What's new

Karnataka corner!

https://defence.pk/threads/india’s-...rity-option-–-oped.336640/page-5#post-6241360

Are you talking about this guy?

Let it be.. Check his post.. Such low quality post.. He is talking about Eradicating India... He is fueling trolls instead of controlling them..

he is talking about capability, there is a big difference yo.

Kaku, Bijoyar pronam. :)

skull and bones, just a reminder for you to keep bullying those southie techie nerds for me :D

I won't be surprised if you yourself opted for the graveyard shift after seeing the beautiful mallu nurses. itna bhi bechara mat ban. :sick::p:

he would be busy in the canteen or at the nurse station.

a certain AAP member disagrees.

See, the mind set reflects Mogul (specially Aurangzeb) ruling class strategy. In order to remain enemy less, you have to kill your parents, brothers, sisters and each and every relative of yours...even if it means children.

You may think whatever you want. We have and will retain the ability to obliterate our enemies, because there is no other defense strategy for a smaller country which can supercede it. India has an imperial and expansionist mindset, it keeps cannibalizing smaller states. Its critical for Pakistan to retain that ability if we are to exist as a truly independent nation.[\quote]

I have to say this. Brilliant satire.

I mean, the whole setup and the deadpan delivery is what nails it

This is not about rules, thats absurd. Even if he is supporting the terrorism in Pak, then what? Is he breaking any rules of the forum? This is his POV, and if you have counter narrative, then answer it. But banning, thats ......I dont even have words.

And what was statement of our Honorable Admin giving, that he doing this from many days. Thats disaster. I dont know who make him the admin of this site, who doesnt have simple decency and sensibility.

Supporting Terrorism in Pakistan is against forum's rule. :agree:

I know my post in GHQ won't help much.
Lolz

I'm trying....because recently I realised my convincing powers. :lol:.

Once again, Best of Luck. :D

Back
Top Bottom