What's new

Kashmir India’s internal matter: Bangladesh Foreign Minister tells Pak FM

Bangladesch is an unnatural Country moving rapidly towards the inevitable

You're 100% correct. Bangladesh right now is an unnatural country without our integral parts of West Bengal, Assam & Tripura.We should annex, ahem I mean liberate them from the clutches of evil India as soon as possible.

You're 100% correct. Bangladesh right now is an unnatural country without our integral parts of West Bengal, Assam & Tripura.We should annex, ahem I mean liberate them from the clutches of evil India as soon as possible.

Do what you want. Rakhine State with her capital in Chittagong is emerging.

Does Bangladesh minister even have some general knowledge as india herself saying at international level that it bilateral issue bangalis minister need to wake up:cheesy:
And btw i wonder what Bangladesh cooperation will give us as they are not evenable to get muslim world onboard against burma lols:partay:

Does Bangladesh minister even have some general knowledge as india herself saying at international level that it bilateral issue bangalis minister need to wake up:cheesy:
And btw i wonder what Bangladesh cooperation will give us as they are not even able to get muslim world onboard against burma lols:partay:
It is same with Pakistan as well. Virtually, no one Muslim or non-Muslim country talks in favor of Pakistan when it is Kashmir.

It is same with Pakistan as well. Virtually, no one Muslim or non-Muslim country talks in favor of Pakistan when it is Kashmir.
And I thought only bangali minister was ignorant:hitwall:...hope bangalis can see whats happening out of indian sphere but alas u guys are not allowed by ur master:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom