What's new

Karzai receive honorary doctorate degree from Indian president

Why Lovely University when there are IITs, NITs littered across the nation. Agar wo bhi kam hota to why not Delhi University, Pune University or Mumbai University. It's a plain insult to Mr Hamid Karzai and nothing else.

Money speaks. LPU must have paid a lot of money to Pranab Mukherjee for even the President of the nation to show up in their campus...

Karzai and manmohan Singh on the tree.
Kay aaey ess ess eyi enn jee.

first comes love.... than comes marriage.... then comes a baby in the carriage... i wonder what tht "MMS-Kharzai" baby abomination will look like... :lol:

Money speaks. LPU must have paid a lot of money to Pranab Mukherjee for even the President of the nation to show up in their campus...

They even visited the campus of Amity University, SRM and other unaccredited universities throughout the nation. Helps in a major way to misguide the students enrolling in Universities.

Another university with zero credibility is Sharda University.

first comes love.... than comes marriage.... then comes a baby in the carriage... i wonder what tht "MMS-Kharzai" baby abomination will look like... :lol:

Somewhat like Zardari or Nawaz Sharif. :coffee:

You guys need to learn some manners and politness even with people you hate. down with this attitude.

My brother.... dont tell me you like him.. these corrupt politicians have screwed our countries... including our fugly ghadari... and now its the turn of retarded nawaz.

Somewhat like Zardari or Nawaz Sharif. :coffee:

Thought he would look like your amul baby? or tht italian "madam" you guys have...:lol:

My brother.... dont tell me you like him.. these corrupt politicians have screwed our countries... including our fugly ghadari... and now its the turn of retarded nawaz.

Thought he would look like your amul baby? or tht italian "madam" you guys have...:lol:

Bro, dont tell me you dont like him because he is corrupt, bad etc. The Taliban are not only bad, but they are murderer and destroyer of our country, and yet they get unlimited love from our eastern neighbour friends. It has nothing to do with corruption or anything else, it's hate that drive those comments, although i should ignore these things, they are not worth talking.

I might not like Pakistani Army, leaders, govs etc, but i dont badmouth them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, dont tell me you dont like him because he is corrupt, bad etc. The Taliban are not only bad, but they are murderer and destroyer of our country, and yet they get unlimited love from our eastern neighbour friends. It has nothing to do with corruption or anything else, it's hate that drive those comments, although i should ignore these things, they are not worth talking.

I might not like Pakistani Army, leaders, govs etc, but i dont badmouth them.

No i dislike him not just bcoz he is corrupt but a rabit Pakistan hater... as for taliban... come on man il tell you the truth... most people didnt even know what taliban were literally.... till we became victims... My father is a brig in PA ... and believe me he has no love for them... nor the officers tht i have met in my llife...the thing is that Afghanistan should is our "Twin Brother"... we dont want you to stop trading with india ... or cut ties with them.... but.. we dont want you invite our enemy in ur house aswell...and let her to kill our people... and support her in doing so..... if we loved taliban we wouldnt have invested hundreds of millions of dollars into ur country despite ur crippled economy and still are... we would have supported taliban with the same money instead...

We had no option but to recognise taliban after USA left... we didnt want a spillover to our country.... but the same shyt happened that nobody wanted to see! now we both are stuck in the same shyt!.... ISI is no angel either... and i dont have too much love for them... so my brother ahmad jaan... lets make a new start... hope ur govt understands... that blood is thicker than water...

Only if you had a little knowledge on chromosome and transfer of DNA characters. :nana:

Hahaha.. and you should have understood tht we have no love for those 2 idiots..

I am surprised that they can get the President of India to such institutes. Admittedly the president probably just sits on his bum all day doing nothing, but still his presence imparts an undue credibility to such places.

I think you dont know much about punjabi names.. I mean east punjab... :)

MONU
SONU
BUNTY
TIDDA
GHALI
MANNA
SHERU
RAJU
PINDA
MAKHAN
BABBU
NIKKA
MINTU
BHOLA
KAALU
BAALI
PAMMI

more here.
|----- Punjabi Nick Names Here ----|

One of my best friends mamus name is "PINKY" ... Beat tht man.. I also know a guy who is like 6"5 and his nick is KAKA....:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom