What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

I sincerly doubt your first sentence..

Good for you:yahoo:

So that justifies calling anyone Indian blood...

I don't know, First tell me is it justified to call someone a "Tribal Savage"? Is it justified to use terms like "FATA is a$$hole of the world"? And is it justified to thank racist bigoted posts?

I dont know when we will get rid off these kind of Fatwas..... Anyways, being Syed doesn't make anyone superior even if he is other than a Pakistani Syed.

Lolz, WTF??? Where the hell did "Fatwas" get into the conversation from ? And neither did i say being Syed makes you superior, lolz looks like i hit a nerve to tick you off.

Its pretty obvious now that you are nothing but a racist bigoted mullah who likes to make "Fatwas" and accuse people without any evidence just because they don't agree with your views.

I am not interested in who you are.... but Just wanted to prove that you are also a 'hindu / sikh' blood.

Seems like you are a confused little child with a wild imagination, weren't you the one who first asked me to prove who i am? lolz

You seems self contradicted... Have a nice day... :wave:

Lolz, where did "self contradict" myself genius, and then you were telling me not to run away?

Don't run away

your the one running away not me.

I thought I have answered that so many times.. but again here it is.. Well british national running a party.... You must be aware MQM was formed by a Pakistani who is 'Pakistani by Birth'..... He fled to UK for asylum.... so he got the nationality, else he would have to leave the UK... Simple.. I dont know why his 'british nationality' is pain for you...

I dont understand the relation of Zardari being tortured with Karachi operation...

He is not ruling the Pakistan and there are no chances of him to rule Pakistan. Pakistan is being run by Patriot Pakistani Nationals and we are very happy with the prosperity prevailing in Pakistan.

well then MQM cannot be run by a non pakistani british national simple!! its like saying PML or PPP is run by AMIR KHAN boxer!! anyone who is not living in pakistan and is not holding a pakistani passport cannot be allowed to run a PAKISTANI POLITICAL party period!

as for ruling pakistan yes inshAllah he will never rule paksitan! i don't mind farooqsattar,babur ghuari or haider abbas runnign pakistan though but not until they all sit with head bowed down infront of a telephone!!!

well then MQM cannot be run by a non pakistani british national simple!! its like saying PML or PPP is run by AMIR KHAN boxer!! anyone who is not living in pakistan and is not holding a pakistani passport cannot be allowed to run a PAKISTANI POLITICAL party period!

as for ruling pakistan yes inshAllah he will never rule paksitan! i don't mind farooqsattar,babur ghuari or haider abbas runnign pakistan though!

Any legal binding for the same or just a rule announced by you?

So getting UK nationality / living abroad makes anyone traitor??? my hats off for you.. There are millions of Pakistanis who are living in other countries with nationality... All of them are traitors...

It seems you have a hard time comprehending the point that i'm trying to make, anyway we all know Altaf is a Traitor:

I talked in general that you are like people who simply declare 'kafir' or 'traitor' just on the basis of their disagreement..

Isn't that what you MQM'ers have been doing on this thread for the whole time, you accused me of being ANP, Jamati, PPP, and PML-N/Q supporter just because i proved your facade wrong, lolz at least look in the mirror before pointing fingers at others.

BTW Look at Altaf, india mein Pakistan Ki Hamdardi ke liye bhol raha hai:

I am sure you are Jamati... :lol:

Again, looks like the angry Mullah is accusing me without any evidence again, Mullah Sahib mein aap ki Jamat mein nahi shaamil hoon tho aap kyun mujhe zabardasti shamil karne ki koshish kar rahe hain?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see any problem except fire somewhere. What is wrong if he is in living london. He is a Pakistan having dual nationality. I am sure if you are given chance for british nationality you will never look back to avail that.. No one deny that he is living in london.... Grow up..

Hadh ho gayee besharmi ki .. shame on you for saying such

Arrested target killers have association with every party, few days back Jamiat terrorists were caught with huge quanity of weapons. So no party is free from target killers.

finally you are not denying mqm target killers .. good

Yes, no principles. like IK was sitting in lap of PPP / PML-N in london, where PPP/PML-N affair was at its high level, Maulana Fazlur Rahman (naaam hi kaafi hai), now PML Q is sucking PPP.... and all of them have history of visiting 90 and sucking MQM. So which party has principles? This flip flop politics of MQMs is that every one go to 90 and beg for MQM's support.

amazing justification -- i can only expect that from a blind follower like you ... just because YOU THINK everyone has no principles so that justifies MQM to be same .. wow what a deduction !

All of above are stupid rants to which you call other's denial.... As your name is wadera and your posts substantiate that your mentality is not different from waderas.

haha - truth does hurt boy .. I know .. don't worry I am happy to expose blind followers of Altaf Kaalia .. :)

It seems you have a hard to comprehending the point that i'm trying to make, anyway we all know Altaf is a Traitor:

Isn't that what you MQM'ers have been doing on this thread for the whole time, you accused me of being ANP, Jamati, PPP, and PML-N/Q supporter just because i proved your facade wrong, lolz at least look in the mirror before pointing fingers at others.

Again, looks like the angry Mullah is accusing me without any evidence again, Mullah Sahib mein aap ki Jamat mein nahi shaamil hoon tho aap kyun mujhe zabardasti shamil karne ki koshish kar rahe hain?

bro .. no matter what we show these blind followers .. they will not open their eyes .. bas Allah say dua hi kar sakte hain aisay logoon key liya

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you:yahoo:

I don't know, First tell me is it justified to call someone a "Tribal Savage"? Is it justified to use terms like "FATA is a$$hole of the world"? And is it justified to thank racist bigoted posts?

God.... I hate repeating same things again and again....

Well the post was not in that sense... anyways, when I felt that it hurt you a lot ..... I said sorry in one of the post, even though I never used those words... but when I saw your next post... I deleted my post as you didn't deserved a sorry...

Lolz, WTF??? Where the hell did "Fatwas" get into the conversation from ? And neither did i say being Syed makes you superior, lolz looks like i hit a nerve to tick you off.
Lolz... Syeds are those who cannot be indian blood... thats why i mentioned, but you gave fatwa 'pakistani syed are not real syeds', thats why i said even if they are not real sayeds, it doesnt matter...

Its pretty obvious now that you are nothing but a racist bigoted mullah who likes to make "Fatwas" and accuse people without any evidence just because they don't agree with your views.

We are making baseless allegations?? I thought we are defending baseless allegations...

Seems like you are a confused little child with a wild imagination, weren't you the one who first asked me to prove who i am? lolz
I didnt ask you to prove rather I was saying that you are also an 'indian blood'...

Lolz, where did "self contradict" myself genius, and then you were telling me not to run away?

your the one running away not me.

Self contradicted as, on the one hand you say 'if we have problem with tribal areas, we should not go there'...

on the other hand, if we say the same about Karachi... then you say
Never did i say that Karachi is only reserved for a certain ethnicity.
So what does that mean?

but you did clearly say that if david cameron also gets support then he should be allowed to form a party in pakistan! so please keep your lame logic to yourself! pakistan should be run by pakistanis its parties by men/women who are pakistani and live in pakistan! not by a BRITISH NATIONAL living in UK for last 20 years!! payign taxes to UK but nothing to government of pakistan!

haha . i couldn't have said it better bro .. but again MQM means = living in denial ... = in urdu . .Mein Qiyoon Maanoo .. haha

Walaikum Salam,

If someone who is born in US and continue screwing our whole nation (US) that is acceptable to you, even no body in Pakistan loves those Goras...

But a person who was born in Pakistan but forced to live exile life, and there are millions of his lovers., that becomes pain for you.

firstly - I never said US is acceptable to me .. so stop putting words into my mouth

secondly - please don't tell me rubbish that altaf was forced to accept british nationality .. a person can NEVER be FORCED to take up a citizenship .. specially when he poses such as below:

6e6222fd1d8958157d0f4d9002a01c27.jpg

this is beghairtii .. nothing else .. so please stop justifying this moron

It seems you have a hard time comprehending the point that i'm trying to make, anyway we all know Altaf is a Traitor:

I dont agree with what he said in India..

But he is not the only one... ZM also said they were about to break Pakistan.. but Zardari said Khappay slogan...

I dont see any of your post calling him a traitor...

ANP people want to get buried in Afghanistan and they wanted to join with Afghanistan.. I dont see you calling them traitors...

:lol: It is not written on someone's face or ID card that he is Jamati.. it proves what he says.. Giving fatwas yourselves and calling me mullahs....

Anyways.. end of discussion from my side...

Every body know the term 'Kaalia' and how it is being used purposefully. You are a wadera but we are not illiterate.

what do you mean? Kaalia = means blacky ... kaala means black.. unless if you think otherwise ... please elaborate .. Altaf is a Kaalia .. any doubts?

But he is not the only one... ZM also said they were about to break Pakistan.. but Zardari said Khappay slogan...

ANP people want to get buried in Afghanistan and they wanted to join with Afghanistan.. I dont see you calling them traitors...

:lol: It is not written on someone's face or ID card that he is Jamati.. it proves what he says.. Giving fatwas yourselves and calling me mullahs....

Did any of the party leaders said? ZM or ANP boys may have said things while IN PAKISTAN .. but your MQM kaalia who LEADS the party .. went to INDIA and said such shameful things .. what happened to Alama Iqbal, Quaid e Azam's dreams .. ..

Shame on you .. if you don't realise this boy

God.... I hate repeating same things again and again....

Well the post was not in that sense... anyways, when I felt that it hurt you a lot ..... I said sorry in one of the post, even though I never used those words... but when I saw your next post... I deleted my post as you didn't deserved a sorry...

But that was all long past, until now when you brought up the same topic again. i was pissed that he used those words even though i was replying to his post for some reason you started defending his post.

Lolz... Syeds are those who cannot be indian blood... thats why i mentioned, but you gave fatwa 'pakistani syed are not real syeds', thats why i said even if they are not real sayeds, it doesnt matter...

Syeds are those who are descendents of Arabs and there is controversy surrounding the Syeds of the Subcontinent because many of them do not know their Shajra-e-Nasab (ancestral tree or from where exactly their forefathers came from).

We are making baseless allegations?? I thought we are defending baseless allegations...
I'm neither making baseless allegations nor am i defending baseless allegations.

I didnt ask you to prove rather I was saying that you are also an 'indian blood'...

I'm a Pashtun, my mother is Yousafzai Pashtun, my Father is a Shamozai Pashtun, my grandmother is Barakzai and Grandfather is a Yousafzai as well. Its a pity i had to tell you who i am when you couldn't even guess the obvious from the whole discussion we had on this thread.

Self contradicted as, on the one hand you say 'if we have problem with tribal areas, we should not go there'...

on the other hand, if we say the same about Karachi... then you say
So what does that mean?

I'm not saying its off limits to you, if you want to go there then go ahead, i was only giving you a personal advice because me personally if i have a problem with a certain group of people i avoid them instead of confronting them because that is the right thing to do.

As i said, i don't support any political party, they are all traitors in one way or the other. If this was a thread about ANP, PPP then i would also criticize them.

:lol: It is not written on someone's face or ID card that he is Jamati.. it proves what he says..

In other words you are confirming my doubts about you, so now not only are you a MQM supporter but you are also a Jamati supporter! how much more extremer can i get?

that's what you said last time but you came back.

Back
Top Bottom