What's new

Karrar MBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
13951222111548111102511610.jpg

Karrar Tank, which according to Defense Minister Brig. Gen. Hossein Dehghan, is “one of the most advanced tanks in the world”, “100 per cent Iranian made”, and even “superior to the Russian-made T-90MS in certain aspects” was unveiled this morning in the presence of Dehghan.

Concurrent with its unveiling, the tank’s mass production line was also inaugurated at the Bani-Hashem Armor Industrial Complex in Dorud County, Lorestan.

According to Dehghan, Karrar Tank is equipped with electro-optical fire control system, laser rangefinder, ballistic computer, and ability to fire at fixed and mobile targets during daytime and at night.

“Karrar is capable of firing highly-precise laser-guided missiles, and can be operated by the gunner and commander from two parallel sites,” he added.

He also noted that the tank has a machine gun automation system for firing from inside the atrium under different conditions, adding “Karrar is capable of moving through pits, rivers, under water. It is equipped with a navigation system that can be displayed for the tank driver.”

Karrar Tank, which according to Defense Minister Brig. Gen. Hossein Dehghan, is “one of the most advanced tanks in the world”, “100 per cent Iranian made”, and even “superior to the Russian-made T-90MS in certain aspects” was unveiled this morning in the presence of Dehghan.

Concurrent with its unveiling, the tank’s mass production line was also inaugurated at the Bani-Hashem Armor Industrial Complex in Dorud County, Lorestan.

According to Dehghan, Karrar Tank is equipped with electro-optical fire control system, laser rangefinder, ballistic computer, and ability to fire at fixed and mobile targets during daytime and at night.

“Karrar is capable of firing highly-precise laser-guided missiles, and can be operated by the gunner and commander from two parallel sites,” he added.

He also noted that the tank has a machine gun automation system for firing from inside the atrium under different conditions, adding “Karrar is capable of moving through pits, rivers, under water. It is equipped with a navigation system that can be displayed for the tank driver.”

I would dance if our Generals stop using some lies like " one of most advance " or "First National ... " or etc ...

side note : I didn't dance in my marriage ceremony ...

I find my new computer background.:yahoo:

and to be honest Karar is more than my expect for today but we should move forward We still have long way to reach latest Merkava Tanks.:(

I would dance if our Generals stop using some lies like " one of most advance " or "First National ... " or etc ...

side note : I didn't dance in my marriage ceremony ...

Stop moaning like a little girl...

I am here since December 2011 & i know you very well !

Your personality is unstable...

Like many others in this forum !

C6suKA5XAAEeW9b-696x464.jpg

Iranian armed forces officially unveiled its newest Karrar main battle tank.

The Karrar is an upgraded version of T-72S Shilden tank. The layout of the Karrar seems to be similar to the Russian-made T-90MS but with some specific features.

Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Ground Force Brigadier General Kioumars Heidari announced that his forces have been equipped with the home-made state-of-the-art tanks named ‘Karrar’ with features similar to the Russian T-90 tanks.

“Karrar tanks have been delivered to the combat units of the Ground Force,” General Heidari told reporters In August 2016.

He also underlined plans to mount new, advanced and state-of-the-art systems on Karrar and Zulfiqar tanks.

The Karrar main battle tank is fitted with new explosive reactive armor (ERA) at the hull front, the hull sides and supposedly at the turret. The rear is protected by slat armor, while side skirts made of rubber with a wave-shaped pattern are installed at the hull sides below the ERA. The tank is also fitted with a new remote weapon station (RWS).

The main armament of the Karrar could be a 125 mm smoothbore gun. A remote weapon station is mounted on the top of the turret which can be armed with a 12.7 mm or 14.5mm heavy machine gun.
C6suIxKWYAEdWgM-696x464.jpg

C6suHIrWkAAi7Nk-1-696x464.jpg

Iran's engineer have surprised us before and now they are expanding there military industry. It's good to see Iran introducing new MBT's , Aircraft Engines , Helicopters and Ballistic Missiles.

Stop moaning like a little girl...
I am here since December 2011 & i know you very well !
Your personality is unstable...
Like many others in this forum !

really ... I see words and no actions ... they unveiled Zulfiqar for 20 times and parade it but what was the result !? "almost nothing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom