What's new

Kashmir Issue : Our options & possible Course of Action

It doesnt matter u believe it or not reality will remain naked...

Hiwever u can collect evidence to accept or negate the hypotehsis.

Read the statement i recomended ... it is 130 years old document revealing the plan to control the world at the time when none of those things were that mich powerful. Bit now after 130 years the plan leaked has actually happened ... however u can choose to keep denying till they get what they want

I pity that you believe it. Hitler was, by that standard, a Zionist too?

No one is asking you to believe it. Just do your own research and you will believe it yourself if you are good comprehending the implicit meaning.

Yes, I have read a lot of it. You name the series, I have watched it. It's just a lot of hypothesising, not much reality.

If you want me to believe that some secret group of people controls the Media companies, people in charge, countries, and banks, then I am not believing it.

no one is asking you to believe in a secret group - if you have time just do some research.

if not then forget about this issue, but identify Solutions for Pakistan in these tense times?

common sense is not very common!

no one is asking you to believe in a secret group - if you have time just do some research.

if not then forget about this issue, but identify Solutions for Pakistan in these tense times?

Solution? Focus on the economy, cut ties off with India. When we have the economy, technology and the resources, then we can take it back. Pretty straightforward.

This is always the answer I receive.
"Just do research."

Sorry but watching 50-minute videos on Youtube which only hypothesise and provide no context, is not research.

Air power is crucial in dissuading enemy intentions - how can Pakistan increase its air power?

I think it needs to increase its air defence/CAS/strike platforms in all areas - in the event of a conflict?

What about getting more JF-17s on a rapid basis - increase production rate in China and Pakistan?

Increase K8 platforms nas assign CAS/AD duties?

Activate mothballed Q5's attack aircraft?

Increase F-7PG numbers (either attempt to get it free from its allies or a cheaper basis?

the More aircraft....the more it will cause India to take into considerations etc.?

Also more force multipliers..SEAD type aircraft etc?

Solution? Focus on the economy, cut ties off with India. When we have the economy, technology and the resources, then we can take it back. Pretty straightforward.

agree..good solution

What if India increases the 'tempo' of the conflict and does not allow Pakistan to focus on the economy?

This is always the answer I receive.
"Just do research."

Sorry but watching 50-minute videos on Youtube which only hypothesise and provide no context, is not research.

Thank God we didn't follow your advice during our atomic program --- would have abandoned it and waited till we were a strong and economically stable country. Oh wait, we would have been invaded and possibly destroyed by then.

I am of the belief that even a country of our standing can cleverly and creatively support the legitimate and morally justified armed Kashmiri resistance while the State institutions responsible for economic affairs at the federal level can continue to do their work.

Secondly, I think you're not contributing to the thread and have partially derailed a well-intentioned effort. You have every right to not believe that a powerful group of people control various aspects of information and money (and therefore power) but that doesn't mean you need to take multiple posts to quibble over this before getting onto more productive things.

Thank God we didn't follow your advice during our atomic program --- would have abandoned it and waited till we were a strong and economically stable country. Oh wait, we would have been invaded and possibly destroyed by then.

I am of the belief that even a country of our standing can cleverly and creatively support the legitimate and morally justified armed Kashmiri resistance while the State institutions responsible for economic affairs at the federal level can continue to do their work.

Secondly, I think you're not contributing to the thread and have partially derailed a well-intentioned effort. You have every right to not believe that a powerful group of people control various aspects of information and money (and therefore power) but that doesn't mean you need to take multiple posts to quibble over this before getting onto more productive things.

Sure. In regards to solution to the current issue. I still believe that it's best to focus on house, then expand.

Going for Nuclear weapons is a different scenario. Nuclear weapons are something which guarantee the protection of your sovereignty and territory.

If there was some other superweapon, I would say that we should go for it no matter what. But the case here is in regards to Kashmir and taking it back.

Here's the issues.

- It's a stalemate, at the moment.

- We don't have the economy to sustain a war if we start it, neither the economy to mass procure weapons.

- FATF. Can we supply arms to freedom fighters in Kashmir?

- If we push, then it's dangerous, it can escalate out of hand and into a Nuclear war. You tell me, is it viable to go to war?

- International community won't do much at all.

So, what options do we have? Wait it out. Palestine would kill for an opportunity of even 10 years to build herself up by making a peace deal, but Israel does not allow it. Why? They know, if that is allowed, then Palestine will hit back harder and with a proper punch.
Here in our case, we are perfectly capable of defending ourselves, and have all the time reserved to us. So, what's the haste? Keep an eye on Kashmir, make sure world is aware, and dilution of population does not occur, and keep diplomatic channels for talks open, but build your economy.

The Indian strategic blunder in IOK means that for the first time....pro Indian kashmiri politicians and their ilk have been sidelined....they have seen this Fascist Hindu's lies....

I think the above will be the catalyst for India's implosion.....the Freedom movement in IOK will gradually intensify....hot pursuit of freedom fighters will increase border incidents between India and Pakistan...this is when Pakistan needs to be fully prepared. Many has their been a time when a 'smaller' group has overpowered a larger one!

India has a large helicopter/Airborne forces for rapid movement.....i.e..Indian armed forces on theory should be able to move large formations of troops and supplies. Giving it the ability to take certain parts quickly?

BJP is also looking at Azaad Kashmir and has made threats of taking this?...what can aid Pakistan forces in this scenario?

I support your point if view regarding avoiding war but One thing I should make it clear that when war is inevitable then stop whining about weak economy while discussing the wars, here are my few reasons
1.first and foremost thing is that wars are not fought for wining or loosing, they are fought for self respect, honor, standing for your principles and survival
2.if it would have been economy then taliban would have been vanished from face of earth and super power of the time would not have been begging for exit from rag tag fighters
3. In 65 we would not have attacked India in akhnor, if economy is the only thing
4. Vietnam would not have won from the largest economy
5. 313 of Madinites would not have fought 1000 of Makkens
6. Tribes would not have fought the British empire
7. Hannible would not have attacked Roman empire
8. Last but not the least, Isreal would have been extinct by now

VagueInsidiousFrog-size_restricted.gif

So you believe that Zionists control media, world powers, and that everyone is colluding to destroy Pakistan. It's all a conspiracy.

Okay.

I really struggle to accept that someone like you could be Pakistani. But then again, Zionist-Piglets have infiltrated ranks of all nations and races in the past. I hope for your sake, that you ain't one of them.

Yes Zionist target Pakistan, because Pakistan is the only nuclear power Muslim State in the world. And if any idiot asks why that has anything to do with Pakistan being Israel's enemy. The matter is simple for anyone with even an iota of acumen, to understand. Zionists created the state of Israel, on the basis of Jewish prophecy and a covenant with God to Abraham. They, the Zionists await the Shiloh (The Chosen One, The King) who will restore the Kingdom of Solomon. In order to usher the awaited King, they the Zionist must create the state of Israel, with Jerusalem as it's capital and build the Temple Mount. The only problem is, that the site where this alleged Temple Mount is suppose to be rebuilt, is where Masjid Al-Aqsa stands.

Masjid Al-Aqsa and Qubbat al-Sakhra (Dome of the Rock) are one of the three Holy Sites in Islam. In order for the Zionists to build the Temple Mount, Masjid Al-Aqsa must be destroyed. If that happens, the Muslim World will declare open war on Israel. Then all bets are off and governments of the Muslim countries will have no choice but to attack Israel. The top of the Muslim States which have the military capacity to attack Israel, is PAKISTAN!!!!!

Now, in the interests of keeping decorum and respecting my fellow Muslim and Pakistani. I request that you use a little bit of humility and some of that acumen God has blessed you with and do some research and educate yourself, please.

Definition of a Zionist: One who assumes the guise of a Jew or a Christian out of political expediency, yet holds no religious allegiance either faith.

1. The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies. As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers.

Disney Company was taken over by Eisner in 1984. Under Eisner, the company has expanded into the production of graphic sex and violence. In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV companies.

ABC (American Broadcasting Corporation) cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven Bornstein, a Jew. This corporation also has a controlling share of Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable companies. ABC Radio Network owns eleven AM and ten FM stations, again in major cities such as New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and has over 3,400 affiliates.

Although primarily a telecommunications company, Capital Cities/ABC earned over $1 billion in publishing in 1994. It owns seven daily newspapers, Fairchild Publications, Chilton Publications, and the Diversified Publishing group. Time Warner Inc, is the second of the international media leviathans. The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald Levin, is a Jew. Time Warner’s subsidiary HBO is the country’s largest pay-TV cable network. Warner Music is by far the world’s largest record company, with 50 labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records, headed by Danny Goldberg. Stuart Hersch is president of Warner Vision, Warner Music’s video production unit. Goldberg and Hersch are Jews. Warner Music was an early promoter of “gangsta rap.” Through its involvement with Interscope Records, it helped popularize a genre whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge Blacks to commit acts of violence against Whites. In addition to cable and music, Time Warner is heavily involved in the production of feature films (Warner Brothers Studio) and publishing. Time Warner’s publishing division (editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine, a Jew) is the largest magazine publisher in the country (Time Magazine, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune 500). When Ted Turner, a Gentile, made a bid to buy CBS in 1985, there was panic in media boardrooms across the nation. Turner made a fortune in advertising and then had built a successful cable-TV news network, CNN.

Although Turner employed a number of Jews in key executive positions in CNN and had never taken public positions contrary to Jewish interests, he is a man with a large ego and a strong personality and was regarded by Chairman William Paley (real name Palinsky, a Jew) and the other Jews at CBS as uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the future turn against them. Furthermore, Jewish newsman Daniel Schorr, who had worked for Turner, publicly charged that his former boss held a personal dislike for Jews. To block Turner’s bid, CBS executives invited billionaire Jewish theater, hotel, insurance, and cigarette magnate Laurence Tisch to launch a “friendly” takeover of the company, and from 1986 till 1995 Tisch was the chairman and CEO of CBS, removing any threat of non-Jewish influence there. Subsequent efforts by Turner to acquire a major network have been obstructed by Levin’s Time Warner, which owns nearly 20 percent of CBS stock and has veto power over major deals.

Viacom Inc
, headed by Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein), a Jew, is the third largest megamedia corporation in the country, with revenues of over $10 billion a year. Viacom, which produces and distributes TV programs for the three largest networks, owns 12 television stations and 12 radio stations. It produces feature films through Paramount Pictures, headed by Sherry Lansing (a Jew). Its publishing division includes Prentice Hall, Simon & Schuster, and Pocket Books. It distributes videos through over 4,000 Blockbuster stores. Viacom’s chief claim to fame, however, is as the world’s largest provider of cable programming, through its Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, and other networks. Since 1989, MTV and Nickelodeon have acquired larger and larger shares of the younger television audience.

Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, which owns Fox Television and 20th Century Fox Films. Murdoch is a Gentile, but Peter Chermin, who heads Murdoch’s film studio and also oversees his TV production, is a Jew. Japanese Sony Corporation, whose U.S. subsidiary, Sony Corporation - America, is run by Michael Schulhof, a Jew.

Alan Levine
, another Jew, heads the Sony Pictures division. Most of the television and movie production companies that are not owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For example, New World Entertainment, proclaimed by one media analyst as “the premiere independent TV program producer in the United States,” is owned by Ronald Perelman, a Jew.

The best known of the smaller media companies, Dreamworks SKG, is a strictly kosher affair. Dream Works was formed in 1994 amid great media hype by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg, all three of whom are Jews. The company produces movies, animated films, television programs, and recorded music. Two other large production companies, MCA and Universal Pictures, are both owned by Seagram Company Ltd. The president and CEO of Seagram, the liquor giant, is Edgar Bronfman Jr, who is also president of the World Jewish Congress.

It is well known that Jews have controlled the production and distribution of films since the inception of the movie industry in the early decades of the 20th century. This is still the case today. Films produced by just the five largest motion picture companies mentioned above-Disney, Warner Brothers, Sony, Paramount (Viacom), and Universal (Seagram)-accounted for 74 per cent of the total box-office receipts for the first eight months of 1995. The big three in television network broadcasting used to be ABC, CBS, and NBC. With the consolidation of the media empires, these three are no longer independent entities. While they were independent, however, each was controlled by a Jew since its inception: ABC by Leonard Goldenson, CBS first by William Paley and then by Lawrence Tisch, and NBC first by David Sarnoff and then by his son Robert. Over periods of several decades, these networks were staffed from top to bottom with Jews, and the essential Jewishness of network television did not change when the networks were absorbed by other corporations. The Jewish presence in television news remains particularly strong. As noted, ABC is part of Eisner’s Disney Company, and the executive producers of ABC’s news programs are all Jews: Victor Neufeld (20-20), Bob Reichbloom (Good Morning America), and Rick Kaplan (World News Tonight). CBS was recently purchased by Westinghouse Electric Corporation. Nevertheless, the man appointed by Lawrence Tisch, Eric Ober, remains president of CBS News, and Ober is a Jew. At NBC, now owned by General Electric, NBC News president Andrew Lack is a Jew, as are executive producers Jeff Zucker (Today), Jeff Gralnick (NBC Nightly News), and Neal Shapiro (Dateline). The Print Media After television news, daily newspapers are the most influential information medium in America. Sixty million of them are sold (and presumably read) each day. These millions are divided among some 1,500 different publications. One might conclude that the sheer number of different newspapers across America would provide a safeguard against Jewish control and distortion. However, this is not the case.

Newspapers

The suppression of competition and the establishment of local monopolies on the dissemination of news and opinion have characterized the rise of Jewish control over America’s newspapers. The resulting ability of the Jews to use the press as an unopposed instrument of Jewish policy could hardly be better illustrated than by the examples of the nation’s three most prestigious and influential newspapers: the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post. These three, dominating America’s financial and political capitals, are the newspapers which set the trends and the guidelines for nearly all the others. They are the ones which decide what is news and what isn’t, at the national and international levels. They originate the news; the others merely copy it, and all three newspapers are in Jewish hands. The New York Times was founded in 1851 by two Gentiles, Henry Raymond and George Jones. After their deaths, it was purchased in 1896 from Jones’s estate by a wealthy Jewish publisher, Adolph Ochs. His great-grandson, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr., is the paper’s current publisher and CEO. The executive editor is Max Frankel, and the managing editor is Joseph Lelyveld. Both of the latter are also Jews. The Sulzberger family also owns, through the New York Times Co. 33 other newspapers, including the Boston Globe; twelve magazines, including McCall’s and Family Circle with circulations of more than 5 million each; seven radio and TV broadcasting stations; a cable-TV system; and three book publishing companies. The New York Times News Service transmits news stories, features, and photographs from the New York Times by wire to 506 other newspapers, news agencies, and magazines.

Of similar national importance is the Washington Post, which, by establishing its “leaks” throughout government agencies in Washington, has an inside track on news involving the Federal government. The Washington Post, like the New York Times, had a non-Jewish origin. It was established in 1877 by Stilson Hutchins, purchased from him in 1905 by John McLean, and later inherited by Edward McLean. In June 1933, however, at the height of the Great Depression, the newspaper was forced into bankruptcy. It was purchased at a bankruptcy auction by Eugene Meyer, a Jewish financier. The Washington Post is now run by Katherine Meyer Graham, Eugene Meyer’s daughter. She is the principal stockholder and the board chairman of the Washington Post Co. In 1979, she appointed her son Donald publisher of the paper. He now also holds the posts of president and CEO of the Washington Post Co. The Washington Post Co. has a number of other media holdings in newspapers, television, and magazines, most notably the nation’s number-two weekly newsmagazine, Newsweek.

The Wall Street Journal, which sells 1.8 million copies each weekday, is the nation’s largest-circulation daily newspaper. It is owned by Dow Jones & Company Inc. a New York corporation which also publishes 24 other daily newspapers and the weekly financial tabloid Barron’s, among other things. The chairman and CEO of Dow Jones is Peter Kann, who is a Jew. Kann also holds the posts of chairman and publisher of the Wall Street Journal. Most of New York’s other major newspapers are in no better hands than the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. The New York Daily News is owned by Jewish real-estate developer Mortimer B. Zuckerman. The Village Voice is the personal property of Leonard Stern, the billionaire Jewish owner of the Hartz Mountain pet supply firm.

I really struggle to accept that someone like you could be Pakistani. But then again, Zionist-Piglets have infiltrated ranks of all nations and races in the past. I hope for your sake, that you ain't one of them.

Yes Zionist target Pakistan, because Pakistan is the only nuclear power Muslim State in the world. And if any idiot asks why that has anything to do with Pakistan being Israel's enemy. The matter is simple for anyone with even an iota of acumen, to understand. Zionists created the state of Israel, on the basis of Jewish prophecy and a covenant with God to Abraham. They, the Zionists await the Shiloh (The Chosen One, The King) who will restore the Kingdom of Solomon. In order to usher the awaited King, they the Zionist must create the state of Israel, with Jerusalem as it's capital and build the Temple Mount. The only problem is, that the site where this alleged Temple Mount is suppose to be rebuilt, is where Masjid Al-Aqsa stands.

Masjid Al-Aqsa and Qubbat al-Sakhra (Dome of the Rock) are one of the three Holy Sites in Islam. In order for the Zionists to build the Temple Mount, Masjid Al-Aqsa must be destroyed. If that happens, the Muslim World will declare open war on Israel. Then all bets are off and governments of the Muslim countries will have no choice but to attack Israel. The top of the Muslim States which have the military capacity to attack Israel, is PAKISTAN!!!!!

Now, in the interests of keeping decorum and respecting my fellow Muslim and Pakistani. I request that you use a little bit of humility and some of that acumen God has blessed you with and do some research and educate yourself, please.

Definition of a Zionist: One who assumes the guise of a Jew or a Christian out of political expediency, yet holds no religious allegiance either faith.

Yeah, man. Secretly I am a zionist. Also 10/10 copy paste.

Salaam!

Due to current and evolving threat levels by the Indian Fascist BJP government – appropriate and measured responses need to be implemented (gradually):

Never act in haste - The saying “act in haste, repent at leisure” is typically a warning that means “if you make a hasty decision, you’ll have plenty of time to mull over your mistake later.”

Some Islamic guidance:

· Beware of haste, for indeed it bears the fruit of regret.
· Being hasty before [possessing the] ability is part of foolishness.
· Keep away from haste, for verily it is the symbol of loss and regret.

Pakistan is in a precarious position and has a number of issues:

1. Extremely weak economy (not enough to pay its bills)

2. Forced to borrow money from its allies (some allies are Munafiqs and hence will utilise this for their aims – hence UAE and Saudi treachery in not supporting Pakistan on Kashmir (they are more happy to support Fascists governments if it means they will generate more wealth)

3. Majority of the world (especially western world) have been brainwashed by the media on the causes of conflict and have deep anti-muslim views – hence would not care if Muslims are being demonised or destroyed) – in this area the Zionist and its allies media have made this very apparent

4. Pakistan has a number of insincere politicians and their ilk that are slowly being purged out of influential places and are on a journey of being locked up – these people have colluded with Pakistan’s enemies and are the cause of Pakistan’s international standing and its economy.

5. People want swift action again India and other enemies but fail to understand the countries weaknesses. Too many hypocrites amongst its masses (75% of the population and 25% sincere people (believers) – God Almighty knows best! Hence, need to increase more awareness of true Deen (ISLAM) and the Muslim responsibility of ‘Jihad – struggle against oppression! Too many hypocrites are producing ‘cowards’ in the Muslim world. The global suffering and destruction of Muslims countries will indicate this. Please note, Jihad has been demonised by the non-Muslim world because it safeguards Muslim interests! I.e..it checkmates the kuffars quest for looting and plundering nations!

6. The problems Pakistan is facing is that key countries (with their allies) are aiming to disable/destroy it. In much the same way as Iraq, Syria Libya etc. have been destroyed or weakened. Thus serving the Zionists and their supporters for Middle East and eventually global hegemony.

7. India has been given tacit approval from these deep state countries – Pakistan needs to be wary of this and try to undermine as much as possible this nexus anti-Pakistan group!

8. Plus much more…..

What can Pakistan do?

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

How can Pakistan and the Muslim world unite? How are they able to dislodge the corrupt sell outs of the Muslim World? United we stand, Divided we fall!

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

How can Pakistan and its allies across the world help with its cause (Freedom for Indian Occupied Kashmir?)

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

How can Pakistan and the World highlight about the dangers of a Hindu Fascists/Nazis of the BJP/RSS control of Nuclear weapons (safety and security)?

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

How Pakistan armed forces can increases their weaponry to deter Indian aggression? Or aid the liberation of freedom for Indian occupied Kashmir?

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

How can Pakistan help Hindu India to implode? The Fascists BJP government has initiated the implosion of India - Indian occupied Kashmir will become the domino for other states in India to cry for freedom?

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

How can Pakistanis (and their allies) help and support Pakistan and the Kashmiri cause?

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

How can the Pakistan rapidly improve its air power in its current phase? Air Power will be pivotal in ensuring victory over its adversaries?

· Solution 1 - bring out mothballed Q5/A5 Fantan's etc?

· Solution 2 - Get allies to give additional aircraft (free if possible)?

How can people aid Pakistan in its information warfare campaign? How can people highlight the atrocities committed by the Hindu Fascists in Occupied Kashmir and in certain states in India?

· Solution 1

· Solution 2

Pakistan needs to be ready for war (if it wants peace) - it needs to get all its units/soldiers on a war footing. Psychologically get them ready - Physically get them ready!

The Knee jerk reaction from India will cause India to implode - a big strategic blunder from the BJP.:butcher:

Patience and you will see this happening in due course:coffee:
They have clearly stated today that they will only talk with pakistan on the *issue* of azad Azad Kashmir. Clearly seems like these frauds don't want any bilateral dialogue or anything

Good for you bud!

Let me make it very, very simple. If Jews controlled the world, there wouldn't be 66 UN resolutions against Israel, out of 80. And 126+ countries, like Russia, countries from west and east Europe, China etc. vote in favor of such resolutions.

Yes, Jews have influence but you can thank that to their stress on academics. It's not consistent, it is disproportionate, if you were to start comparing the other tycoons you would find that the Jewish tycoons are less, really. There's a reason Israel is really ahead in technological field.

So what gives? Are Zionists just really shitty at exerting influence everywhere except the United States?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom