What's new

Karrar MBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
really ... I see words and no actions ... they unveiled Zulfiqar for 20 times and parade it but what was the result !? "almost nothing"

Karrar is a faster solution but it doesn't mean zulfaqar project stopped or failed !

I know it looks like a failure but months ago we heard about a successful test of an active defense on zulfaqar ...

Things go slowly... Because we are alone !

But result will be the success...

People bitching so much about qaher because they think this is our weak point !

But when the time comes they won't even want to hear about it ... Let alone trolling !

Hi,
Ask any professional who posses real life experience of tanks would comment it just an old Russian Tank with some superficial beautification only.
Just look at the Main Gun where it connects to the tank, They just add steel plates to make it super cool.

I would say nothing more than Qaher 313 drama.
no dear i see its production line :D this video will be shown here so soon
to close the mouthes like yours

Looks deadly, can't wait to see some videos of it in action.

Syria? Iraq maybe? Can get some good combat data.

For real though, is this an extensive modern upgrade of the current Iranian T-72s stock or is it a completely new built tank from scratch?

Regardless it really does look nice and effective.

IMG_20170312_133035.jpg

IMG_20170312_133039.jpg

IMG_20170312_133041.jpg

Great achievement :) looks really cool.

Great job, mashaallah

Production line to modify old T-72 with additional ERA and remote control gun.
Seriously I am not impressed, every other day they announce new development but I can't see in reality.
I would expect a pakistani who lives in sweden to spend his first 3 valuable comments on a topic other than Iranian Tanks .

Hi,
Ask any professional who posses real life experience of tanks would comment it just an old Russian Tank with some superficial beautification only.
Just look at the Main Gun where it connects to the tank, They just add steel plates to make it super cool.

I would say nothing more than Qaher 313 drama.

Ha Ha Ha

Now go play with your toys !

It's good for WWII era.

Today, any modern army backed with air power will run over these tanks like hot knife cuts through semi-melted butter.

Yes, that easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom