What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Why doesn't Kaalia sympathize with MQM Haqiqi or ANP folks brutally murdered by MQM A?

Also, strange that a joker who has admitted publicly arranging killings to sympathize on murder..

again where is your source !!? this is your 4th silly claim yet still none provided! ??guess u love the trolling try you tube you will love the crowd as well + you will get people who are on the same wave length as you are .. why drop PDF standards !!??

And where did i label anyone a Kafir? Lolz, another baseless accusation. Everyone knows where Altaf's loyalty lies and its certainly not Pakistan.

So you are accusing him for his loyalties towards a country other than Pakistan? What is this other than a baseless allegation?

Funny thing is MQM formed a coalition with Waderas.

Most funniest thing is this, those who are against MQM here, beg for its support. FYI MQM is not in coalition so far.

Well, when you people were using words like "Tribal savages", Tribal animals" etc where did this racism go then?

These tribals have occupied the 'hilly areas' of Karachi and shooting innocent people from there. They are trying to implement the same 'Jungle ka Kanoon' that they follow in tribal areas.

A Muslim is someone who believes in the 5 pillars of Islam:

1). There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) is the final prophet of Allah.
2). Hajj (pilgrimage to the holy land at least once in lifetime.
3). Fasting during the month of Ramadan.
4). Daily 5 prayers
5). Giving charity to the poor

If you don't believe in any of the above then you cannot be considered a Muslim. Ahmadis/Qadiyanis don't believe in prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the final prophet of Allah despite the fact that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said that after me there will come no more messengers from Allah.

So what punishment do you suggest for Ahmedis and / or other non-muslims for their wrong beliefs?

So you are accusing him for his loyalties towards a country other than Pakistan? What is this other than a baseless allegation?

Lol, it is in plain sight for everyone to see that Altaf lives in London, UK and has a British citizenship, only delusional MQM supporters deny this reality that is in plain sight.

On the other hand you have still to prove where i called anyone a "kafir" and where exactly i supported "Jamatis / ANP / PML-N / Q / PPP..."

Ok, whatever your childish imagination leads you to believe lolz. As i said, if your going to accuse me then prove where i supported "Jamatis/ANP/PML-n/Q/PPP...", otherwise your accusations are baseless.[/qoute]

I know you will never reveal your party. Get a courage to disclose the name of party you vote or support for.... Please do not come with IK, as he is clean and yet to be proved while he gets in power.

don't act so innocent, you were justifying and thanking racist bigoted, hate filled posts.

Unlike you calling directly 'indian blood' to someone is justified to you. If you are not syed, then can you please prove that you are free from 'hindu / sikh' blood.

But they have huge assets outside Pakistan... but still they are more nationalists to you. They have been living in other countries quiet easily, no problem for you....

Which one of them faced the army operation? which one of them got attacked by Establishment itself...

they are STILL PAKISTANI like you and me!! is altaf a pakistani or british national???

and about attacked by establishment :blah: then zardari was in jail for 12 years! apparently was tortured too according to him! nawaz was in jail apparently put their by "establishment" actually to think of it only altaf has had a free chilled out life living in UK as a UK national and just doing nothing!

so yes don't give me nonsense like oh attacked by establishment! because all have been attacked by "establishment" except altaf!!

and answer me why can't you make farooq sattar,babar ghuari,mustafa kamal or haider abbas rizvi leader of MQM??? when they have been with the people all this time while altaf has been getting nationality in BRITIAN!

Most funniest thing is this, those who are against MQM here, beg for its support. FYI MQM is not in coalition so far.

So does that change the fact MQM was in a coalition with the PPP "Waderas"? It only proves the hypocrisy of MQM and its facade of being against the Waderas.

These tribals have occupied the 'hilly areas' of Karachi and shooting innocent people from there. They are trying to implement the same 'Jungle ka Kanoon' that they follow in tribal areas.

Well if you don't want to follow the "Jungle ka Kanoon" then don't go in their areas.

So what punishment do you suggest for Ahmedis and / or other non-muslims for their wrong beliefs?

I don't know, maybe you can start by quoting where exactly i mentioned any punishment for Ahmedis/ other non-muslims for their different beliefs?

Lol, it is in plain sight for everyone to see that Altaf lives in London, UK and has a British citizenship, only delusional MQM supporters deny this reality that is in plain sight.

So getting UK nationality / living abroad makes anyone traitor??? my hats off for you.. There are millions of Pakistanis who are living in other countries with nationality... All of them are traitors...

On the other hand you have still to prove where i called anyone a "kafir" and where exactly i supported "Jamatis / ANP / PML-N / Q / PPP..."
I talked in general that you are like people who simply declare 'kafir' or 'traitor' just on the basis of their disagreement.. I am sure you are Jamati... :lol:

So does that change the fact MQM was in a coalition with the PPP "Waderas"? It only proves the hypocrisy of MQM and its facade of being against the Waderas.

Every party is hypocrite here, dont you see qatil league sitting with maqtool leaque? Nawaz sharif got birth from GHQ? So why to blame MQM alone? my point is simple....

Well if you don't want to follow the "Jungle ka Kanoon" then don't go in their areas.
Aaap kahain to theek, hum kahain to karachi kisi kay baap ka nahi... :lol:

I don't know, maybe you can start by quoting where exactly i mentioned any punishment for Ahmedis/ other non-muslims for their different beliefs?

Don't run away, one posted the AH video where he said he did taziat with Ahmedis.... So what was your point for posting 5 pillars of Islam?

I know you will never reveal your party. Get a courage to disclose the name of party you vote or support for.... Please do not come with IK, as he is clean and yet to be proved while he gets in power.

I don't support any political party, i do have some moral support for IK but as you said he has yet to prove himself.

Unlike you calling directly 'indian blood' to someone is justified to you.
Its not justified, but i only did it in retaliation when one of the MQM sympathizers said that it was justified to to call my people "Tribal Animals/Savages, FATA a$$hole of the world" etc....

If you are not syed, then can you please prove that you are free from 'hindu / sikh' blood.

Pakistani "Syeds" are not real Syeds FYI, and after all that discussion we had you should know by now what i am.

they are STILL PAKISTANI like you and me!! is altaf a pakistani or british national???

and about attacked by establishment :blah: then zardari was in jail for 12 years! apparently was tortured too according to him! nawaz was in jail apparently put their by "establishment" actually to think of it only altaf has had a free chilled out life living in UK as a UK national and just doing nothing!

so yes don't give me nonsense like oh attacked by establishment! because all have been attacked by "establishment" except altaf!!

So all the operation done by Army in Karachi was a :blah: to you?? Grow up man....

and answer me why can't you make farooq sattar,babar ghuari,mustafa kamal or haider abbas rizvi leader of MQM??? when they have been with the people all this time while altaf has been getting nationality in BRITIAN!

Me??? I am not MQM committee member.. lolz..

Well, they have a system, the option for choosing leader rests with MQM workers.... let them decide their leader...

Well... At least they are free from 'Family Leadership'...

Every party is hypocrite here, dont you see qatil league sitting with maqtool leaque? Nawaz sharif got birth from GHQ? So why to blame MQM alone? my point is simple....

Which is why i don't support any of them.

Aaap kahain to theek, hum kahain to karachi kisi kay baap ka nahi... :lol:

Never did i say that Karachi is only reserved for a certain ethnicity.

Don't run away, one posted the AH video where he said he did taziat with Ahmedis.... So what was your point for posting 5 pillars of Islam?

No one is running away, thing is you didn't even bother reading the post that i was quoting in response to. Maybe you should go back and read who i was replying to and why.

I don't support any political party, i do have some moral support for IK but as you said he has yet to prove himself.
I sincerly doubt your first sentence..

Its not justified, but i only did it in retaliation when one of the MQM sympathizers said that it was justified to to call my people "Tribal Animals/Savages, FATA a$$hole of the world" etc....
So that justifies calling anyone Indian blood...

Pakistani "Syeds" are not real Syeds FYI,

I dont know when we will get rid off these kind of Fatwas..... Anyways, being Syed doesn't make anyone superior even if he is other than a Pakistani Syed.

and after all that discussion we had you should know by now what i am.

I am not interested in who you are.... but Just wanted to prove that you are also a 'hindu / sikh' blood.

You seems self contradicted... Have a nice day... :wave:

So all the operation done by Army in Karachi was a :blah: to you?? Grow up man....

Me??? I am not MQM committee member.. lolz..

Well, they have a system, the option for choosing leader rests with MQM workers.... let them decide their leader...

Well... At least they are free from 'Family Leadership'...

so you avoided the answer to the question you asked yourself? please don't go around in circles

why is a british national running a pakistani party! and why are people supporting thsi british national? and your attack by establishment thing is busted when we see that even zardari was in jail for 12years and claims to have been tortured!

any day i would like to be ruled by a corrupt pakistani zanaai pakistani alcoholic pakistani then support a BRITISH NATIONAL!!! this country is ours and only WE PAKISTANIS should rule it and run it! not someone sitting in UK for last 20 years!

so you avoided the answer to the question you asked yourself? please don't go around in circles

why is a british national running a pakistani party! and why are people supporting thsi british national? and your attack by establishment thing is busted when we see that even zardari was in jail for 12years and claims to have been tortured!

I thought I have answered that so many times.. but again here it is.. Well british national running a party.... You must be aware MQM was formed by a Pakistani who is 'Pakistani by Birth'..... He fled to UK for asylum.... so he got the nationality, else he would have to leave the UK... Simple.. I dont know why his 'british nationality' is pain for you...

I dont understand the relation of Zardari being tortured with Karachi operation...

any day i would like to be ruled by a corrupt pakistani zanaai pakistani alcoholic pakistani then support a BRITISH NATIONAL!!! this country is ours and only WE PAKISTANIS should rule it and run it! not someone sitting in UK for last 20 years!

He is not ruling the Pakistan and there are no chances of him to rule Pakistan. Pakistan is being run by Patriot Pakistani Nationals and we are very happy with the prosperity prevailing in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom