What's new

Karrar MBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to prove ?

Its even mounted on the same vehicle of Belarus origin. I wont go any further since its off topic. But if the vehicle is imported, what are the chances missile , radar etc are not ToT. Give me a breake

What a beauty ! . Wow it looks amazing guys ! congrats to our Iranian bros ! . Any news on its the type of APS it uses or the FCS it has , what is the engine class ,is it powered by a 1500hp!

Taer missiles developed from SD-2M missiles !

& SD-2M developed from American standard missiles !

IMG_20170312_154816.jpg

Being close in appearance & colour doesn't mean it's Russian or something !

There is so much difference if you look at them carefully...

Buk-M2E

4l-Image-Buk-M2E.jpg

&

13930221000769_PhotoL.jpg

:rolleyes:

Its even mounted on the same vehicle

o_O

Give me a breake

Really need that...

If that system is buk... So...

sayyad05.jpg

:lol:

Iranian
QuickMemo+_2017-03-12-16-14-42.png

Russian
QuickMemo+_2017-03-12-16-17-56.png

I want to know whether the imager of the RWS can be used by tank commander for hunter killer mode?

ذو عارضه؟ :o:
مرض دارند .. نمی تونند فارسی بنویسند ...:(

اصطلاح نظامی هست ... دهن اونی که باب کرده سرویس

All the pictures and in videos you can see only one tank which means they produce only one prototype Tank which may be under-trial and 5 or six underproduction.
My question is just one tank and early production how could be Iran call it super tank until unless proven in field.
Another Qaher 313 I believe.

and if you see the video when tank clear obstacle and crossing water pound they speed up the video which means engine is very under performed or may be old Russian which can't move fast.

Shut up bro ... Thanks

All the pictures and in videos you can see only one tank which means they produce only one prototype Tank which may be under-trial and 5 or six underproduction.
My question is just one tank and early production how could be Iran call it super tank until unless proven in field.

and if you see the video when tank clear obstacle and crossing water pound they speed up the video which means engine is very under performed or may be old Russian which can't move fast.

What I want to know is ,
1. Is this a T90MS
2. An upgrade program for the T72S already in Iran
3. A knock off with a behind the scenes deal with Russians providing the blue prints
4. Knock down kits being assembled

I do not see how they can make ridiculous statements that the tank is "Boomi"

Almost all videos from the D dense projects only show assembly plants. I have yet to see a production of any of the hard parts

The engine won't be much of a issue as Iran has experiance in this area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom