What's new

Kashmir files vs The Shudra

He is not a convinced Sanghi, merely an opportunist who hopes that his stance will help him make a living from film-making. A male Kangana Raut.

Yes no one can answer how Jews were wiped out of middle East, how zoroastrians were wiped out of Iran and found refuge in India. How Afghanistan is now cleansed of Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs.
India did not invite anyone to come and impose their religion here, it came through relentless violence.

1. You mentioned Jews but only mentioned their alleged persecution by Muslims in the "Middle East" yet you didn't mention that when Muslims ruled parts of Europe for close to eight hundred years the Jews formed a respected part of the Muslim dominion there and when the Christian priests of Europe brought in the Dark Ages it was the European Christian priests and their supportive monarchy which were the ones who persecuted the Jews and gave them the choice to either convert to Christianity or be tortured to death. Many Jews, when they could, chose another option. When the Muslim rule there ended in 1492 many Jews chose to migrate to the same "Middle East" ( West Asia and Muslim-majority Africa ) that you deride. We have a Moroccan Jew on the forum - @Trench Broom - who unfortunately is now a Zionist despite the synergistic Muslim-Jewish past.

2. "India did not invite anyone to come and impose their religion here". India existed even before the Aryan incursion in 1000 BC and no one in that India invited the Aryans too to come into India and impose their religion. :)

3. "Afghanistan is now cleansed of Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs"... Sad of course and I will not judge if they had or had not participated in the Communist activism of earlier decades in Afghanistan because I don't have that information but let us also acknowledge that in India the Hindutvadis have had a program of Hindu Rashtra for a long time, right from the days of Savarkar and co. and just last December that took a bit more strident turn through the Dharm Sansad in Haridwar calling for an ethnic cleansing of Muslims from India starting with two million. And none of the participants have been punished. In fact a senior police officer was seen having a gregarious laugh with the leaders of that conference in the days after it.

Actually Sikhism emerged as a means to counter this violence.

No. Sikhism also came about to counter the wrong elements of Hindu society. Guru Nanak made a pilgrimage to Mecca too.

There is no agenda of conversion in Hinduism

Please don't pretend. From the Hare Krishna people to "Sadhguru", all these are missionaries to reach India and abroad other than being arms of the Hindutvadis.

they are also limited to the sub continent.

Please read above.

There is no provision of going to heaven for converting a non believer to a believer Hindu.
Hence you don't see any punishment for leaving Hinduism nor is there any gain in joining Hinduism.

Like Joe Shearer said, what about the Ghar Wapsi program ?

Also there are no convertion rituals for a person to become Hindu, whatever you see is just madeup symbolism and iconography.

So do you think the priests will not insist on some shuddhikaran during the Ghar Wapsi ceremony ?

Regarding the films you mentioned, I don't have an idea about them, maybe they are not as famous, so I won't comment.

I mentioned just one film, Ram Ke Naam, and mentioned it because you were legitimizing Agnihotri's film so I extended the argument and spoke of a much older film - from 30 years ago - which was about the Hindutvadis so you please give your opinion.

State sponsored Bollywood films are now understood to be blatant propaganda, designed for effect on the public. Without knowing the ground situation and actual aspirations of Kashmiri Pandits who also wants freedom from India. Many famous names like Subhash Kumar Shan have sacrificed their lives for the cause, and many like him are still present and fighting the occupation on ground.
Kashmiri Pandits are as equal Pakistanis like Kashmiri muslims and there is no doubt in it.

Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan, Kashmir banega Pakistan!

And this cause you speak of is nothing but an unfortunate though needless conflict created by existence of an artificial concept called Nation State which is maintained by two entities ( India and Pakistan ) whose existence came into being through some people who, some early and some later, didn't think enough to realize the common development of the Subcontinent through progressive political and socio-economic revolution even though there were progressives present then. Please read the below solution of mine for Kashmir. At one time Musharraf tried to resolve it for the immediate scale. I propose one for a longer term that encompasses the wider development of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh :

No such thing as Kashmiri Hindus, Hindus don't belong in Kashmir

Humans, whether Hindus or Muslims or Jews or any other older community, have the right to exist in Kashmir or any corner of the world and in the universe generally as long as they stand to the test of rationality, empathy, non-criminality, evolved behavior with other humans and with other elements of Nature, other such things.

Hindus have lived in Kashmir preceding Muslims and it is certain that others lived in Kashmir preceding Hindus so there is no rational reason for Hindus not to be in Kashmir now. There are Kashmiri Sikhs too and I must inform you that during the pre-Partition rule in Kashmir of the Dogra king Hari Singh the now-famous landmark in Srinagar was named Lal Chowk by Muslim and Sikhs inspired by the Red Square in Communist Moscow in their agitation against the king. Now I can be ruthless and say that the Kashmiri followers of these particular Muslim and Sikh Communists have more say in the Kashmir matter than you sitting in Pakistan but I will instead invite you to speak on Kashmir and any other human matter if you speak with rationality, calmly and at system-level. We should speak for solutions, not look at perpetuating problems and issues like the Kashmir one for the next 70 years.

Once peace prevails ,the military will move back,most of the security operations are by jk police and right now we have issues in Kashmir in few pockets in the valley otherwise the state over all is peaceful.

Tell me, why is Modi government talking of ending the AFSPA law in Nagaland but not in Kashmir ? In Nagaland too the military is deployed.

You very well know my views on casteism, I strongly condemn it. I also think that books that promote casteism should be completely banned in India. In fact, right now we also have laws against caste oppression.

At the same time, I hope Muslims too stop considering Hindus as inferior idol worshippers destined to have a bad fate. I have seen so many posts like 'Dirty Hindoos', 'Cow piss drinkers', '**** worshippers', etc on this forum and I have started to think that Muslims for some absurd reason consider themselves superior to Hindus but will at the same time talk about caste system among Hindus. This superiority is no different than casteism (which is also there in the book, believer and unbelievers, us vs them, etc) but I haven't heard Muslims talking about it and questioning their book. Remember, we Hindus have burned the Manusmriti book (which I think is extreme) because of the discrimination in it. At the same time, there are some beautiful quotes in the same book and that's why I think burning it is extreme. Instead, people should release a new copy where the negative parts are removed and only positive parts remain, similar to the New Testament for the Bible. I would suggest the same thing for Muslims but then even questioning it is blasphemous so what's the use? I just laugh when I see posts by Muslims who are concerned with caste discrimination among Hindus.

I'm not denying that Hindus have had a problem, the first step for us Hindus is logically to accept that there are flaws and that you can't just follow anything blindly. The movie below shows the same thing about a person who is questioning the rituals that have been followed blindly from so many years.

1. Well, though you have not said to me explicitly that you are against casteism I knew you are against it that is why I tagged you here to see what kind of views and acts exist in India even in 2022. :)

2. I glanced through the document and it may have been me hurrying through it but the laws certainly did not incite fear into @Sharma Ji when he wanted to project his 3000-year-old oppressive ways and ended up saying "He must be a chamar" as a slur. Umar Khalid is in jail, Kobad Ghandy was in jail and Stan Swamy died in jail but Sharma Ji is not punished one day after he used that slur and put ha ha react on me questioning him on that ? What use of such a law then in Sharma's context and in context of that Karnataka village whose elders and priests imposed 25,000 rupees fine on a Dalit family whose two-year-old child walking into a temple and in context of a Dalit police officer whose wedding procession in Gujarat I think ( "Vibrant Gujarat" according to Dear Leader ) had to be protected by his police colleagues because of threat of upper caste villagers stoning the procession.

3. While idol worship is irrational especially to me as a Communist Muslim I agree with you that those Muslims who deride Hindus as "Dirty" and "Cow piss drinkers" are being no less anti-human, irrational and casteist as Sharma Ji who said "He must be a chamar" as a slur.

4. It is not that "All Hindus" burned the Manusmriti but it was Ambedkar and his comrades specifically who did that. :) And that was in 1927. Do you think if Dalit leaders like Jignesh Mevani and Chandrashekhar Azad did it now they will not be lynched or at least have 50 court cases lodged against them by the Hindutvadis and in various parts of the country to exhaust those two completely ? :)

5. The Quran is primarily a guide book to develop a simple, progressive, rational and humane society politically and socio-economically to the extent possible by some 1400 years ago, whether in terms of creating the first codified rights for the female in marriage which others later derived from or having a just inheritance law or in how generally the socio-economic system should be run for example on an interest-less basis which if in India had been applied then those 350,000+ farmers who suicided just between 1995 and 2015, would not have done so. :) But there are some ritualist parts to Islam and some confrontational with regards to other existing religious communities and if these two are disregarded or discarded then the essence of real Islam still remains and this won't be apparent to you if you cast an unthoughtful glance at many of today's Indian Muslims with their silly, oppressive and non-Islamci dress codes and anti-Islamic anti-intellectual behavior, self-ghettoization and self-otherization. A few decades ago Muslims were led by intellectuals and revolutionaries but unfortunately now many are led by mullahs who enable irrationalties like "World Hijab Day". It is now for the intellectuals and revolutionaries to take back leadership of Muslims and meld their actually progressive religion ( when many others were regressive and oppressive ) into modern Communism because that is natural and Hindus should also participate in this melding since Hinduism has one wonderful concept : Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam ( "The wold is one family" ), which thus should not prevent Hindus from uniting under a common human umbella with Communists, real Muslims, Sikhs and Christians.

6. The Manusmiriti has to be rejected completely since its political and socio-economic ideas are largely anti-human and irrational but since you say there was some nice thoughts in it can you please post here what those are ? And even then those thoughts can be incorporated into a new ideology that derives from the good of all ideologies which I wrote in point# 5.

6. I watched the trailer and the questions of the man were nice but was confused by the tagline "Find your faith". Please elaborate.

Yes..... hindus don't belong in Kashmir, actually hindus don't belong in Pakistan, Bangladesh or even India. Hindus just need to stop existing.....period.
So to start with, when are you going to cleanse Pakistan of its few million Hindus??
Let's start with Pakistan then do the needful in Kashmir and after that mainland India can be cleansed.
Don’t assume my intentions are the same as your terrorist force in kashmir

I just stated a fact which didn’t involve killing anyone

Please don't talk rubbish.
I don’t recall asking you

What you got was an unsolicited testimonial. I don't use such language except under grave provocation. You qualified.

What you got was an unsolicited testimonial. I don't use such language except under grave provocation. You qualified.
Whereas we indians believe in unity in diversity, we cannot let India bifurcate into many tiny nation, as this will lead to the old princely states era where a third party could easily come and conquer all these small states like what the British did.
:yes4::yes4::yes4:

:yes4::yes4::yes4:
You’re an Indian “Muslim” you are third class citizen in your own country so it doesn’t really matter what a third rate like you says or thinks

You’re an Indian “Muslim” you are third class citizen in your own country so it doesn’t really matter what a third rate like you says or thinks
May I quote your post above, to show your own seniors what an idiot, and an uninformed idiot, you are?

As for being a third rate, do take the trouble to see what other Pakistanis have thought about me. The ratings tell their own tale. What have you to show for being a member?

It did happen in Kashmir like it happened in Bangladesh in 1971. If you are Pakistani and want to reform your own country, watch it and learn from history. Lets not repeat our ancestors mistakes.

May I quote your post above, to show your own seniors what an idiot, and an uninformed idiot, you are?

As for being a third rate, do take the trouble to see what other Pakistanis have thought about me. The ratings tell their own tale. What have you to show for being a member?
An idiot calling me an idiot has no effect on me
And I have no concerns for what other gutless Pakistanis or you think of me and perhaps you’re too insecure that you have to rely on “ratings” for validation, good for you

Many many congrats for the promotion, conferred on you by the prime intellectual and peace negotiator of Pakistan @Bravo6ix. :cheers:
Bro you’re a commie you shouldn’t be the one to talk

As for the Sudra film, it is also true. shit like this did happen to my people like 200 years ago, but that whole caste system is BS anyways because we became lower caste since my ancestors lost a war back during the Pala Empire Era(Namashudra btw), we are moving on from that. Ironically enough my ancestors were also responsible for the creation of Pakistan, one of them even was the first law minister of Pakistan (Jogendranath Mondol).

Edit: My family might technically be lower caste, and we are able to get some reservations. We don't need these reservations. Give it to some poor underprivileged kid.

Last edited:
It did happen in Kashmir like it happened in Bangladesh in 1971. If you are Pakistani and want to reform your own country, watch it and learn from history. Lets not repeat our ancestors mistakes.

You want us to watch Hindu oppression ****😂😂😂😂

This shit is made for bakhts to masturbate over, not anyone else

Don’t assume my intentions are the same as your terrorist force in kashmir

I just stated a fact which didn’t involve killing anyone

Your intentions are crystal clear now, earlier people didnt understand the final agenda, now due to the blessed internet (made by kafirs) everything is clear.

An idiot calling me an idiot has no effect on me
And I have no concerns for what other gutless Pakistanis or you think of me and perhaps you’re too insecure that you have to rely on “ratings” for validation, good for you
:-)

I didn't seek the ratings, they came to me.

Pity you will never get to feel what it's like :enjoy:

Bro you’re a commie you shouldn’t be the one to talk
Oooh, that should shatter you, 'bro'.

Your intentions are crystal clear now, earlier people didnt understand the final agenda, now due to the blessed internet (made by kafirs) everything is clear.
Good to hear
Btw are you sure internet isn’t a Vedic invention which uses cow dung as a communication medium?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom