capability in mountainous terrain, they said.

"The first AH-64E (I) - Apache Guardian helicopter was formally handed over to the Indian Air Force..

It said the helicopter has been customised to suit the IAF's future requirements and would have significant capability in mountainous terrain.
ADVERTISEMENT

"The helicopter has the capability to carry out precision attacks at standoff ranges and operate in hostile airspace with threats from ground," the IAF said.

It said the ability of these helicopters, to transmit and receive the battlefield picture, to and from the weapon systems through data networking makes it a lethal acquisition.

"These attack helicopters will provide significant edge in any future joint operations in support of land forces," the IAF added.
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...an-attack-helicopter/articleshow/69278242.cms

The above helicopters will add extra punch for the Indian armed forces... Especially in mountainous terrain.... What are the best ways of countering this threat?

the-war.jpg

:KASHMIR-INDIA:DRASS,INDIA,1JUN99 – Indian army soldiers fire artillery shells towards Pakistan from Drass June 1. India rushed fresh troops to northern Kashmir and continued air attacks to flush out militants holed up in the icy mountain ranges. fk/photo by Kamal KiREUTERS
EUTERS

What are best ways of taking out enemy artillery.... As this will be crucial to support Indian Army thrusts?

Armed drones?

That's the sarcasm but the funny thing is that conspiracy theorists say that Hitler was a Zionist and it was a master plan to give them a country in "promised land."
There r lot of conspiracy theories .... some of them r correct some incorrect ...

Bottomline is jews control world financials and media and they r working for promissed land .... if u dont agree its ur choice

Lockheed-Martin-C-130J-Supe1.jpg

Indian Air mobility

The ability to move troops, ammunition etc...

Pakistan needs to be able to dent this capability... What options can it take or should take?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom