What's new

Karrar MBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read all posts !?

Two versions:

Upgraded t72s & completely new tanks

I do not doubt some are completely new tanks. My question was , why is DM calling it a home made tank when it is clearly a license production

I know , your ..... are on fire dear trolls , nothing more !

Show me some compelling evidence that this is a brand new home made design. Look at the smoke when the tank is climbing the grade

The black one is a prototype...

What I want to know is ,
1. Is this a T90MS
2. An upgrade program for the T72S already in Iran
3. A knock off with a behind the scenes deal with Russians providing the blue prints
4. Knock down kits being assembled

I do not see how they can make ridiculous statements that the tank is "Boomi"

Almost all videos from the D dense projects only show assembly plants. I have yet to see a production of any of the hard parts
A modified old T-72

The T-90 itself can be called modified old T-72 in away
You enlightened me Seriously.

Iran has no capacity to build tank engines.

Iran has several major comapnies that design and manufacture a wide varierty of engines

I know , your ..... are on fire , nothing more trolls !

Ok. pointing out the obvious makes me a troll. Nevertheless, I am glad they are building some a tank ( assembled kits or licensed production) that will matter in war time . Better than the garbage they peddelled last year Tiam )A 1940s trash with a new paint job)

Have you not seen, many tank bodies in the plant ?

Why do you think those are displayed in the video devoted to Karrar. Maybe those are T 34 or Panther tank bodies ?

I do not doubt some are completely new tanks. My question was , why is DM calling it a home made tank when it is clearly a license production

Seems you don't know anything about licence production !

Do you !?

& you don't know anything about the sanctions?

MBTs are offensive weapons... Stop this bullshit story.

Iran has only few overhauling facilities, Only few nations mastered the tech of Tank engine building with 100 years of research and war experience with the machines.

Loser mentality...

Now iran needs an good indigenous fighter jet and helicopter, than its complete....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom