What's new

Karzai receive honorary doctorate degree from Indian president

As i know India is a country which has the highest number of universities in the world, so here comes the question about the quality and prestige. He already have had several of these honorary degrees from respectful universities in US and Japan and its one of it. Good for this university.

We don't have the highest number of universities mate. No where close, I think America has the highest number of universities. And yes Mr Karzai has a few other honorary doctorates.

• On 22 May 2005, received an honorary Doctor of Laws Degree from Boston University.[98]
  • On 25 May 2005, received an honorary degree from the Center for Afghan Studies at the University of Nebraska — Omaha.
  • On 25 September 2006, received an honorary Doctor of Laws Degree from Georgetown University.
  • In June 2012, received an honorary Doctorate from Nippon Sports Science University.

This is more of an honor for the university than Mr Karzai!

Lol. Its a coup for the university. Another scam in the making? Could not they get a proper govt uni to do this.

Lol This university if in my city of Jalandhar in Punjab. Getting a degree from this university won't even get you a job of a clerk. Should have given him a degree from some other Uni. Now Lovely will use it to advertise their greatness. Because of their degree a man is the President of Afghanistan :lol:

Lol This university if in my city of Jalandhar in Punjab. Getting a degree from this university won't even get you a job of a clerk. Should have given him a degree from some other Uni. Now Lovely will use it to advertise their greatness. Because of their degree a man is the President of Afghanistan :lol:
They must have paid quite good money to get Pranab Mukherjee.

As i know India is a country which has the highest number of universities in the world, so here comes the question about the quality and prestige. He already have had several of these honorary degrees from respectful universities in US and Japan and its one of it. Good for this university.
i dont fully agree with u...there are many good quality institutes in my country but this lovely uni is not one of them.....students of my city go for this uni when they cant get seat in any other college.........
let me tell u a fact...the person who owns this uni started his business from a sweet shop
lovely_sweet_house_now.jpg
...the :person owning this is under qualified :lol:
this college shows 90% placement of students but the fact is they are thrown out of compny after 3 mnths or a year

i dont fully agree with u...there are many good quality institutes in my country but this lovely uni is not one of them.....students of my city go for this uni when they cant get seat in any other college.........
let me tell u a fact...the person who owns this uni started his business from a sweet shop
...the :person owning this is under qualified :lol:
this college shows 90% placement of students but the fact is they are thrown out of compny after 3 mnths or a year

Yes, i agree with you, my information was not proper. This seems somehow funny :lol:. I hope it was a prestigious government university. Some Indian websites say the offer was made by the Indian president.

Yes, i agree with you, my information was not proper. This seems somehow funny :lol:. I hope it was a prestigious government university. Some Indian websites say the offer was made by the Indian president.
the offer wasn't from the president as i believe...y would president offer degree to ur prez from a private uni rather than govt. one..............the fact is the univrsty gav ur prez degree cz they wanted to show him their uni campus nd wanted to attract students from afganistan... u will not believe but this low standard(education wise) uni holds students from 28 diff countries.........they gave degrees to their representatives also........nd due to this my city is now filled with few thousand africans & they are not tolerable the brought their bad habits:mamba: from africa.......but i know afganistani students will b humble:) unlike those fukn africans.......will love to welcome them.....never met any afgani :(

btw the lovely sweets sells best seets now in my city nd surroundings:lol:

@hinduguy @Ayush - Yaaar mazaaak na karooo yeh Lovely University jaisaa kaun naaam rakhtaa haiii ? :blink:

Kiya English Language mein words khataam ho gaiii theiii !
hehehe lol actually owner of this uni started his business from a sweet shop......lovely sweets.....

hehe..after all it is in punjab.. the full name is lpu lovely professional university

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom