What's new

Kashmir Has Always Been a Part of Pakistan

if u dont understand my blabbering, then dont quote me. simple.
yet u quote me again n again. either u do understand my blabbering or u like blabbering. take ur pick.
if u like i can name the pond behind my house as "pakistan ocean", if that wud quench ur majesty's thirst for identity fix.
cheerio
Blabbering par was the following in your post, and in red in your above post;

"btw, arabia is not equal to pakistan. arabs may find this idea amusing though.
regarding arabian sea near mumbai, who the frig cares when the only ocean named after any country is indian ocean".
Source: https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-has-always-been-a-part-of-pakistan.457619/page-8#ixzz4OGSgIyxk
Otherwise you were doing fine.

whether the name india/hindustan came from indus/sindhu is immaterial. but howsoever the name came to be, i m sure, pakistanis had nothing to do with it.
Between us, did indians had some thing to do with the name India?

Insha Allah Kashmir will become part of Islamic Republic Pakistan very soon.

Sorry Sir, you will have to destroy India in totality for that to happen! in a percentage & statistics ratio wise is equal to < 0.000000%

Sorry to break your dreams! & Allaah will never allow that!

Sorry Sir, you will have to destroy India in totality for that to happen! in a percentage & statistics ratio wise is equal to < 0.000000%

Sorry to break your dreams! & Allaah will never allow that!

Half of Kashmir is already with us....Rest will join eventually....if indians continue to act like morons and killing Kashmiris

Half of Kashmir is already with us....Rest will join eventually....if indians continue to act like morons and killing Kashmiris

What can I say you a free to try, you have been trying all the while. I can only say try harder next time. Meanwhile we will grow & develop and make India a better place for the 180 m + Muslims and the rest of the people from all walks of life.

What can I say you a free to try, you have been trying all the while. I can only say try harder next time. Meanwhile we will grow & develop and make India a better place for the 180 m + Muslims and the rest of the people from all walks of life.

Good luck 4 that...:D

Back
Top Bottom