What's new

Karzai receive honorary doctorate degree from Indian president

Bro, dont tell me you dont like him because he is corrupt, bad etc. The Taliban are not only bad, but they are murderer and destroyer of our country, and yet they get unlimited love from our eastern neighbour friends. It has nothing to do with corruption or anything else, it's hate that drive those comments, although i should ignore these things, they are not worth talking.

I might not like Pakistani Army, leaders, govs etc, but i dont badmouth them.

its good that you dont like our army cuz we about to take u over after the us of a leaves just to giv u a reason.

Its not important for us what Pakistan like or not. Only what we like is important for us and you people can just bark as usual, it doesn't bother us anymore. YOUR ENEMY OUR FRIEND.

Only your friend until the day they stop benefiting from you. Then you're just another Muslim nation which Israel wants to smite with the help of its Indian ally.

These honorary degrees are give to many people around the world, but it doesnt mean they are actually experts in that feild, there is reason why they call it honorary. It is not a joke, it is people like you whose hatred drives these types of comments.

In my personal opinion conffering honorary degrees on even educated ones are joke played on educationists and education in itself.

rather a gift must be replaced with such honorary degrees.

Only your friend until the day they stop benefiting from you. Then you're just another Muslim nation which Israel wants to smite with the help of its Indian ally.

We are not getting any benefit from them. Our common goal is betterment of both nations and get Taliban out of afganistan.

We are not getting any benefit from them. Our common goal is betterment of both nations and get Taliban out of afganistan.

nothing is for free in the world.

and above we must do away with catchy words, everyone serves own interests so does India.

we dont like our neighbors mingling with our enemy!

Who cares??

Theka liya hua hai kya?

Creating israel bogey to get your dirty work done?

We are muslims and all world is behind our throat is shear stupidity.

Creating israel bogey to get your dirty work done?

We are muslims and all world is behind our throat is shear stupidity.

I'm obviously not as abreast in regional politics as you. Do tell me how the Israelis love the the Muslims and how they are not bent on destroying Palestine, they do not call air strikes on targets in Syria and Lebanon, are helping Iran strengthen its nuclear deterrent. Oh and do enlighten the forum as to the conviction with which Israel stood by Pakistan when it was seeking to counteract India's nuclear shadow, particularly your interpretation of the part where they wanted to send warplanes to shower our research facilities with glitter and ponies.

Here, I'll give you some reading to direct your polemic.

After successfully destroying Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981, Israelis planned a similar attack on Pakistan’s nuclear facilities at Kahuta in collusion with India in the 1980s. Using satellite pictures and intelligence information, Israel reportedly built a full-scale mock-up of Kahuta facility in the Negev Desert where pilots of F-16 and F-15 squadrons practised mock attacks. According to ‘The Asian Age’, journalists Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clark stated in their book ‘Deception: Pakistan, the US and the Global Weapons Conspiracy’, that Israeli Air Force was to launch an air attack on Kahuta in mid-1980s from Jamnagar airfield in Gujarat (India).

Israel

Why Lovely University when there are IITs, NITs littered across the nation. Agar wo bhi kam hota to why not Delhi University, Pune University or Mumbai University. It's a plain insult to Mr Hamid Karzai and nothing else.

One doesn't need any bribe to speak against Pakistan, that comes naturally. Ask Hillary Clinton, if you want. :lol:

Hillary Clinton's election campaign was financed by Indians so her back was sparked against Pakistan & if it didn't matter then she was damn care about India.

BTW. nothing in world is free.

Where did this Af-Pak hate come from? I don't quite understand.

On the other hand one of my Afghani friends just got engaged, going to his wedding in a few months, half the invited guests are Afghani and the other half Indian/Pakistani :)

On topic:

What a silly name for an university.

Back
Top Bottom