What's new

Karzai calls India an 'all-weather friend' as he argues for closer cooperation in confronting terror

You are clearly talking from your inexperience, there were 60.000 Pakistanis in Afghanistan working back in 2006, and the number has just increased since then.

Resolving the Pakistan- Afghanistan Stalemate | United States Institute of Peace

ROFL.... You certainly don't know the ground facts...
A) That report was published in 2006 - WE ARE in 2013 (WHY WOULD YOU QUOTE a 2006 report when practically even concertina wire and slippers were being purchased for Afghanistan in Pakistan?...
B) Only MoveOne, Talon & USAID hire Pakistanis and those numbers are in hundreds, not thousands.

Wow, so much hatred on India, Afghan and I think even Iran,,,all coming from Pakistan.

No wonder everyone wants you (pakistan) out!

No hatred here, you are welcome to keep Afghanistan. Good Luck! :laughcry:

Burning ones house and then providing shelter - good strategy.

Whenever Afghanistan burned, the fire comes from pakistan. Even now its pakistan who is host to America.

And i suppose the US, NATO, ISAF, the Saudis and CIA are innocent, or did you decide to omit that part of history?

B-2 had not bombed $hit out of islamabad, lahore or karachi like they did to Afghanistan.

Bad analogy. :tsk:

EXCUSE ME, But it was an Afghan WHO suggested Pakistan gets more Aid than AFGHANISTAN... I just corrected him, that since Pakistan was established we only received less than $70 Billion in aid out of which only $20 million was for defense.

no matter what , following holds true:
present day india did not exist in the past when it was under various foreign rulers , who mostly happen to Muslim
present day afghansitan also did not exist in the past and till today also reamins a patch work of nomads
Modren day Pakistan , India and Afghanistan all are in the same boat , all 'created by the British' so to speak
Man, this post is not about Hindu or Muslims. You are free to fantasy about 5000 years of Indian history.I have no problem. See my avatar pic. But, the moot issue is that Pakistan came into existence in 1947 and before that it was a part of India for 5000 years. Can you deny this?:azn:

Manmohan Singh is from Khalistan , he is not indian!
He is from Lahore. I know that the capital of Khalistan will be Lahore like it was under Rangeet Singh.;)

Man, this post is not about Hindu or Muslims. You are free to fantasy about 5000 years of Indian history.I have no problem. See my avatar pic. But, the moot issue is that Pakistan came into existence in 1947 and before that it was a part of India for 5000 years. Can you deny this?:azn:

He is from Lahore. I know that the capital of Khalistan will be Lahore like it was under Rangeet Singh.;)

Pakistan was never really part of india , at various points in history it has existed as a seperate entity to india , that is a different discussion all together.

And you got the captial of Khalistan wrong , its not Lahore it Amratsar , your general knowledge not so good

B) Only MoveOne, Talon & USAID hire Pakistanis and those numbers are in hundreds, not thousands.
Yeah hundreds a employed by different US NGO etc.
But alot of Pakistani are employed by the Afghan government as doctors etc.

do you expect the number to decline since 2006, when aid an construction have increased?

100.000 Pakistanis working in Afghanistan as of 2012:Afghanistan emerges as new job market for Pakistanis by Delawar Jan | Understanding The Neighbour

Last edited:
In 1799, Ranjit Singh captured Lahore from the Bhangi Misl and later made it his capital.:coffee:
Ranjit Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here is map of Khalistan , its capital is Amratsar

map1.jpg

And i suppose the US, NATO, ISAF, the Saudis and CIA are innocent, or did you decide to omit that part of history?

Are you an american.israeli/saudi who is boasting about providing shelter to poor afghanis?

You are a pakistani and my response is to you not some american. And if this gives you some consolation let me say "Yes US ruined Afghan with an active help from pakistan for vested interest of duo". Happy?

The difference between India and Afghanistan on the one side and Pakistan on the other, is that Pakistan is a temporary, i will be surprised if Pakistan is a country in 100 years from now.

NO, not in their opinion.

We have being hearing this since 1947... :coffee:
There was no Pakistan 100 or 1000 or 5000 years ago, there won't be any Pakistan 100 or 1000 or 5000 years after.:flame:

Dil kay behlanay ko Ghalib Khayal Accha hai :coffee:

EXCUSE ME, But it was an Afghan WHO suggested Pakistan gets more Aid than AFGHANISTAN... I just corrected him, that since Pakistan was established we only received less than $70 Billion in aid out of which only $20 million was for defense.

You are EXCUSED.

But I wont even term it "an AID" what US gives to Afghan after all what they did to their country.

Same is not true for pakistan, yes, partial is the cost of hiring their services to do all dirty work in region.

Yeah hundreds a employed by different US NGO etc.
But alot of Pakistani are employed by the Afghan government as doctors etc.

do you expect the number to decline since 2006, when aid an construction have increased?

100.000 Pakistanis working in Afghanistan as of 2012:Afghanistan emerges as new job market for Pakistanis by Delawar Jan | Understanding The Neighbour

100,000 Pakistanis do not work in Afghanistan, that number is an exaggeration if i ever saw one..That statistic is pulled out of thing air. Only 3 CONTRACTOR companies hire Pakistanis, they do not generate 100,000 jobs... Also If you dislike Pakistanis, build your own HR and replace them, or ask USAID and contractors not to hire Pakistanis... Simple!

Then why does Pakistan abuse USA so much? some syndrome? Pakistan got more dollors that Afganis. :)

The biggest difference in USA and Pakistan is evident in below video. And for Pakistanis, its a request to not bring this in corridor of Conspiracy theories like always.

The biggest reason for newfound love for India is, 'INDIA IS OUR ONLY NEIGHBOURHOOD WHO DO NOT INTERFERE IN OUR INT"ERNAL AFFAIRS'. Do watch the newz item.
this statement in itself is a pure lie....Pakistan stands b/w them so no neighborhood.

for rest visit post#24....

Back
Top Bottom