What's new

Karrar MBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. pointing out the obvious makes me a troll. Nevertheless, I am glad they are building some a tank ( assembled kits or licensed production) that will matter in war time . Better than the garbage they peddelled last year Tiam )A 1940s trash with a new paint job)

You are just a troll... You can't use your brain!

Have you not seen, many tank bodies in the plant ?

Why do you think those are displayed in the video devoted to Karrar. Maybe those are T 34 or Panther tank bodies ?

Are you still here ?

Last time your comment turned out to be bullshit !

Want more !?

Are you still here ?

Last time your comment turned out to be bullshit !

Want more !?

I wasnt talking to you

You are not the moderator or forum adminstrator, so keep the attitude for your beloved ones. Or GTFO

You are just a troll... You can't use your brain!

You are right . I am a troll and the sanctions have stopped various knock off air defense systems or modified systems from being manufactured. I am stating this fact because you mentioned the sanctions. If you paid attention to my previous post, I stated the possibility of Russians providing the blue prints and Iranian engineers modifying enough ( the machine gun on top) to claim it is a "Boomi" design from scratch with a million hours in R&D bla bla bla .

I like I said , it is a great choice to have a modern MBT however it is being produced than 1960S and 1970S M60 and upgraded Chieftans from 4 decades ago.

I wasnt talking to you

You are not the moderator or forum adminstrator, so keep the attitude for your beloved ones. Or GTFO

I have every right to shut the troll mouths close !

Prove your last BS or get lost !

I am here on this thread where a retard proving hard to make us believe that doesn't exist. It is a shit actually.

Iran is announcing every day new missile, new jet etc etc every day

You know what they are confused and thinking west could bow down by fake claims even a retard president like trump could make fun of you.

False flagger

No Sir I am Pakistani working in Sweden.

It makes your situation worse !

Prove your last BS or get lost !

I wont get lost, in particular on your "request"

Russia granted Iran various ToT. Even 1000 of your absurd pictures wont bring change to reality

OK which country I am from US or KSA.

Man calm down it is Iranian forces who made us think like that, last time whole world laughed over Qaher 313 even a school child could do better.

We will see ...

False flagger
More then five years even not start taxi runs, what happen with Qaher 313?
You can call it my morbid curiosity .

Ok. We got your point about the Qaher. You beloved Pakistan still has not learned to produce its own fruit and half your cousins across the border still relieve themselves without a toilet . Stay on topic.

Turret is clearly Iranian made and already the hulls of license produced T-72S where also built from scratch in Iran. Hence the complete body is build in Iran.

Gun, autoloader, sights, suspension/wheel system, all these are built in Iran already since T-72S times, no license production.

Engine and transmission are the big unknown at the moment, everything else is Iranian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom