What's new

Kashmir Issue : Our options & possible Course of Action

An

and you believe they are not?

I can only feel sorry for your feeble intellect and lack of ability to think and interpret the world for what it is.

Keep enjoying the delusions of the world, they are sure to keep you busy till there is nothing left to be busy with.

In the meanwhile, try not to piss us off with your stupid "ignorance".
Even if you believe in such a conspiracy, it's not getting you anywhere, is it.
Guys, these organizations are working under shadows so it is not necessary that everyone will be able to recognize them. Although indication about these events and people were given in sahih hadith however, those are indications and not hard core facts. Therefore we have to be moderate with our thoughts over this and should agree to disagree on other's point of view.

Even if you believe in such a conspiracy, it's not getting you anywhere, is it.

conspiracy-quotes-6.jpg

Guys, these organizations are working under shadows so it is not necessary that everyone will be able to recognize them. Although indication about these events and people were given in sahih hadith however, those are indications and not hard core facts. Therefore we have to be moderate with our thoughts over this and should agree to disagree on other's point of view.

Somethings are a bit too obvious even for the most illiterate and dumb.
We have a history of clashes with Israel throughout our history and its all public domain knowledge for anyone wanting to research, and the recent history is again a bit too obvious for anyone with the ability to think.

I don't have problems with people who do not know what's going on, but I do have a problem with people who are arrogant in their compounded ignorance.

conspiracy-quotes-6.jpg

We have a history of clashes with Israel throughout our history and its all public domain knowledge for anyone wanting to research, and the recent history is again a bit too obvious for anyone with the ability to think.

I don't have problems with people who do not know what's going on, but I do have a problem with people who are arrogant in their compounded ignorance.

Yes, yes, you're the enlightened one, and you have secret information, and you're smart.

conspiracy-quotes-6.jpg

Brother this is also dependent on personality traits. There are some people who believe in physical phenomenon only. So you can try to tell them the reality but if they are not convinced than there is no point of fighting. Lets accept that they wouldnt believe it unless they will see it with their own eyes. By that time it will be too late but you cant do anything about it.

So lets leave them and there is no need to engage in any heated argument and lets agree to disagree. You can debate with those who are willing to listen but those who already have a firm mind about it , you cant do anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom